Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,369 members, 7,819,328 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Police Attack Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja,Teargas Them(pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Attack Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja,Teargas Them(pics) (22221 Views)

Weapons Found On Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) / Police Open Fire On Protesting Shiite Members In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) / Police Attack Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja Today (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Attack Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja,Teargas Them(pics) by DonaTee(f): 9:05pm On May 22, 2017
obainojazz:
Wait wait wait.
What caught my attention is 'Nigeria police fire water canon at protesters'.
so we get water canon.

prof of law can't tarnish his certificate wey he suffer to get jus because of power. I'm sure he warned them to use standard crowd dispersal methods

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Attack Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja,Teargas Them(pics) by ogashman(m): 9:07pm On May 22, 2017
FriendNG:

I thought Buhari has died. So allow the dead man to rest in peace.
lipsrsealed
Re: Police Attack Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja,Teargas Them(pics) by billyG(m): 9:09pm On May 22, 2017
make them just release this man.

1 Like

Re: Police Attack Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja,Teargas Them(pics) by BetaThings: 9:15pm On May 22, 2017
Catastrophe1:
Yes and it's not fair. The man has suffered enough

How? By inciting a foreign government against the people of Nigeria

Or did you not read how
they summoned our Ambassador in Tehran to their Foreign Affairs Ministry to explain the Shiite Issue
and the phone call by the President of Iran to Buhari to release el Zakzaky or else

Is Iran not paying him to confront the Nigerian government

Tell me how they receive protests in Iran
Re: Police Attack Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja,Teargas Them(pics) by Catastrophe1: 9:23pm On May 22, 2017
BetaThings:

How? By inciting a foreign government against the people of Nigeria

Or did you not read how
they summoned our Ambassador in Tehran to their Foreign Affairs Ministry to explain the Shiite Issue
and the phone call by the President of Iran to Buhari to release el Zakzaky or else

Is Iran not paying him to confront the Nigerian government

Tell me how they receive protests in Iran
Iran are not paying anybody to ignite violence, the recent bad blood between Iran and the US wih their allies Saudi is a strong proof to my claim. Ek zakzaky detention is highly political
Re: Police Attack Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja,Teargas Them(pics) by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 22, 2017
of course they can attack protesters.
Re: Police Attack Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja,Teargas Them(pics) by VanBommel(m): 9:30pm On May 22, 2017
izzou:
angry

Make them free this man naa.

Our judiciary no dey try at all
no be judiciary fault, na the sick goblin wey dey London dey disobey court order
Re: Police Attack Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja,Teargas Them(pics) by VanBommel(m): 9:31pm On May 22, 2017
MEILYN:
I wish youths from other parts of Nigeria could join this protest. Let's protest to get our country back. If they want to kill us, let them kill all of us.
no be me and you undecided
Re: Police Attack Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja,Teargas Them(pics) by BetaThings: 9:32pm On May 22, 2017
FriendNG:

Yes the same way GEJ received command from Saudi Arabia to kill zazzaki children in 2014.

Don't mind the hypocrites

Jonathan
humble - after calling leaders of SW rascals
Democrat - after teargassing members of the House of Reps
Patriot - after using every cleavage to divide the country; he was visiting all the churches like it was the first oath he swore to

Most people talking about human rights, protest have ZERO regard for same when their heroes are the targets of such
A lot of them now talk about the constitutional rights of governors
When Jonathan was president, they used to say "Oga is the master"

But the story has changed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Attack Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja,Teargas Them(pics) by Airforce52: 9:40pm On May 22, 2017
jkfugghhghjdd:

Between Shitte Muslims and Buhari who killed 1000 shitte Muslims and told his sunni Muslims to pose with their corpses while kidnapping Shitte Muslim leader El Zackazy for 2 years, who is Boko haram?

Mind you, the Boko Haram you're calling, as well as ISIS, Al Shihab and most Fulani herds men that are killing people in their sleeps are all sunni moozlems.
Nigeria is a federation and In a federation there is no such thing as autonomous states people that are constituting a government amongst themselves and blocking the free movement of the COAS even when Generals came down to beg them are bastards and deserve To be dealt
Re: Police Attack Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja,Teargas Them(pics) by BetaThings: 9:45pm On May 22, 2017
Catastrophe1:
Iran are not paying anybody to ignite violence, the recent bad blood between Iran and the US wih their allies Saudi is a strong proof to my claim. Ek zakzaky detention is highly political

Relations between nations are always political

Has Saudi Arabia ever threatened Nigeria over any of our internal military actions?
Has Nigeria ever protested to Iran over any of her internal military operations

Ahamdinajad's second term election was marked by protests put down by force by Iranian security forces. Did Nigeria say anything about it?

