Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Attention Mukina: Restore Theseeker. - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Attention Mukina: Restore Theseeker. (1949 Views)

Why Is Okija_juju Being Persecuted By Mukina And Other Mods?!! >:( / Welcome Back Mukina / An Apology Letter To Mukina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Attention Mukina: Restore Theseeker. by THEAMAKA(f): 12:20pm On Jan 15, 2010
lol @ i may have lied about being in the United States   grin grin grin grin just lying about that makes it hard to believe you arent lying about everything else. or what is true and what is false?
well since you are already here, why not continue what you have started. you can have the trial here.
  grin grin grin
Re: Attention Mukina: Restore Theseeker. by JCzAr(m): 12:22pm On Jan 15, 2010
tpia.:

every male [and female] on Nairaland, with the exception of the seeker, is squeaky clean. undecided

so people dont have to be careful as long as it isnt the seeker they're interacting with

all nairalanders minus the seeker, are kosher, and certified with the official stamp of approval.

take my word for it.
You don finish? cool
Re: Attention Mukina: Restore Theseeker. by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 15, 2010
Like I said before and i'll say it again, this is clear case of 'relationship gone sour'.

Secondly, how people arrive at conclusions by hearing only one side of a story is just beyond me.
Then again, Theseeker was given the chance to explain himself but failed to take it, . . . . .Oh schxitz, he was banned almost immediately. LOL
Re: Attention Mukina: Restore Theseeker. by mukina2: 1:01pm On Jan 15, 2010
J-CzAr:

What other proofs do you need? My point was that I need my ID to come on here and say my part of the story, so what else more do you need? If what I sent you aren't regarded as proof, then I wonder how you took Platinumnk's proof as 'documentary proofs' -- it was your decision to accept what she brought along, I'm not blaming you for that, but predicating my ban on that is ridiculous. I'm a Nairaland addict, so what?
I didnt ban you, the admin did, when you sent us emails, we told you to come up and show your own proof(s), you took a long time in doing so, and Platinum sent her own proofs and even opened it out on the forum (she didnt send anything to me btw). She sent it all to Seun. You sent your own proofs via email and you were asked to come out open on the forum but you said you had to do this and that and now that everything has died down you want to come wake it up again. You were given time, long enough time but you did nothing.
Like i said earlier , Please email Seun about your ban.
Assuming you even wanted to post anything proof -wise , you can do so with this New Username you have.
The Username being used to post does not matter, its the story that is being posted that counts wink

OMO IBO:

Like I said before and i'll say it again, this is clear case of 'relationship gone sour'.

Secondly, how people arrive at conclusions by hearing only one side of a story is just beyond me.
Then again, Theseeker was given the chance to explain himself but failed to  take it,  . . . .  .Oh schxitz, he was banned almost immediately. LOL
I told you once before, if you know you have nothing at all to say, just click back and move on.What do you know? its not by force to be in every convo.
Re: Attention Mukina: Restore Theseeker. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 15, 2010
J-CzAr:

Before you start spreading your infested news, kindly enumerate the number of people I owe, how I owe them, how much I owe them and when I owe them? Is there any way possible that you'll do that? Thank you.
Yes, I wasn't banned immediately but I didn't want any sort of drama, not even an online drama. Besides, what happened shouldn't have been a case that should be online but since she decided to bring it up here, it's her decision. I chose, at first, not to comment on it. However, I've been getting calls from members courtesy of my numbers that she's posted and it was said that some people 'looked up to me' and I grossly disappointed them by what were said about me; going in the line of that, I decided to sort a few things out before I come on here to say a word (not that I have finished that but it's a prep towards my mission to explain my part of the story). So what I want to do - the part I want to explain - is for those who admire me on the forum, not for anyone else.

