Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread - Education (170) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread (271058 Views)

UTME 2017: JAMB Clarifies Position, Says Awaiting Results Candidates Can Apply / Download 2017 JAMB Brochure/syllabus Online In PDF File Now / 2017 Jamb Examination: Registration Commences Wednesday 15th Of March 2017. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by obisco4u: 9:26am On Sep 04, 2017
FOR THOSE WHO DID CHANGE OF INSTITUTION AND CANNOT REGISTER FOR POST UTME!!
In addition to visiting jamb office to complain, I suggest we start a Twitter protest on this issue. We need a hash tag and at least 2000 tweets to trend. We have to start today!
Hash tag suggestion

#JAMB_COC_WAHALA

If we really want enter school this year we have to do something. Social media is a great tool. Please send at least 10 tweets with this hash tag.

Please those who are not affected should also help us tweet.

1 Like

Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by zippopo(f): 9:52am On Sep 04, 2017
obisco4u:
FOR THOSE WHO DID CHANGE OF INSTITUTION AND CANNOT REGISTER FOR POST UTME!!
In addition to visiting jamb office to complain, I suggest we start a Twitter protest on this issue. We need a hash tag and at least 2000 tweets to trend. We have to start today!
Hash tag suggestion

#JAMB_COC_WAHALA

If we really want enter school this year we have to do something. Social media is a great tool. Please send at least 10 tweets with this hash tag.
Yes... Let's start now

Please those who are not affected should also help us tweet.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by zippopo(f): 9:53am On Sep 04, 2017
Joshua15:

wow....am a uniben 400l student....I pray we rectify dis issue...and somday I meet u as a new student n my school....UNIBEN Z a 9ce skul 2 go....
Am not a new student, just trying to change department
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by zippopo(f): 9:54am On Sep 04, 2017
Emzyme:
Wetin b jamb website weh I fit get their number from

Just ask Google. You will get the numbers
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by obisco4u: 10:05am On Sep 04, 2017
[quote author=zippopo post=60115340][/quote] Thanks for your support brother.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by mkfemi: 10:13am On Sep 04, 2017
Come! pls is it everybody that did coc or coi that have this issue?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by simplytemmie: 10:20am On Sep 04, 2017
Jacktheripper:

If u mean pin as in OTP then u can't do anything about it because the OTP will be sent to the number registered with the atm card
but the number there is not the one registered with the ATM card
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by simplytemmie: 10:21am On Sep 04, 2017
DeeCherry:

good afternoon dear, is the change of institution stuff still going through?
yes
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 04, 2017
I just tweeted this:#JAMB_CHANGE OF COURSE AND INSTITUTION_WAHALA
Let's keep it coming because #WE ONLY HAVE ONE SHOT# God bless Everyone!!!
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by JJuanMiguel: 3:03pm On Sep 05, 2017
Please how much will be charged for uploading of uploading of olevel results at the CBT center?
Cc: chukwukapromise
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by johnafangideh: 3:17pm On Sep 05, 2017
JAMB Candidates especially those who made a mistake while choosing the course they want to study or while choosing the Institution or University they want to apply to, that it is now possible for them to change to the desired institution or course.

Read more; https://greatlimited.com/1240/
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 4:24pm On Sep 05, 2017
JJuanMiguel:
Please how much will be charged for uploading of uploading of olevel results at the CBT center?
Cc: chukwukapromise
Greater Than #100 Less than #500
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Donpre(m): 5:05pm On Sep 05, 2017
chukwukapromise:
Greater Than #100 Less than #500
dude, I wanna confirm something. someone told me jamb said we'd need to accept admission by USSD code

how true?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 7:13pm On Sep 05, 2017
Donpre:

dude, I wanna confirm something. someone told me jamb said we'd need to accept admission by USSD code

how true?
I dont See Any connection Between, Central Admission Processing System And USSD code... i doubt The Concrecy Of That Report As Much As I Would Want To Prove Him Slightly True, it May Not Be As USSD, But Slightly Related To It Be It A MAIL, or short service Message(SMS), But Direct USSD Running Tru Dial pad, Is Absolutely Questionable... Although he has A Point, But i think It Should Rather Be Tru A Mail, containing A Link To The CAPS Page Or A SMS containing An Interactive Service.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Donpre(m): 10:40pm On Sep 05, 2017
chukwukapromise:
I dont See Any connection Between, Central Admission Processing System And USSD code... i doubt The Concrecy Of That Report As Much As I Would Want To Prove Him Slightly True, it May Not Be As USSD, But Slightly Related To It Be It A MAIL, or short service Message(SMS), But Direct USSD Running Tru Dial pad, Is Absolutely Questionable... Although he has A Point, But i think It Should Rather Be Tru A Mail, containing A Link To The CAPS Page Or A SMS containing An Interactive Service.
hmmmm.... I'd suggest we do more research on that, considering he also said we have three days to accept or deny the admission. I'm surprised jamb isn't laying this out plain for everyone, Lotta people do not understand this CAPS of a thing, myself included.

