Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread - Education (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread (270890 Views)

UTME 2017: JAMB Clarifies Position, Says Awaiting Results Candidates Can Apply / Download 2017 JAMB Brochure/syllabus Online In PDF File Now / 2017 Jamb Examination: Registration Commences Wednesday 15th Of March 2017. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by BrainArk(m): 10:50am On Jun 22, 2017
chukwukapromise:
lol, i understand you bro, But jamb wuld think u are unser!ous....It ws clearly stated that you can only change once...But with d way d window has been opening, It super possible...Now the flow pattern should be

1st change - which was before the Utme exam.

2nd change -which is after utme exam..

It ought to stop here, but since jamb denied opening d portal for d 2nd change, Even when people has done deirs,..Dat create an avenue for..

3rd change -which is afta the jamb supplementry exam for techincally less opportuned people/candidate with witheld result.

Well dat d end of jamb c.o.c ..but theirs still room for anoda change.

4th change -provided by institution as a shopping course or supplementry form...

So bro, u got four Life-line

well that is not i mean.. What i mean is it possibile to pay for the correction of data to effect a change of institution 3 times. But with the explaination you gave it makes it seems like it is not possible.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 11:14am On Jun 22, 2017
BrainArk:

well that is not i mean.. What i mean is it possibile to pay for the correction of data to effect a change of institution 3 times. But with the explaination you gave it makes it seems like it is not possible.
no now, u got only one change for one pay....Another change for another pay...
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by BrainArk(m): 11:35am On Jun 22, 2017
chukwukapromise:
no now, u got only one change for one pay....Another change for another pay...

what i mean is can pay for correction of data 3 imes? And effect change of institution the 3times?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 12:02pm On Jun 22, 2017
BrainArk:

what i mean is can pay for correction of data 3 imes? And effect change of institution the 3times?
Oh!...U cannot do that man...Once u generate a transaction id with d account u wana change with, The RRR CODE i'll be uniquely bound to you alone...any attempt to generate a payment invoice from dat account, i'll still bring out dat old RRR code....Well from dis illustration, I think once u paid for a change once, U can change more dan once...But i doubt if dis is possible...Try generating an RRR code from d account u use to change be4, let see if d RRR code i'll remain d same.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by hardeycute(m): 12:10pm On Jun 22, 2017
chukwukapromise:
I don't know how to write a epic

All the same you are doing a great job.If only we have leaders like you.

I don't think you know how your little help has changed most people life journey

You are an HERO.

1 Like

Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 12:26pm On Jun 22, 2017
hardeycute:
I don't know how to write a epic

All the same you are doing a great job.If only we have leaders like you.

I don't think you know how your little help has changed most people life journey

You are an HERO.

Am sure my eyes are definately playing games on me... *washes it with water* Ah! oga mi, I appreciate you sir....Shey nah dis small small exposition way i day do here, way mk u talk say i fit be leader?...No nah, People like you who appraise a healthy work, and wishes well for ur fellow humanbeings, Dat d kind of people who should be a leader...My oga, *comot my guy-man cap, postrate* i appreciate your complement and your accreditation...God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by BrainArk(m): 12:30pm On Jun 22, 2017
chukwukapromise:
Oh!...U cannot do that man...Once u generate a transaction id with d account u wana change with, The RRR CODE i'll be uniquely bound to you alone...any attempt to generate a payment invoice from dat account, i'll still bring out dat old RRR code....Well from dis illustration, I think once u paid for a change once, U can change more dan once...But i doubt if dis is possible...Try generating an RRR code from d account u use to change be4, let see if d RRR code i'll remain d same.
thanks. I will try it when the coc is out.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 12:34pm On Jun 22, 2017
BrainArk:

