Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,266 members, 7,860,618 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:21 PM

Where And How Would You Like To Celebrate Your Birthday? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Where And How Would You Like To Celebrate Your Birthday? (605 Views)

PHOTOS: South Africans Go Nude To Celebrate Africa Day / South African Lady Goes Topless To Celebrate Her Culture With Pride / Who Was Born On My Birthday? Comment Your Birthday to Find Your Birthday Twin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where And How Would You Like To Celebrate Your Birthday? by SolaMathew(m): 12:11am On May 23, 2017
Birthday is popularly known to be a day you celebrate when you were born. Someone once defined it as the only day you cried while your mother smiled. A lot of people celebrate their birthdays in different ways. While most people party during their birthdays, some would prefer being alone in a place of prayer and so on and so forth.

People do have different feelings at different stages in their lives when celebrating their birthdays. For example, kids feel merry or happy and full of dreams and aspirations. They eat cakes and are flabbergasted by the gifts their parents and/or friends would give them.

CLICK TO TWEET
Young people most often, busy people, forget their birthdays. If they come to know it, it would be just another day for them. Some of them would think that instead of spending for birthday, they had rather saved their money for future.

At old age, most people feel sad as they are getting older and older. They would be full of thoughts of their past birthdays. For some, it is a time to reflect on what has been achieved and what has not been achieved.

So, the fact is that people celebrate their birthdays in different ways special to them.

This week, Wednesday, 24th of May is my birthday and I have been thinking of where and how to celebrate my birthday. On this episode of the Charity Connect Podcast, I have two Guests who shared where they would love to celebrate their birthdays and why they chose such a location. Remember, Maureen shared her sex abuse story in the last episode.

Apart from them, I requested that people send their opinions on where they would love to celebrate their birthdays and why they chose such place. It is amazing to know that many people are so willing to celebrate their birthdays by visiting the less privileged.

Therefore, in this episode, you are going to learn listen to my Guests and different people sharing their views on where they feel is best to celebrate their birthdays.

Where would you love to celebrate your own birthday and why? Kindly drop your comments in the comment box below this post and let’s hear from you too.

Source: http://charityconnectpodcast.com/episode-4-like-celebrate-birthday/

(1) (Reply)

Reincarnation- Is It A Rumour Or Truth? / 3 Reasons Men Die Earlier Than Women / White Men On A Courtesy Visit To Ooni Of Ife Refuse To Kneel Before The Monarch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.