Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Silence From Buhari’s Aides As President Recuperates In London - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Silence From Buhari’s Aides As President Recuperates In London (84254 Views)

Agboola Ajayi Appoints Sacked Aides As Personal Aides / Elections: PDP, APC Heavyweights, Others Lose Security Aides As Police Withdraw / Buhari's Aides In London Paid $1000 Nightly Estacodes @ Sahararepoters. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silence From Buhari’s Aides As President Recuperates In London by IhateAfonjas(m): 5:08pm On May 22, 2017

I don't want to be the one to break the news

7 Likes

Re: Silence From Buhari’s Aides As President Recuperates In London by PointZerom: 5:08pm On May 22, 2017
TeamSimple:
Na you get your mouth.
Na you get your eyes.

4 Likes

Re: Silence From Buhari’s Aides As President Recuperates In London by cathodekazim: 5:09pm On May 22, 2017
BUHARI is alive. he wnt die in jesus name

check thoroughly those wishin buhari death r majjorly ipob miscreant n bigot xtians

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silence From Buhari’s Aides As President Recuperates In London by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 22, 2017
PointZerom:
Buhari is King Asa of Nigeria. This king was a wicked king and God allowed sickness to come upon him to see if he will repent. Messengers of God went to visit him and told him to amend his ways, he became angry and imprisoned them.
In his sickness he didn't seek God. And he died in his sickness.

Those praying for Buhari should know that Blessed are the merciful for they shall obtain mercy.
Buhari should show mercy to the likes of Dasuki and others by obeying court order that said they should go on bail.

Buhari as you chained these people in prison, so shall sickness chain you in hospital. Every medicine given to you shall become poison to your system.

Don't wish death on people
Re: Silence From Buhari’s Aides As President Recuperates In London by IhateAfonjas(m): 5:09pm On May 22, 2017
cathodekazim:
BUHARI is alive. he wnt die in jesus name

check thoroughly
those wishin buhari death r majjorly ipob miscreant n bigot xtians

He won't die ??

Why ??

18 Likes

Re: Silence From Buhari’s Aides As President Recuperates In London by titsqueez(m): 5:10pm On May 22, 2017
Buhari must be gone, even the gate is missing 'B' in Abuja. therein lies the clue

2 Likes

Re: Silence From Buhari’s Aides As President Recuperates In London by pablobellins(m): 5:10pm On May 22, 2017
IS IT WHAT AM THINKING?

7 Likes

Re: Silence From Buhari’s Aides As President Recuperates In London by frisky2good(m): 5:10pm On May 22, 2017
fuckerstard:
Nkan bè

L'abe orun ni grin

5 Likes

Re: Silence From Buhari’s Aides As President Recuperates In London by adadike281(f): 5:10pm On May 22, 2017
this is not fair at all. the Nigeria masses deserves to know d true state of their president. this is wickedness of d highest level.

11 Likes

Re: Silence From Buhari’s Aides As President Recuperates In London by anitapreeti(f): 5:11pm On May 22, 2017
nerodenero:
It's obvious all is not well at the Abuja house even letter 'b' in the Abuja is missing.

I hope the worst hasn't happened!

Why can't he just resign? He's tired and should retire.
Savage...
Letter 'b'
Re: Silence From Buhari’s Aides As President Recuperates In London by adelie(m): 5:11pm On May 22, 2017
The thing is millions of people will die before this man.
Re: Silence From Buhari’s Aides As President Recuperates In London by mmsen: 5:11pm On May 22, 2017
ruggedised:
though I hate apc. But I wish buhari good health, let him complete his tenure. We need peace in this country angry sad

Even if he completes his tenure and it becomes apparent to all that he was the failure that I said he would be, his supporters will claim that it was sickness that stopped him from being effective. Not realizing that his refusal to disclose his illness and step down as a result of his ailment is a sign of his lack of integrity or regard for Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: Silence From Buhari’s Aides As President Recuperates In London by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 22, 2017
[quote author=PointZerom post=56771358]Buhari is King Asa of Nigeria. This king was a wicked king and God allowed sickness to come upon him to see if he will repent. Messengers of God went to visit him and told him to amend his ways, he became angry and imprisoned them.

Those praying for Buhari should know that Blessed are the merciful for they shall obtain mercy.
Buhari should show mercy to the likes of Dasuki and others by obeying court order that said they should go on bail.

