Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Cac Closes Manual Registration Of Companies In Five States - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cac Closes Manual Registration Of Companies In Five States (18221 Views)

Man Closes Company Account With GT Bank Over Innoson Saga(photo) / Online Registration of Company/Business name with Corporate Affairs Commission / Procedure For Registering A Group Of Companies In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cac Closes Manual Registration Of Companies In Five States by Houseofglam7(f): 7:49am On May 23, 2017
E concern dem
Who dey register company for dis kind recession
Re: Cac Closes Manual Registration Of Companies In Five States by TheLogicalMind(m): 7:51am On May 23, 2017
Disintermediation is a good idea, but in Nigeria it doesn't always work. Is this not the same CAC portal that is always slow and difficult to access? They should improve their service and network.

5 Likes

Re: Cac Closes Manual Registration Of Companies In Five States by maleeks(m): 7:51am On May 23, 2017
BrandSpurNG:
The Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) on Monday announced the closure of manual process for company registration in five states and the Federal Capital Territory.

Business Day reports that the announcement was made by the Registrar-General, CAC, Bello Mahmud, during a media briefing held at the commission’s headquarters in Abuja.

Mahmud said the states involved are Enugu, Kaduna, Kano, Lagos, Port Harcourt, and Abuja. He added that the move was part of the efforts to improve the business environment and make Nigeria an easier place for businesses to thrive.

He said the implication of the closure is that the commission has now phased out the physical submission of new applications for registration.

As a replacement, he said a Company Registration Portal had been created where those seeking to register their companies can upload their applications online.

He added that the online registration process is cheaper, faster and more convenient as transactions could now be conducted from anywhere.

Read more: https://brandspurng.com/cac-closes-manual-registration-of-companies-in-five-states/
Re: Cac Closes Manual Registration Of Companies In Five States by onatisi(m): 7:52am On May 23, 2017
Great improvement. Provided their corrupt officers dont hijack the site
Re: Cac Closes Manual Registration Of Companies In Five States by Nobody: 7:53am On May 23, 2017
Well, i hope they are able to sustain this new move..... Just last week i tried to do a name search online..... The payment gateway was not responding for over five days, i got angry and went to do the search manually at their office....
Re: Cac Closes Manual Registration Of Companies In Five States by Nobody: 7:54am On May 23, 2017
Good one
Re: Cac Closes Manual Registration Of Companies In Five States by ArabPrinze: 7:54am On May 23, 2017
what's the portal plz
Re: Cac Closes Manual Registration Of Companies In Five States by kizygist: 8:02am On May 23, 2017
They did the right job as at when expected. Apply for Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) recruitment 2017
http://trendyupdates.com.ng/apply-nigeria-immigration-service-nis-recruitment-2017/
Re: Cac Closes Manual Registration Of Companies In Five States by Nobody: 8:04am On May 23, 2017
AbakalikiPress:

I didnt know Port Harcourt and Abuja are now states..

bloggers ti take over.....Lolzzzzzz...
Re: Cac Closes Manual Registration Of Companies In Five States by DropShot: 8:10am On May 23, 2017
taylor88:
since power holding drunk mofos have declined not to resign

u can never make Nigeria better

if u like fry 5chicken and rice for every Nigerian
The frustration is real. The "painment" is obvious.

Wail on brother! cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Cac Closes Manual Registration Of Companies In Five States by eezeribe(m): 8:12am On May 23, 2017
AbakalikiPress:

I didnt know Port Harcourt and Abuja are now states..

Very nice observation.most of the educated illiterates on Nairaland don't know the difference.
Re: Cac Closes Manual Registration Of Companies In Five States by hedonistic: 8:36am On May 23, 2017
Dem don comot food for those hungry, dubious lawyers mouth. Very good.
Re: Cac Closes Manual Registration Of Companies In Five States by Shakitibob0: 9:07am On May 23, 2017
Howmon:
The portal has been up since 2015, in fact you may not spend up to 30k to get your limited liability company, unlike when some greedy agents will charge 80-150k for coy reg
sir...did you register your company via same medium?
Re: Cac Closes Manual Registration Of Companies In Five States by nickxtra(m): 9:14am On May 23, 2017
Howmon:
The portal has been up since 2015, in fact you may not spend up to 30k to get your limited liability company, unlike when some greedy agents will charge 80-150k for coy reg
You will still them to do certain tasks in the process
Re: Cac Closes Manual Registration Of Companies In Five States by ebby9z(m): 9:18am On May 23, 2017
Nnwannsukka:
Even if registered is it going to help current situation in this country.