thanks. I will try it when the coc is out.
Good luck man..But u did'nt drop ur course of study and d reason u wana change?... U wana keep dat hidden abi? wink
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by BrainArk(m): 1:39pm On Jun 22, 2017
chukwukapromise:
Good luck man..But u did'nt drop ur course of study and d reason u wana change?... U wana keep dat hidden abi? wink
it is all about nda.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 1:45pm On Jun 22, 2017
BrainArk:
it is all about nda.
oh! Good luck man.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Isholaas(m): 1:53pm On Jun 22, 2017
Afternoon Boss,is 181 JAMB score,A1,B3,B3,B3,C6 in required subject can gets Nursing at LASU?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 2:09pm On Jun 22, 2017
Isholaas:
Afternoon Boss,is 181 JAMB score,A1,B3,B3,B3,C6 in required subject can gets Nursing at LASU?
Good Good olevel!...But jamb tis no good story, U're aggregate may not be enuf to see you tru..Moreover lasu may go a little bit phy-sco and may upgrade deir general cut off to 190...But let's hope for a favourable cut off mark....Dis one dat jamb boss is looking for who to please and get appraisal from,...He might just decide to break the regular norms of 180. .Anyway, let her just change course, at least to be on d safer side.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Isholaas(m): 2:11pm On Jun 22, 2017
chukwukapromise:
Good Good olevel!...But jamb tis no good story, U're aggregate may not be enuf to see you tru..Moreover lasu may go a little bit phy-sco and may upgrade deir general cut off to 190...But let's hope for a favourable cut off mark....Dis one dat jamb boss is looking for who to please and get appraisal from,...He might just decide to break the regular norms of 180. .Anyway, let her just change course, at least to be on d safer side.
OK,10kz a lot ..
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 2:26pm On Jun 22, 2017
Isholaas:
OK,10kz a lot ...
Anytime man
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by isiuzo(m): 2:47pm On Jun 22, 2017
has d portal opened
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by SamanN: 3:01pm On Jun 22, 2017
chukwukapromise:
Exactly wat am saying bro,..Birth certificate Odawise known as age declearation would do the trick for d Age mistake....While D affidavit, would do the trick for d Mis-spelling of the name..Now if u take only birth certificate, U endanger yourself of been dismissed by d clearance board, birth certificate, can be gotten from any nuck and crany of d society..But d affidavit, is a sworn Something you do in a court, rasing d relevancy of its supremacy over d birth certificate!..Those funny clearance staff may respect d affidavit to d birth certificate...While oda uni's clearance staff may go vice-versa..That was d reason i said Having dem both would put a smile on your face?..Just in case somethings pop up, u can bank on d oda.

Thanks bro, i wish to discuss somethings with you privately. Any WhatsApp contact?..
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by marystellachi: 3:16pm On Jun 22, 2017
Hello guys,
Please i need your advice on these: My two siblings wrote jamb...
A. scored 221- Course is Law, Uni is Uniben as 1st choice and Imsu as 2nd choice and has 4c's and 2b's in O'level.
B. scored 228- Course Nursing, Uni is Unical as 1st choice and Niger delta uni as 2nd choice. Made 3B's 2A's in O'level.

Please what are there chances of getting admission?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 3:53pm On Jun 22, 2017
isiuzo:
has d portal opened
not yet bro
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 3:56pm On Jun 22, 2017
SamanN:

Thanks bro, i wish to discuss somethings with you privately. Any WhatsApp contact?..
Hum *rolling eyeballs*..I kina dont do whatsapp, Reason:nah one kin chin-chin-Lil phone i day use presently...For private chat, let's do dat Using E-mail platform... Chukwukapromise0@gmail.Com
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 4:04pm On Jun 22, 2017
marystellachi:
Hello guys,
Please i need your advice on these: My two siblings wrote jamb...
A. scored 221- Course is Law, Uni is Uniben as 1st choice and Imsu as 2nd choice and has 4c's and 2b's in O'level.
B. scored 228- Course Nursing, Uni is Unical as 1st choice and Niger delta uni as 2nd choice. Made 3B's 2A's in O'level.

Please what are there chances of getting admission?

For mr A, His hopes cannot be seen with d n@ked eye, as his chances are but minimal, considering d competitiveness of d much aggrevated Law in uniben and imsu...He stand a better chance by declining to a course of a small status and little recognition.

For MRS B, her hopes are okay, because she got a pretty attractive olevel, but she's limited by her jamb score...Going for unical, which do not much respect ssce grades may be unwise..but stand a considerable chance in NDU..all she need do, is to change to a lesser course in Unical, and retain nursing in NDU.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 22, 2017
chukwukapromise:
lol, i understand you bro, But jamb wuld think u are unser!ous....It ws clearly stated that you can only change once...But with d way d window has been opening, It super possible...Now the flow pattern should be

1st change - which was before the Utme exam.

2nd change -which is after utme exam..