Yes, na my face ooo!! Wonderful exploits you did on that thread on Crime Section. Kudos to you wink
Stupidity! How many have I 'smooth talked' into doing anything for me? How many have I convinced into doing what's not right? Get your facts straight and stop talking like a fool! I may have lied about being in the United States and that makes my whole life a lie? Well, I don't even have to prove anything to you or anyone. The statutory thing to do for those who 'like' me on here is to rebuff the daft and laughable claims leveled against me.
What other proofs do you need? I sent everything that revolved around the said UPS saga, didn't I? I sent the said bank account documents, which I think is no one's business but since it's part of what is leveled against me, I had to bring that too; I told you how I came about it, I told you who was involved, didn't I? What other proofs do you need? My point was that I need my ID to come on here and say my part of the story, so what else more do you need? If what I sent you aren't regarded as proof, then I wonder how you took Platinumnk's proof as 'documentary proofs' -- it was your decision to accept what she brought along, I'm not blaming you for that, but predicating my ban on that is ridiculous. I'm a Nairaland addict, so what?
Abi ooooo. grin Thank you jare. They expect me to come here and start some drama. Isn't it funny that someone who supposedly should have been mature enough to handle her decision, came on a forum (that she detests online drama) to start same? But I'm not even bothered about that.

All of a sudden the fact that I didn't speculate I live in Nigeria is some big deal when in fact, it has nothing to do with Nairaland or its rule. . . . and does it look like she doesn't know I tell people that? Of course she knew I told people I live in the States, but even at that, who did I con to do what and what in favor of me? We need to get something clear here and that is, I didn't scam anyone on or off Nairaland; I didn't make an intention to do so; I didn't ask anyone for a relationship outside Nairaland, so what's these fusses about my claim to be in the United States all about? Pleasee!!! grin grin
Like I said earlier, I didn't think I owe anyone any explanation until it became clear to me some people regarded and respected me, and for those people, I owe an explanation. I didn't know this until a few days ago, that some people have some little respect for me and no matter what it is, online or not, I owe them an explanation as I would if we were to be offline. If not for those, I won't be here. I hope I made myself clear ma'am?

Go SEEKER!!!!

mukina2:

I didnt ban you, the admin did, when you sent us emails, we told you to come up and show your own proof(s), you took a long time in doing so, and Platinum sent her own proofs and even opened it out on the forum (she didnt send anything to me btw). She sent it all to Seun. You sent your own proofs via email and you were asked to come out open on the forum but you said you had to do this and that and now that everything has died down you want to come wake it up again. You were given time, long enough time but you did nothing.
Assuming you even wanted to post anything proof -wise , you can do so with this New Username you have.
The Username being used to post does not matter, its the story that is being posted that counts wink

I told you once before, if you know you have nothing at all to say, just click back and move on.What do you know? its not by force to be in every convo.

Like he said, he didnt think he owed anyone any explaination . . maybe he's right! If it were me, I doubt if I will even bother sef. But now, he's realized he's got a lot of 'fans' here ane he dosent want to lose that. Make una give am the chance na . . .

OMO IBO:

S[b]econdly, how people arrive at conclusions by hearing only one side of a story is just beyond me.[/b]Then again, Theseeker was given the chance to explain himself but failed to take it, . . . . .Oh schxitz, he was banned almost immediately. LOL

Exactly!!

What do we have to lose? Let's hear what he has to say at least!
Re: Attention Mukina: Restore Theseeker. by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 15, 2010
I told you once before, if you know you have nothing at all to say, just click back and move on.What do you know?  its not by force to be in every convo.

Muki Muki, I choose not to play with you today.

You can move along now.

By the way, just incase you forgot, you can delete my post if it irks you so much.
Re: Attention Mukina: Restore Theseeker. by JCzAr(m): 1:21pm On Jan 15, 2010
OMO IBO:

Then again, Theseeker was given the chance to explain himself but failed to take it, . . . . .Oh schxitz, he was banned almost immediately. LOL
Thank you. This was a 'relationship' gone bad, but wait a minute, she said there was no relationship on a certain thread, so there wasn't LOL grin grin
mukina2:

Ok, point taken that the admin banned me. Speaking of telling me to come and show my proof, I got none of that message not on NL, not on my email, so where was the message sent? I sent my proofs to you when I found out I was banned, and you said I should come in the open to say something when my ID was banned? Yes, I said I had to do this and that but I haven't done them, however, that shouldn't stop me from talking but I only thought it'd be the honorable thing for me to do before I come to say a word, nevertheless, that doesn't stop me from talking.