All just coming out just to embzzle to their own pockets
bleeped nation
Chai! You seem to lack comprehension capacity. You sef sha wants to comment. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Cac Closes Manual Registration Of Companies In Five States by ebby9z(m): 9:19am On May 23, 2017
millerojong:
Well, i hope they are able to sustain this new move..... Just last week i tried to do a name search online..... The payment gateway was not responding for over five days, i got angry and went to do the search manually at their office....
Probably when you did it or maybe you didnt search on the portal itself. It goes through everytime i search
Re: Cac Closes Manual Registration Of Companies In Five States by sekem: 9:21am On May 23, 2017
smithsydny:
Sekem

I'm here sir

What can I do for you?
Re: Cac Closes Manual Registration Of Companies In Five States by Okebarn: 9:49am On May 23, 2017
Not longer in this category. Mine already registered and dusted.
Re: Cac Closes Manual Registration Of Companies In Five States by JayJustus(m): 10:15am On May 23, 2017
Ladymacbee:
Nice move. Been long overdue. That is if it will not a whole day for their page to load and one week for register to be completed. Naija we hail thee!

seamless registration my friend...k registered a company in half an hour... remember you need to upload documents and all...registered a sole proprietorship for 10,500naira...and you can choose where to collect your certificate... very easy and the site isn't clogged
Re: Cac Closes Manual Registration Of Companies In Five States by Oblion(m): 10:27am On May 23, 2017
portal or website name
Re: Cac Closes Manual Registration Of Companies In Five States by wakes: 10:45am On May 23, 2017
Good news
Re: Cac Closes Manual Registration Of Companies In Five States by Nobody: 10:52am On May 23, 2017
sekem:

I'm here sir

What can I do for you?
am just greating you sir.. Am hungry no food..
Re: Cac Closes Manual Registration Of Companies In Five States by 2016v2017: 11:11am On May 23, 2017
BrandSpurNG:
The Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) on Monday announced the closure of manual process for company registration in five states and the Federal Capital Territory.

Business Day reports that the announcement was made by the Registrar-General, CAC, Bello Mahmud, during a media briefing held at the commission’s headquarters in Abuja.

Mahmud said the states involved are Enugu, Kaduna, Kano, Lagos, Port Harcourt, and Abuja. He added that the move was part of the efforts to improve the business environment and make Nigeria an easier place for businesses to thrive.

He said the implication of the closure is that the commission has now phased out the physical submission of new applications for registration.

As a replacement, he said a Company Registration Portal had been created where those seeking to register their companies can upload their applications online.

He added that the online registration process is cheaper, faster and more convenient as transactions could now be conducted from anywhere.

Read more: https://brandspurng.com/cac-closes-manual-registration-of-companies-in-five-states/
Re: Cac Closes Manual Registration Of Companies In Five States by uche77zero(m): 12:00pm On May 23, 2017
henryadex:
Eradication of touts and exploiters

FOR YOUR GRADUATION AND MATRICULATION NEEDS
Contact 08058584502 08028370836
Email; rotadexgowns@gmail.com
[i][/i]

You can forward to Senator Dino
Re: Cac Closes Manual Registration Of Companies In Five States by orbitame2011: 6:03pm On May 23, 2017
Shakitibob0:
sir...did you register your company via same medium?

I did mine through the portal last year May.
Re: Cac Closes Manual Registration Of Companies In Five States by orbitame2011: 6:05pm On May 23, 2017
nickxtra:
You will still them to do certain tasks in the process
I did my with no input from any Lawyer. I intended putting up a tutorial on it but no time.
Re: Cac Closes Manual Registration Of Companies In Five States by reallions(m): 8:52pm On May 23, 2017
Great!
Re: Cac Closes Manual Registration Of Companies In Five States by Nnwannsukka(m): 12:07am On May 24, 2017
ebby9z:

Chai! You seem to lack comprehension capacity. You sef sha wants to comment. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Why didn't you shave the remaining part of ur hair.
I can see that's where ur brains lies and u have shaved it.
Songbe grin grin
Re: Cac Closes Manual Registration Of Companies In Five States by Shakitibob0: 6:12am On May 24, 2017
orbitame2011:

I did mine through the portal last year May.
Sir...Was it LTD or just Business Name?
Re: Cac Closes Manual Registration Of Companies In Five States by Shakitibob0: 6:13am On May 24, 2017
orbitame2011:
I did my with no input from any Lawyer. I intended putting up a tutorial on it but no time.
please put up the tutorial.... Let's put the agents to shame
Re: Cac Closes Manual Registration Of Companies In Five States by orbitame2011: 12:26pm On May 24, 2017
Shakitibob0:
please put up the tutorial.... Let's put the agents to shame
Let's see how it will be but it may not be now because my Laptop was stolen.
Re: Cac Closes Manual Registration Of Companies In Five States by orbitame2011: 12:32pm On May 24, 2017
Shakitibob0:
Sir...Was it LTD or just Business Name?
Limited Sir. When I did it then, some of the Staff stood against it that I need to have Lawyer number. It was One of the Directors (I'm not related to the Director and I didn't give him one naira) that told the Staff that it's no more part of the criteria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Setting Up Automatic Car Wash I.e. Car Washing Machine / 5 Lies You Have Been Told About Entrepreneurship / BUA Commissions 3 Million Metric Tonnes Cement Plant In Sokoto (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.