It ought to stop here, but since jamb denied opening d portal for d 2nd change, Even when people has done deirs,..Dat create an avenue for..

3rd change -which is afta the jamb supplementry exam for techincally less opportuned people/candidate with witheld result.

Well dat d end of jamb c.o.c ..but theirs still room for anoda change.

4th change -provided by institution as a shopping course or supplementry form...

So bro, u got four Life-line
gud evening bro I appreciate d work u are doing here so much.howeva does it mean that there is still hope for one to do anoda change of course afta d supplementary exam?
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 5:24pm On Jun 22, 2017
rotimi9:
gud evening bro I appreciate d work u are doing here so much.howeva does it mean that there is still hope for one to do anoda change of course afta d supplementary exam?
Thanks for d compliments...And for ur quetion, Exactly what am saying....So long as day denied opening d thread, And considering d vast people they snubed during d C.O.C period, and also d ultimatum given by jamb to candidate with awaiting result,...It safe to say that d portal will eventually be re-opened.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by j0sh001: 6:03pm On Jun 22, 2017
pls does unilorin offer radiography
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 6:20pm On Jun 22, 2017
j0sh001:
pls does unilorin offer radiography
I dont think they do...According to d official list compliled by Gdexfolami, In d 96 unilorin official courses he listed, There were no radiography...
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 22, 2017
chukwukapromise:
Thanks for d compliments...And for ur quetion, Exactly what am saying....So long as day denied opening d thread, And considering d vast people they snubed during d C.O.C period, and also d ultimatum given by jamb to candidate with awaiting result,...It safe to say that d portal will eventually be re-opened.
yep its likely true DAT d portal will be reopened but what I wanna know is for someone who has done change of course b4 .when d portal eventually reopens can DAT person still do changes again??
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by GdexFolami(m): 6:40pm On Jun 22, 2017
chukwukapromise:
I dont think they do...According to d official list compliled by Gdexfolami, In d 96 unilorin official courses he listed, There were no radiography...
yeah bro ,no radiography yet
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 6:45pm On Jun 22, 2017
rotimi9:
yep its likely true DAT d portal will be reopened but what I wanna know is for someone who has done change of course b4 .when d portal eventually reopens can DAT person still do changes again??
Well dat depends on d procedure, If it d same procedure, den dey cant be any change made, but if it a different procedure, den a change can be effected...Let just wait and see
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 6:46pm On Jun 22, 2017
GdexFolami:
yeah bro ,no radiography yet
my broda, Karygo jare...
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 22, 2017
chukwukapromise:
Well dat depends on d procedure, If it d same procedure, den dey cant be any change made, but if it a different procedure, den a change can be reeffected...Let just wait and see
k thanks.so there is a slight possibility for changes to be done twice.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 6:53pm On Jun 22, 2017
rotimi9:
k thanks.so there is a slight possibility for changes to be done twice.
Exactly.
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by leemon007: 10:36am On Jun 23, 2017
please I need or help I wrote gce in ss2 last year this are my score
ECONOMICS D7
GEOGRAPHY C6
ENGLISH LANGUAGE C6
FURTHER MATHEMATICS C6
MATHEMATICS B2
BIOLOGY C6
CHEMISTRY C6
PHYSICS C4
this year I wrote jamb and scored 208
I apply for computer science UI and I fell under ELDS I also have awaiting waec result pls should I do change off institution if yes list the schools
I need advise
Re: 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 10:48am On Jun 23, 2017
leemon007:
please I need or help I wrote gce in ss2 last year this are my score
ECONOMICS D7
GEOGRAPHY C6
ENGLISH LANGUAGE C6
FURTHER MATHEMATICS C6
MATHEMATICS B2
BIOLOGY C6
CHEMISTRY C6
PHYSICS C4
this year I wrote jamb and scored 208
I apply for computer science UI and I fell under ELDS I also have awaiting waec result pls should I do change off institution if yes list the schools
I need advise
For UI?..Just forget it!...Your olevel aint good enuf...Execept u'll do a telemundo in ur awaiting result...U need A's to get to ui, and at d worst B's..Any C's wuld just cover ur hopes....And for a university to change to, Try any state university apart from lasu.

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (184) (Reply)

2020/2021 UNIPORT Admission Thread Guide / University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG / University Of Abuja 2011/2012 Post Ume And Admission Update.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.