What drama has died? Died when she still says anything about me being a 'scammer' at the slightest excuse? I know you're not taking sides but it wouldn't be proper to tow in that line. I will email Seun when I have time, and no, I won't post a thing without my ban being removed. Remove my ban now and see if I won't post anything. I will just copy the exact email I sent you and Seun and post same here.
Re: Attention Mukina: Restore Theseeker. by jaybee3(m): 1:25pm On Jan 15, 2010
hmmmmmmmm undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Attention Mukina: Restore Theseeker. by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 15, 2010
jay bee:

Welcome! This is getting more and more intersting by the minute. Grab a chair honey . . . wink cheesy

OMO IBO:

You can move along now.

By the way, just incase you forgot, you can delete my post if it irks you so much.

LOL grin
Re: Attention Mukina: Restore Theseeker. by JCzAr(m): 1:41pm On Jan 15, 2010
jay bee:

What is it sir? wink
Re: Attention Mukina: Restore Theseeker. by jaybee3(m): 1:44pm On Jan 15, 2010
@TS
r we free to ask questions?
Re: Attention Mukina: Restore Theseeker. by mukina2: 1:50pm On Jan 15, 2010
OMO IBO:

You can move along now.

when did i ever play with you
do not make this about you,  why not do your own thread and post what you want.
someone holding your hand?

J-CzAr:

Ok, point taken that the admin banned me. Speaking of telling me to come and show my proof, I got none of that message not on NL, not on my email, so where was the message sent?
You forgot your second email.  You yourself said Seun emailed you that he will put your proofs on Nairaland and you told him you do not want them via the admin but by your self when the times comes/when you have the time. am i wrong?

I sent my proofs to you when I found out I was banned, and you said I should come in the open to say something when my ID was banned? Yes, I said I had to do this and that but I haven't done them, however, that shouldn't stop me from talking but I only thought it'd be the honorable thing for me to do before I come to say a word, nevertheless, that doesn't stop me from talking.
Ok, no one's stopping you from talking, you took a long time to get  "to the right time ". If this is for your fans/admirers, you could have used another Username to post  long ago to show your innocence.

What drama has died? Died when she still says anything about me being a 'scammer' at the slightest excuse? I know you're not taking sides but it wouldn't be proper to tow in that line. I will email Seun when I have time, and no, I won't post a thing without my ban being removed. Remove my ban now and see if I won't post anything. I will just copy the exact email I sent you and Seun and post same here.
The thread she did was locked.Tow what line? both of my posts in the thread she did was to ask her if she got the permission from Seun ( the same one you were given to do your own ) for personal battles are not allowed on the forum. Its stated in the rules.
Where did she say that?
If its what you sent me/Seun you are planning on posting here, wait, i thought you said you had other proofs?
You dont have to copy/paste anything in here.

You do not owe me or anyone any explanations. what you do or want to do is enitrely up to you. as long as it does not go against the rules of the forum.
Re: Attention Mukina: Restore Theseeker. by JCzAr(m): 1:55pm On Jan 15, 2010
mukina2:

You forgot your second email. You yourself said Seun emailed you that he will put your proofs on Nairaland and you told him you do not want them via the admin but by your self when the times comes/when you have the time. am i wrong?

Ok, no one's stopping you from talking, you took a long time to get "to the right time ". If this is for your fans/admirers, you could have used another Username to post long ago to show your innocence.
The thread she did was locked.Tow what line? both of my posts in the thread she did was to ask her if she got the permission from Seun ( the same one you were given to do your own ) for personal battles are not allowed on the forum. Its stated in the rules.
Where did she say that?
If its what you sent me/Seun you are planning on posting here, wait, i thought you said you had other proofs?

