Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Joshua Iginla Celebrates Birthday By Donating N23m To 115 Widows - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Joshua Iginla Celebrates Birthday By Donating N23m To 115 Widows (16632 Views)

2019 Election: Prophet Joshua Iginla Issues Fresh Prophetic Warning! / 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Joshua Iginla / Modele Fatoyinbo Celebrates Her Birthday By Hosting Orphans (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joshua Iginla Celebrates Birthday By Donating N23m To 115 Widows by Mayflowa(m): 8:57pm On May 22, 2017
This is really good. I understand what showoff meant here. Someone just change the loves of 115 women, women mostly neglected by the society.
Re: Joshua Iginla Celebrates Birthday By Donating N23m To 115 Widows by Adebayo4all: 8:58pm On May 22, 2017
Wat else is more than this
Re: Joshua Iginla Celebrates Birthday By Donating N23m To 115 Widows by billyG(m): 9:06pm On May 22, 2017
Make this conman no allow kidnappers or armed robbers visit those poor widows ooo!
Re: Joshua Iginla Celebrates Birthday By Donating N23m To 115 Widows by MARKone(m): 9:09pm On May 22, 2017
Re: Joshua Iginla Celebrates Birthday By Donating N23m To 115 Widows by bionixs: 9:20pm On May 22, 2017
Zainab0328:
Show off undecided undecided But then...When is the pastor going to give to Unemployed graduates?
Please send the church address!
Thank you
I don see am say this unemployment syndrome has taken a better part of you. dey there dey rock and roll unemployment, before you know it, all your class mates go don marry send all their wards to secondary school finish. bro, go learn work. time no dey
Re: Joshua Iginla Celebrates Birthday By Donating N23m To 115 Widows by Lexusgs430: 9:21pm On May 22, 2017
EFCC, I have a whistle to blow o........
Re: Joshua Iginla Celebrates Birthday By Donating N23m To 115 Widows by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 22, 2017
May God bless you pastor.

To all those shouting show off.

Go and ***
Re: Joshua Iginla Celebrates Birthday By Donating N23m To 115 Widows by bionixs: 9:42pm On May 22, 2017
Theyveedo:
Who else thinks this is a show off?
still you. pleeeeeeeeeease! share the money and announce it on CNN... abeg. we will not complain. He is a leader that should lead by examples. If he does all inside his office, what would people see to emulate? Besides,some ANTI PASTOR CREW would up allover here shouting that members are suffering and the pastor is not doing anything. Let him make it public for public spirited individuals to be inspired to do follow the lead.,he is not daft,he knows what he is doing

1 Like

Re: Joshua Iginla Celebrates Birthday By Donating N23m To 115 Widows by bionixs: 9:51pm On May 22, 2017
padiga047:
May God bless you pastor.

To all those shouting show off.

Go and ***
go and show off too. We loooooove this kind not Davido and Hushpuppy showing off invoice off millions they spent on alcohol and harlots in clubs

1 Like

Re: Joshua Iginla Celebrates Birthday By Donating N23m To 115 Widows by RealHaute: 9:55pm On May 22, 2017
kimbra:
If they don't give you criticise, when they do, it's termed a "Show off". Continue!.

What happened to the English side of your brain? shocked
Re: Joshua Iginla Celebrates Birthday By Donating N23m To 115 Widows by bionixs: 9:57pm On May 22, 2017
kimbra:
If they don't give you criticise, when they do, it's termed a "Show off". Continue!.
they are so so pained when they are out of nails to crucify pastors with. and when they run into news like this, them go be like..
Re: Joshua Iginla Celebrates Birthday By Donating N23m To 115 Widows by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 22, 2017
RealHaute:

What happened to the English side of your brain? shocked
Same thing that happened to yours. It's not a coincidence that this is your second mention to me today. So what's up?.
Re: Joshua Iginla Celebrates Birthday By Donating N23m To 115 Widows by nwakaibeya1: 9:59pm On May 22, 2017
Unbelievable truth of REAL JESUS CHRIST AS WE DECLARE is very very bitter and only very few PEOPLE accepts our UNBELIEVABLE TRUTH majorly because of PRIDE, ONLY very FEW ACCEPTS because heaven is for very very few people ? OUR PRAYERS and Light and MANTLE PROVES IT THAT DECEITS,, those we call Human CHAMELEONS and NIGHT PEOPLE have taken OVER,especially Christendom CHRISTENDOM and those WHO CLAIM to SEE and PROPHESY ALSO THEY HEAR MY UNBELIEVABLE JESUS CHRIST TRUTH and HIDE,hence there is no distance in the realm of the spirit ? BEHOLD?SPIRITUAL HIERARCHY EXISTS and THOSE involved and trade spiritually KNOWS WHO IS WHO at NIGHT ,WHERE THE BATTLES OF LIFE ARE FOUGHT WON OR LOST and there are NO PRETENSES AT NIGHT AT ALL EVERYTHING IS VERY VERY OPEN# LIGHT IS ONE AND NIGHT IS ONE AND THOSE WHO BELONG EITHER WAY KNOWS WHERE TO MEET.# WE REVEAL THINGS UNKNOWN AFTER THE CREATION OF THE WORLD. BE WISE AND THINK IF YOU HEAR NEW TRUTH AND REVELATIONS?LOOK BEFORE YOU LEAP >>AUTHORITY HAS COME BACK TO THE EARTH and you and who ever are free to investigate or rather confront us to know and be set free as we said we are capable to share the light to the whole world those who accept and need to have peace and sleep well at night without molestation and we also empower you and protect you without any spiritual sacrifice or commitment what so ever. Mathew 13,13-14

Re: Joshua Iginla Celebrates Birthday By Donating N23m To 115 Widows by RealHaute: 10:02pm On May 22, 2017
kimbra:
Same thing that happened to yours. It's not a coincidence that this is your second mention to me today. So what's up?.

Second? Who's counting, and why? This is not war btw.
Re: Joshua Iginla Celebrates Birthday By Donating N23m To 115 Widows by bionixs: 10:03pm On May 22, 2017
they are so so pained when they are out of nails to crucify pastors with. and when they run into news like this, them go be like..

1 Like

Re: Joshua Iginla Celebrates Birthday By Donating N23m To 115 Widows by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 22, 2017
RealHaute:

Second? Who's counting, and why? This is not war btw.
I'm not oblivious of my mentions, more especially when a particular moniker keeps surfacing. I'm aware we're not fighting.
Re: Joshua Iginla Celebrates Birthday By Donating N23m To 115 Widows by jenniferloyd86(f): 10:08pm On May 22, 2017
Anuoluwapo3054:
I do...even when the scriptures explained to us about giving...he doesn't need to broadcast this cos he has his reward already
So you want him to invite them to his house to offer them d money or what? He has simply caused those widows to thank God and God acknowledges that gesture
Re: Joshua Iginla Celebrates Birthday By Donating N23m To 115 Widows by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 22, 2017
bionixs:
go and show off too. We loooooove this kind not Davido and Hushpuppy showing off invoice off millions they spent on alcohol and harlots in clubs

Re: Joshua Iginla Celebrates Birthday By Donating N23m To 115 Widows by holajeedayy: 10:17pm On May 22, 2017
this one na true pastor compare to the ones clamouring for ur tithe and "sowing of seed" and cry heaven while u die of hunger in earth
Re: Joshua Iginla Celebrates Birthday By Donating N23m To 115 Widows by Chinagurum1995(m): 10:18pm On May 22, 2017
Happy Birthday Pastor Joshua Iginla may God will bless you all. wink cheesy smiley grin cool
Re: Joshua Iginla Celebrates Birthday By Donating N23m To 115 Widows by IdeyFindWife: 10:25pm On May 22, 2017
ipodstinks:
Some ppl will call it show off when they never helped a small kid that is hungry with just #50. mtchewww

the backbiting bastards!

everything's wrong with the furkking zoo and all the can do is to moan and gripe about it.

Now, someone does something right as he's being known for; they still moan.

#addictedMoaners
#dedicatedComplainers
#completeMugus

asuustrike2009:

They're hypocrite

tobaseye:
If every rich person in Nigeria is showing off this way to people around them life would have been less hostile the way it is now for some families.

