Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) - Foreign Affairs (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) (55772 Views)

Greece Wildfires - About 80 Dead And Many More Still Missing / Over 400 People Dead And 600 Missing In Sierra Leone Mudslide (graphic Pics) / Manchester Attack: 22 Dead And 59 Hurt In Suicide Bombing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by NairaMinted: 9:52am On May 25, 2017
Serving US senators presenting a plaque to Abdel Belhaj of LIFG for his efforts in overthrowing the Libyan government back in 2011. LIFG is the very same terror group that the Manchester bomber belongs to.

Why then have people decided to waste time deliberating this attack when it's quite obvious what the problem is?

As long as the West keeps supporting these "moderates" in the name of regime change and hobnobbing with the autocratic regimes that spawn them (as the recent trip of Trump has shown) these attacks will keep coming to your backyard.

It's been the same unmistakable pattern of collaboration between Amerika and jihadists from Afghanistan against the Soviets which birthed Al-aqaeda to Syria to Libya and so on. Until that unholy alliance between these evil beings is broken, there will be no end in sight to terror.

Appleyard, Scully95, Zoharariel

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by scully95: 3:55am On May 27, 2017
NairaMinted:
Serving US senators presenting a plaque to Abdel Belhaj of LIFG for his efforts in overthrowing the Libyan government back in 2011. LIFG is the very same terror group that the Manchester bomber belongs to.

Why then have people decided to waste time deliberating this attack when it's quite obvious what the problem is?

As long as the West keeps supporting these "moderates" in the name of regime change and hobnobbing with the autocratic regimes that spawn them (as the recent trip of Trump has shown) these attacks will keep coming to your backyard.

It's been the same unmistakable pattern of collaboration between Amerika and jihadists from Afghanistan against the Soviets which birthed Al-aqaeda to Syria to Libya and so on. Until that unholy alliance between these evil beings is broken, there will be no end in sight to terror.

Appleyard, Scully95, Zoharariel

As much as I detest the Globalist cabals who already want to control every country both Economically and militarily obviously via installing puppets, what vexes me the most is lives lost of purely innocent civilians. The old Empire never really left the African countries and else where(In middle east and Asia), they only changed their tactics.

Now going back to what Putin said in 2008 about the west supporting terrorists, what happened in Manchester is a typical resultant of what he told his western partners since then. Biting the hand that feeds you. This will continue to ravish the west who support and fund terrorism as a tool used to over run the 'stubborn Government' of that country who refuse to serve in their interest of do as I say but dont do as i do.

Honestly, continuing this vicious circle of removing and installing another puppets is not viable. These crooks need to learn from history!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by successinlife: 11:34am On Jun 10, 2017
ollah1:

Like you said, France has a high number of Muslims and it's been like that for centuries. Why is terrorist attacks on the high side now? Why in recent years?
Why are the attacks happening to just a number of countries? What happened to South American countries? That's where most Christians are.

Why aren't they attacking those countries? Your guess is as good as mine

You may take it or leave it.Human Right and global monitoring in UN and other agencies in these countries laws is making them weak.If you steal food in European stores for example,the laws is lenient and you may not be questioned by the police,in short if the police get there and discovered it is food items he stole and eating it,they will leave and conclude it was done out of hunger.Can this be done in Nigeria,south america,asia etc where what is practised in jungle justice?the thief would have been burnt down or beaten mercilessly before police arrival.
Scene 2.If a boko haram is caught alive in Nigeria by the populace,or a ritualist with human body parts,what happened next is set the individual on fire.In Europe even when they are caugth,they are never killed.The would be given free lawyers,get best of treatment,no rough handling,the highest is jail term and they come back and repeat the offence.An average arab is not afraid of european laws hence the continual attack.
Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by successinlife: 11:57am On Jun 10, 2017
ollah1:
I'm still waiting for your replies

Pidgin2
njpot
Figure007
successinlife

I can't find your question.One thing is very sure about me.I am not biased,i am not arguing to win support,i am not here to rubish other peoples opinion etc.I sincerely believe that Islam and Christianity is covertly or overtly predestined by God based on my knowledge of Bible and Quoran.If there are two closely knittted religions in the world,if there are two religions that isn't complete without the other it is truthfully these two.It baffles me the name resemblances,the miracles,the places concerned and its doctrines.Abraham/Ibrahim married to Sarah and Hagar to begoth Isaac and Ishmael,which is known as Isagar/Isakar.isiakar and Ismail,Ismael or Ishmael this is the junction of the whole and world breakaway.The second spot is which comes first and which comes last.

For me i recognised both and i try not pull one down at the expense of the other even when the practicans are short coming.If one is erring it is good to speak about it but to limited degree because both religion doesn't permit human judgement.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Some Of The Most Believed Superstition Around The World (pictures) / Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel / Streets Of Gambia Crowded As Barrow Returns (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.