You do not owe me or anyone any explanations. what you do or want to do is enitrely up to you. as long as it does not go against the rules of the forum.
Yes, I did state that I will do that myself. When he said he was going to seek the opinion of NL whether or not I deserve a ban is what I found ridiculous, because one, no member should dictate whether or not I should be here, secondly, I didn't contravene any NL rules and I don't see why the members should determine my stay or exit. Therefore, I opted that I have to do it myself at my own pace, and that's not wrong too.

I will do accordingly as I think is right after all.

Mr Jaybee, you may ask your question.
Re: Attention Mukina: Restore Theseeker. by JCzAr(m): 1:57pm On Jan 15, 2010
[Quote author=mukina2]You do not owe me or anyone any explanations. what you do or want to do is enitrely up to you. as long as it does not go against the rules of the forum.[/Quote] Exactly why I shouldn't be banned in the first place.
Re: Attention Mukina: Restore Theseeker. by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 15, 2010
mukina2:

Ok, no one's stopping you from talking, you took a long time to get "to the right time ". If this is for your fans/admirers, you could have used another Username to post long ago to show your innocence.

I think it makes sense to defend 'Theseeker' with 'Theseeker' . . .

I'm not trying to question your sense of judgement or anything, but if he says he has other proofs, why dont you let him give them?

Or better still, let him share the one you've seen with us! Not that you are biased or something, but you might be overlooking the relevance of he's proof because you've heard a lot from the other party already wink

J-CzAr:

Yes, I did state that I will do that myself. When he said he was going to seek the opinion of NL whether or not I deserve a ban is what I found ridiculous, because one, no member should dictate whether or not I should be here, secondly, I didn't contravene any NL rules and I don't see why the members should determine my stay or exit. Therefore, I opted that I have to do it myself at my own pace, and that's not wrong too.

I will do accordingly as I think is right after all.

Mr Jaybee, you may ask your question.

shocked shocked shocked shocked

Now that us absurd! Besides I cannot even tell if he deserves a ban when I've not heard he's own story. So if they are gonna ask us, let's hear your bit first! undecided
Re: Attention Mukina: Restore Theseeker. by JCzAr(m): 2:16pm On Jan 15, 2010
Singing "Young Forever" by JayZ. grin
Re: Attention Mukina: Restore Theseeker. by mukina2: 2:23pm On Jan 15, 2010
J-CzAr:

Exactly why I shouldn't be banned in the first place.
You were banned by the admin, please email him about your ban.
Re: Attention Mukina: Restore Theseeker. by JCzAr(m): 2:38pm On Jan 15, 2010
Ujujoan:

I think it makes sense to defend 'Theseeker' with 'Theseeker' . . .

I'm not trying to question your sense of judgement or anything, but if he says he has other proofs, why dont you let him give them?

Or better still, let him share the one you've seen with us! Not that you are biased or something, but you might be overlooking the relevance of he's proof because you've heard a lot from the other party already wink

shocked shocked shocked shocked

Now that us absurd! Besides I cannot even tell if he deserves a ban when I've not heard he's own story. So if they are gonna ask us, let's hear your bit first! undecided
Yes, that's what I want. I want to defend "TheSeeker" with "TheSeeker". Simple.

They said I was banned by the admin. E be like say that admin get as e dey do am. LOL

@Mukina, I will. That admin should take his time oooo! LOL! Imagine, 'defrauding with documentary proofs'. Defrauding my a.s.s.!
Re: Attention Mukina: Restore Theseeker. by spikedcylinder: 3:00pm On Jan 15, 2010
J-CzAr:

You don finish?  cool

Tpia was being sarcastic.

Meanwhile, I don't know why this thread is referencing Mukina. You were banned by Seun. Do all your defence with this ID na.
I'm sure the oversabis will still opine that Seun is not 'petty' enough to care about these things again.
Eyin adofuro
Re: Attention Mukina: Restore Theseeker. by JCzAr(m): 3:12pm On Jan 15, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Tpia was being sarcastic.