by the way, is it possible to change phone No. used in time?. if yes, please outline the details and cost
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 11:44pm On Sep 05, 2017
Donpre:

hmmmm.... I'd suggest we do more research on that, considering he also said we have three days to accept or deny the admission. I'm surprised jamb isn't laying this out plain for everyone, Lotta people do not understand this CAPS of a thing, myself included.

by the way, is it possible to change phone No. used in time?. if yes, please outline the details and cost

Phone Number?...Have No Official Outlines On That, If Only There Was A Way of editing One's profile, Then I Would have Suggested That.. aside that Got no clue..
But if it About Admission Regularization, Even if It Takes D Ussd Format Or SMS format, I still think There'll be An internet Alternate to that.. Just As It Was During Mock Exam And Result Checking, There Must Be More Than A way To Access Such Delicate Issue Such As Admission Regularization... i strongly believe so.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by DrUche3(m): 12:22am On Sep 06, 2017
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by sholahokif: 6:42am On Sep 06, 2017
can one change the result uploaded during registration? I am hoping Neco will be out before Sept 15, I want to use Neco result for my admission. Pls someone should help. How will I do it if it is possible?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by leomarz007: 6:45am On Sep 06, 2017
Donpre:

how true?
@Chuks and donpre what is your take on the admission process into law faculty in uniport. Is psychology attainable for these subjects combo - lit, crs, govt, eng or what courses are
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Lojekunle: 8:04am On Sep 06, 2017
Good morning please is change of institution still on..
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Donpre(m): 8:16am On Sep 06, 2017
chukwukapromise:

Phone Number?...Have No Official Outlines On That, If Only There Was A Way of editing One's profile, Then I Would have Suggested That.. aside that Got no clue..
But if it About Admission Regularization, Even if It Takes D Ussd Format Or SMS format, I still think There'll be An internet Alternate to that.. Just As It Was During Mock Exam And Result Checking, There Must Be More Than A way To Access Such Delicate Issue Such As Admission Regularization... i strongly believe so.
Damn!.. thanks anyway
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Donpre(m): 8:23am On Sep 06, 2017
leomarz007:
@Chuks and donpre what is your take on the admission process into law faculty in uniport. Is psychology attainable for these subjects combo - lit, crs, govt, eng or what courses are
since the faculty is new, it'd be hard to say. But at this point, I guess they'd have to consider any combo no matter how unfitting it is
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by MASSGLORY: 10:29am On Sep 06, 2017
Lojekunle:
Good morning please is change of institution still on..
YES
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by westlee(m): 1:42pm On Sep 06, 2017
Hi yall, i just paid for the change of course and institution, successfully done
Now im clicking on the change submenu on the portal but it keeps redirecting me to the homepage. Anybody experiencing this?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Ksudr(m): 1:44pm On Sep 06, 2017
All issues will be rectified soon

Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by DrUche3(m): 2:35pm On Sep 06, 2017
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by FNG3: 2:49pm On Sep 06, 2017
Please i need an urgent reply. I paid for the coc at the bank but whenever I log in , it still asks for payment. Is there a page where I can confirm my payment before proceeding to effect the change?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by FNG3: 3:00pm On Sep 06, 2017
FNG3:
Please i need an urgent reply. I paid for the coc at the bank but whenever I log in , it still asks for payment. Is there a page where I can confirm my payment before proceeding to effect the change?
Still waiting for a reply, c'mon people
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Dkfpaul(m): 3:16pm On Sep 06, 2017
Pls can i used awaiting result during my post utme registeration?
Can i also fill in the course that i intended to study during my registeration process even though it hasn't reflected in my jamb profile?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 06, 2017
FNG3:
Log in to your JAMB profile. Scroll down. Click on "My Payments". Your most recent transaction will be display "pending" if not effected or "used" if confirmed. I hope this helps.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by leditexy(m): 3:55pm On Sep 06, 2017
@chukwukapromise and co...

I was unable to upload the red background passport during this Uniport putme screening registration, it was my jamb pre loaded information (passport) that appeared on my photo card.... Does it cause for concern?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Marleek(m): 4:57pm On Sep 06, 2017
westlee:
Hi yall, i just paid for the change of course and institution, successfully done
Now im clicking on the change submenu on the portal but it keeps redirecting me to the homepage. Anybody experiencing this?
after clicking on menu icon, click on registration then utme data correction. It would take you to a page to make payment or use an existing one(used). I just did mine now. It didnt take up to 10 minutes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (184) (Reply)

2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide / University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG / University Of Abuja 2011/2012 Post Ume And Admission Update.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.