Iran always talks about respect. Are they showing it to Nigeria?

‘We’ve warned Nigeria to release Shiite leader,’ Iran says

http://pulse.ng/local/el-zakzaky-we-ve-warned-nigeria-to-release-shiite-leader-iran-says-id4520772.html
https://naija247news.com/2016/08/01/iran-threatens-nigeria-sheikh-ibrahim-zakzakys-detention/

Iran summons Nigerian envoy after Shia clashes
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/12/iran-summons-nigerian-envoy-shia-clashes-151215081658668.html
Re: Police Attack Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja,Teargas Them(pics) by obainojazz(m): 9:46pm On May 22, 2017
DonaTee:

prof of law can't tarnish his certificate wey he suffer to get jus because of power. I'm sure he warned them to use standard crowd dispersal methods
True to that.
Re: Police Attack Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja,Teargas Them(pics) by Catastrophe1: 10:22pm On May 22, 2017
BetaThings:

Relations between nations are always political

Has Saudi Arabia ever threatened Nigeria over any of our internal military actions?
Has Nigeria ever protested to Iran over any of her internal military operations

Ahamdinajad's second term election was marked by protests put down by force by Iranian security forces. Did Nigeria say anything about it?

Iran always talks about respect. Are they showing it to Nigeria?

‘We’ve warned Nigeria to release Shiite leader,’ Iran says

http://pulse.ng/local/el-zakzaky-we-ve-warned-nigeria-to-release-shiite-leader-iran-says-id4520772.html
https://naija247news.com/2016/08/01/iran-threatens-nigeria-sheikh-ibrahim-zakzakys-detention/

Iran summons Nigerian envoy after Shia clashes
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/12/iran-summons-nigerian-envoy-shia-clashes-151215081658668.html
a government that has refused to obey court order dont deserve respect from anybody. We have a constitution that governs this nation and this present Nigerian government has continued to disrespect the laws.
Re: Police Attack Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja,Teargas Them(pics) by Dionnetech: 10:47pm On May 22, 2017
limeta:
Make una free this man na
The man is dead already.
Re: Police Attack Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja,Teargas Them(pics) by Kizyte(m): 11:06pm On May 22, 2017
vcente:
I believe this is better than live bullets
Na hot water be that o! Abi you think sey na ordinary water?
Re: Police Attack Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja,Teargas Them(pics) by wizod(m): 3:52am On May 23, 2017
limeta:
Make una free this man na
shhhhhhhhhh shut up dat ur gutter. Prostitute like u
Re: Police Attack Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja,Teargas Them(pics) by kenny987(f): 4:16am On May 23, 2017
izzou:
angry

Make them free this man naa.

Our judiciary no dey try at all

The judiciary has done its job. Compliance and enforcement lies with the Executive.
Re: Police Attack Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja,Teargas Them(pics) by BetaThings: 6:17am On May 23, 2017
Catastrophe1:
a government that has refused to obey court order dont deserve respect from anybody.

The threat issued by Iran came well before the matter went to court. So this matter has nothing to do with judicial process

It is a matter of promoting instability in another country

And please prove to me that Iran always respects court order and judicial processes. Russia, one of the allies of Iran, does not. So when will Iran stop respecting Russia?

American blacks are often shot at police stops without some cases getting to court. So how many foreign governments have interfered in the matter

Catastrophe1:
We have a constitution that governs this nation and this present Nigerian government has continued to disrespect the laws.

I hope you realise that faternising with a hostile foreign country or agent is treason
That is also in the Nigerian laws
Security issues can lead to suspension of parts of the constitution
Re: Police Attack Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja,Teargas Them(pics) by Hafeezson(m): 7:36am On May 23, 2017
That is good, and if possible do it the way army do them. Kill them!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ita Ekpenyong Speaks On His Failed Arrest By EFCC / President Buhari Receives President Of Niger Republic (see Pictures). / Names Of Judges Under Investigation By DSS Exposed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.