Please let the show off continue...

bionixs:

Yes, let the show-off continue
And let complainers go and suicide-bomb the politicians who've made their lives this miserable!
Re: Joshua Iginla Celebrates Birthday By Donating N23m To 115 Widows by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 22, 2017
Zainab0328:
Show off undecided undecided But then...When is the pastor going to give to Unemployed graduates?
Please send the church address!
Thank you
Ignorance is indeed an issue most Nigerians have. They wail unnecessary
Re: Joshua Iginla Celebrates Birthday By Donating N23m To 115 Widows by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 22, 2017
Fernandowski:
na to become a widow sure pass oooo
Or widower hahaaaa.come why don't they reason widowers after all it's gender equality
Re: Joshua Iginla Celebrates Birthday By Donating N23m To 115 Widows by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 22, 2017
yungbillionaire:
I can't judge but personally and scripturally I am not comfortable with such.
If they don't give some you will wail .
Re: Joshua Iginla Celebrates Birthday By Donating N23m To 115 Widows by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 22, 2017
frenchwine:
For those saying its a show off, deep down in the deepest part of the bottom of your heart, the tin is really paining you that some persons other than you just got 200k richer just like that. Some of you have never held 200k cash in your hand, your painment is real. That's how you know a stingy person, an akagum.
They're hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Joshua Iginla Celebrates Birthday By Donating N23m To 115 Widows by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 22, 2017
Anuoluwapo3054:
I do...even when the scriptures explained to us about giving...he doesn't need to broadcast this cos he has his reward already
Ignorance is a disease. Most Nigeria Christian study Bible to the latter without understanding.
Re: Joshua Iginla Celebrates Birthday By Donating N23m To 115 Widows by tobaseye: 10:31pm On May 22, 2017
If every rich person in Nigeria is showing off this way to people around them life would have been less hostile the way it is now for some families.

Please let the show off continue...

1 Like

Re: Joshua Iginla Celebrates Birthday By Donating N23m To 115 Widows by ufondunenye(f): 10:35pm On May 22, 2017
Y r people tagging ds kind gesture, *show off*?? Person bring out 23mili naira give out 2 d widows and you tagged it *a show off*,

That's exactly what my Papa,Bro joshue Iginla preached last three weeks sunday.*HIPOCRITES*!! If na u dey dia and dem give u d 200K it's not a show off, but since it's another person but not you dem give,its now a show off. Na frustration and joblessnes go kill some of you here
Let me start by saying that CRA is my church and I was there last sunday and because u heard that he gave 23mili naira doesn't mean dt dts all he gave out,he has done more that what you just read now for this his particular birthday.
Please let's and always show appreciation when someone has done something to another so that yours will reach you too,thank you.
ORORO ON MY HEAD!!!!( only the CRA can understand this)
MZONZO!! grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Joshua Iginla Celebrates Birthday By Donating N23m To 115 Widows by ufondunenye(f): 10:35pm On May 22, 2017
Y r people tagging ds kind gesture, *show off*?? Person bring out 23mili naira give out 2 d widows and you tagged it *a show off*,

That's exactly what my Papa,Bro joshue Iginla preached last three weeks sunday.*HIPOCRITES*!! If na u dey dia and dem give u d 200K it's not a show off, but since it's another person but not you dem give,its now a show off. Na frustration and joblessnes go kill some of you here
Let me start by saying that CRA is my church and I was there last sunday and because u heard that he gave 23mili naira doesn't mean dt dts all he gave out,he has done more that what you just read now for this his particular birthday.
Please let's and always show appreciation when someone has done something to another so that yours will reach you too,thank you.
ORORO ON MY HEAD!!!!( only the CRA understand this)
MZONZO!! grin tongue
Re: Joshua Iginla Celebrates Birthday By Donating N23m To 115 Widows by RealHaute: 10:37pm On May 22, 2017
kimbra:
I'm not oblivious of my mentions, more especially when a particular moniker keeps surfacing. I'm aware we're not fighting.

Okay...so in short, you're aware of everything. Should be careful around you.
Re: Joshua Iginla Celebrates Birthday By Donating N23m To 115 Widows by Anuoluwapo3054(m): 11:07pm On May 22, 2017
jenniferloyd86:

So you want him to invite them to his house to offer them d money or what? He has simply caused those widows to thank God and God acknowledges that gesture
I hear you
Re: Joshua Iginla Celebrates Birthday By Donating N23m To 115 Widows by babapressy(m): 11:14pm On May 22, 2017
The truth is that givers never lack

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

13 Mfm Prayer Points To Cancel Bad Dreams / A Thread For The Intelligent. Let's Put Critical Thought To Work / Winners' Chapel Declares 7-Day Fasting For The Rescue Of The Soul Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.