Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Did Anyone Go For The Plusone Apt Test On Saturday - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Did Anyone Go For The Plusone Apt Test On Saturday (905 Views)

VLA Invites For Bank Apt Test 2mao / NYSC Aptitude Test Holding On Saturday 21st December / Skye Bank Apt. Test By Dragnet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did Anyone Go For The Plusone Apt Test On Saturday by TOOPURE(m): 9:11am On Jan 30, 2007
I wantd to kill myself as I was going through my bulk, the next thing I saw was dat I was invited for the test and I missed it .Please someone should tell me that I did not miss muchooo,b4 i would faint here.
Re: Did Anyone Go For The Plusone Apt Test On Saturday by hni(m): 12:34pm On Jan 30, 2007
well the exam started exactly @ 6am that faithfull saturday!,the venue was the dreams place,such an excuisite gathering.it ended and lasted for an hour!,the result is due to be out in the next 24hours,guy you dont know what ou've missed.it wasn't the gmats thing but logical reasoning,well it was cool,next time try and check you bulk messages,i got mine there too,the best in all your endeavours dont give up, bayet1624@yahoo.com cool kiss
Re: Did Anyone Go For The Plusone Apt Test On Saturday by funade(f): 1:06pm On Jan 30, 2007
was there and it was cool,didnt give us GMAT as others and it was well arranged.am also looking forward for the result.Dont worry there is always a next time

(1) (Reply)

Help!nestle / Gtb Abuja Interview Is On! / A Faster Way Of Receiving Vacancy Info

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.