Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,790 members, 7,851,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:52 AM

‘I Will F*ck You And S*ck Your Breasts And You Will Shout My Name’-messy Details - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ‘I Will F*ck You And S*ck Your Breasts And You Will Shout My Name’-messy Details (717 Views)

Mad Woman Killed By Ritualists In Ondo, Breasts And Eyes Removed. Graphic Photo / Ritualists Cut Off Pregnant Woman's Breasts And Eyes In Cameroon (Graphic Photo) / "I Fed On Women Breasts And Two Glasses Of Human Blood Daily"- Ex Kenyan Cultist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘I Will F*ck You And S*ck Your Breasts And You Will Shout My Name’-messy Details by Sagagist: 11:10pm On May 22, 2017
‘I Will F*ck You And S*ck Your Breasts And You Will Shout My Name’-Messy Details + Shocking Audio Leaked As Church Member Accuses Bishop Chris Of Our Daily Manna
----------------------------------

A church member and worker with one of Nigeria’s popular church has uncovered shocking details of how the Bishop of the fold reportedly harass the women in the church and frustrate any of the who refuse to yield to his advances. Read full details below...

Read more at http://www.sagagist.com.ng/2017/05/i-will-fck-you-and-sck-your-breasts-and.html

Like our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/sagagist/

1 Share

Re: ‘I Will F*ck You And S*ck Your Breasts And You Will Shout My Name’-messy Details by Dalastically: 11:17pm On May 22, 2017
Am not seeing the breast na grin

The aunty self no fine.

O God save us from yahoo pastors

(1) (Reply)

Man Trapped In Texas Cash Machine Sends 'help Me' Notes / Sport Betting / How A Graduate Was Stabbed To Death In Ode Omi Of Ondo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.