Meanwhile, I don't know why this thread is referencing Mukina. You were banned by Seun. Do all your defence with this ID na.
I'm sure the oversabis will still opine that Seun is not 'petty' enough to care about these things again.
Eyin adofuro

Hahahahahahahaa grin grin That's a sexual habit that is very nice unless you're referring to gays grin

As for Tpia, she's not even my business. . . make she fade abeg! angry

I should have referenced Seun and Mukina together, but maybe I have a predilection for her, who knows. I, however, didn't make the thread to attack her, I just did this when she hasn't replied my emails to her, that's all; in the same light, I'm going to need to defend myself with the original ID that was accused. I want my ID back, and until that happens, we're still going to be in one spot. As you can see, I haven't posted on another thread with this ID since I made this thread yesterday and I won't.
Re: Attention Mukina: Restore Theseeker. by spikedcylinder: 3:14pm On Jan 15, 2010
Ok, fair enough. Make we all follow you beg Seun na.
Re: Attention Mukina: Restore Theseeker. by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 15, 2010
J-CzAr:

You don finish? cool

J-CzAr:

Hahahahahahahaa grin grin That's a sexual habit that is very nice unless you're referring to gays grin

As for Tpia, she's not even my business. . . make she fade abeg! angry

I should have referenced Seun and Mukina together, but maybe I have a predilection for her, who knows. I, however, didn't make the thread to attack her, I just did this when she hasn't replied my emails to her, that's all; in the same light, I'm going to need to defend myself with the original ID that was accused. I want my ID back, and until that happens, we're still going to be in one spot. As you can see, I haven't posted on another thread with this ID since I made this thread yesterday and I won't.

read between the lines- I dont need to explain myself when everyone else got the message.

abeg dont make me your problem oh- face the people you started the thread for.

And dont start any nonsense with me- I've had a NL attack squad on my back because they didnt like the "support" I was giving you in their delusional brains. So dont bring your own personal catfights to me oh- I'm not being paid to be in the middle of this.

I dey here dey sip tea and just browsing the thread.

Is that a crime?
Re: Attention Mukina: Restore Theseeker. by JCzAr(m): 3:27pm On Jan 15, 2010
tpia.:

read between the lines- I dont need to explain myself when everyone else got the message.

abeg dont make me your problem oh- face the people you started the thread for.

And dont start any nonsense with me- I've had a NL attack squad on my back because they didnt like the "support" I was giving you in their delusional brains. So dont bring your own personal catfights to me oh- I'm not being paid to be in the middle of this.

I dey here dey sip tea and just browsing the thread.

Is that a crime?
OK, ma'am. Sorry if I misunderstood you but going by an instance where I saw you say, and in your exact word, "wallop", I must have taken you were against but sorry if that's not the case. I hope your tea was well brewed. Keep browsing the thread sis, it's all good.

spikedcylinder:

Ok, fair enough. Make we all follow you beg Seun na.
Thank you for understanding. I have emailed him a few minutes ago and hopefully let's see if my ban will be removed in a few hours or maybe even days. I have to say also, that I won't be available for a few days up till Monday, but I still have about three hours left. I'm saying this in case people don't see me and they start to yap that I ran away. But if my ID is released before I leave online, I will make my statement.
Re: Attention Mukina: Restore Theseeker. by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 15, 2010
Can someone please tell Muki Muki that i want to be friends with her please??
LOL
Re: Attention Mukina: Restore Theseeker. by debosky(m): 8:05pm On Jan 15, 2010
If you truly have a case to state, do it now and don't wait for your name to be released before you do so.

It is very easy to clear up the allegations against you if you want to, why all this 'playing hard to get' over a user name?

You won't clean up YOUR soiled image unless your name is released? Who does that impact? You or some other person?

Let me not muddy the waters, but I will say this: I have seen evidence, a lot of it at that, and I am yet to be convinced of your claimed innocence. While the evidence is not clear indication of fraudulent acts 'directly' by yourself, there is a lot of non-kosher activities involved.

(1) (2)

Yoruba Name? / Mtn Magic Number / Famous Wonders Of The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.