Buhari as you chained these people in prison, so shall sickness chain you in hospital. Every medicine given to you shall become poison to your system. [/quote buhari all I can say is sorry, I i didn't know you were hated this bad.....i just feel pity for you... may you be healthy again.... seek the face of God

1 Like

Re: Silence From Buhari’s Aides As President Recuperates In London by emmalexabl(m): 5:12pm On May 22, 2017
Chai.. ..

So finally our president Buhari has kicked the lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Silence From Buhari’s Aides As President Recuperates In London by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 22, 2017
PointZerom:
Buhari is King Asa of Nigeria. This king was a wicked king and God allowed sickness to come upon him to see if he will repent. Messengers of God went to visit him and told him to amend his ways, he became angry and imprisoned them.

Buhari as you chained these people in prison, so shall sickness chain you in hospital. Every medicine given to you shall become poison to your system.

this one way u mentioned only dasuki. hope u no collect from d money dat he shared

2 Likes

Re: Silence From Buhari’s Aides As President Recuperates In London by IhateAfonjas(m): 5:12pm On May 22, 2017
adelie:
The thing is millions of people will die before this man.

Exactly

Boko boys need to do their jobs well in the North so we can achieve this goal

1 Like

Re: Silence From Buhari’s Aides As President Recuperates In London by calberian: 5:12pm On May 22, 2017
And it goes on.

Anyways, I think the song "Joy" by Debie Rise and Bassey was megabytes well spent.

Whatcha think?
Re: Silence From Buhari’s Aides As President Recuperates In London by diablos: 5:13pm On May 22, 2017
D vegetable has finally withered n d chaff has been thrown into d waste bin. Period!

12 Likes

Re: Silence From Buhari’s Aides As President Recuperates In London by Justiceleague1: 5:14pm On May 22, 2017
Thunda faya the tip of all cone heads grin
ti'mba fè èfò,se mi o mò ibi ti òja wa? Gbo gbo oloriburuku ni waste side,baba iyaa grin
Re: Silence From Buhari’s Aides As President Recuperates In London by alolatee(m): 5:14pm On May 22, 2017
lalasticlala:

Source: https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/guardian.ng/news/silence-from-buharis-aides-as-he-recuperates/amp

secrecy about the health of a president who had majority vote at the polls breed rumour-mongering.May God bless Mr President and indeed Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Silence From Buhari’s Aides As President Recuperates In London by bkool7(m): 5:14pm On May 22, 2017
Even though I'm Apc ,me I'm not going to support this cloud of secrecy over the president's health
if I were Buhari , I will make everything open .
Haters can then say whatever

2 Likes

Re: Silence From Buhari’s Aides As President Recuperates In London by Dinobi77: 5:15pm On May 22, 2017
Ok naa they should continue hiding him, all I know is that soon whatever that's hidden will be made open. This is the so called man of integrity who most of us though was going to do things differently, but alas he's worse than his predecessors. It's unfortunate we are still having him as our president.

2 Likes

Re: Silence From Buhari’s Aides As President Recuperates In London by PointZerom: 5:16pm On May 22, 2017
[quote author=gocac post=56772441][/quote]
Tell that to Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Silence From Buhari’s Aides As President Recuperates In London by Realdeals(m): 5:16pm On May 22, 2017
Golden silence!
Re: Silence From Buhari’s Aides As President Recuperates In London by CurrentSamuel(m): 5:16pm On May 22, 2017
PointZerom:

Hahaha hahaha
Re: Silence From Buhari’s Aides As President Recuperates In London by APCsupporter: 5:18pm On May 22, 2017
PointZerom:

Madness everywhere. Tell your god that i have called him a useless bastard and he should kill me before 7pm if he truly exists. Rapist god of yours that rraped mary
Re: Silence From Buhari’s Aides As President Recuperates In London by larrybee2017(f): 5:19pm On May 22, 2017
PointZerom:

Haba! Eyi o wa poju
Re: Silence From Buhari’s Aides As President Recuperates In London by camaraderi(m): 5:19pm On May 22, 2017
Does of you wishing the president dead, hear this
No one is leaving here (earth) alive. We will all die one way or the other
Death is a phase we must all pass through.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silence From Buhari’s Aides As President Recuperates In London by PointZerom: 5:19pm On May 22, 2017
Eaa247:

this one way u mentioned only dasuki. hope u no collect from d money dat he shared

If a politician gives you money, collect it. It is our money.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

10 Most Developing States In Nigeria - Opinion / The New Electricity Tariff Across The Country Approved By Discos / Pictures Of General Alkali Dead Body Found By The Nigerian Army

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.