Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,452 members, 7,812,381 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

My Experience With Upgraded Infinix Hot 4 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Experience With Upgraded Infinix Hot 4 (2004 Views)

Whatsapp Video Call Upgraded To 8 Calls Per User / My Experience With Infinix Note 3 / What’s So Special About This Infinix Hot 4? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With Upgraded Infinix Hot 4 by Nobody: 8:23am On May 23, 2017
Good morning Nlanders! How were your nights coz mine was fine??

I know we are many waiting for people to try out Nougat so we won't jump into any undesirable thing. Lol! I'm like that.

So na, I came outta my cave yesterday night when I was left with nothing else to download (using the airtel night plan), I decided to TAKE A BOLD STEP to upgrade my device talking about Infinix hot 4 X557.

I downloaded the supposed beta version of the upgrade.

Omo, with faith as tall as cocoa house, I clicked upgrade and of course, it started. Within 7 minutes, the upgrade was finished and my phone was with a new interface. It was awesome!

People complained of low volume when making calls, that was the first thing I tested and yes, the beta version solved that bug already.

My aunty also has an Infinix hot 4, I compared the booting up time and guess what? The same! Just that (my phone vibrates several times when booting up but it's negligible)
And also, the notification profile isn't on the status bar but I think, "do not disturb" can do the work" so, it's still no problem for me.

I don't know if I'm misjudging but the battery drains very slowly!

Ehen!!! All those who know about multi-window, it's superb on the upgrade though didn't move me much coz it's a thing I've used on my previous phone (Samsung galaxy grand 2)

I can say this for sure: the speaker is louder.

The music app is upgraded too

On the launcher screen, your most used apps (favourite) are arranged for you at the top for easy access!

So far, I've not discovered anything bug-worthy so if you are contemplating, just go and upgrade your Infinix hot 4 and enjoy!

Re: My Experience With Upgraded Infinix Hot 4 by Psychodavidovic(m): 7:26pm On May 23, 2017
Just what I wanted.

Op abeg gimme the download link lemme upgrade mine.
Re: My Experience With Upgraded Infinix Hot 4 by luminouz(m): 12:03am On May 24, 2017
Me too OP
Re: My Experience With Upgraded Infinix Hot 4 by Iykecaroll(m): 6:16am On May 24, 2017
Simonrom:
Good morning Nlanders! How were your nights coz mine was fine??

I know we are many waiting for people to try out Nougat so we won't jump into any undesirable thing. Lol! I'm like that.

So na, I came outta my cave yesterday night when I was left with nothing else to download (using the airtel night plan), I decided to TAKE A BOLD STEP to upgrade my device talking about Infinix hot 4 X557.

I downloaded the supposed beta version of the upgrade.

Omo, with faith as tall as cocoa house, I clicked upgrade and of course, it started. Within 7 minutes, the upgrade was finished and my phone was with a new interface. It was awesome!

People complained of low volume when making calls, that was the first thing I tested and yes, the beta version solved that bug already.

My aunty also has an Infinix hot 4, I compared the booting up time and guess what? The same! Just that (my phone vibrates several times when booting up but it's negligible)
And also, the notification profile isn't on the status bar but I think, "do not disturb" can do the work" so, it's still no problem for me.

I don't know if I'm misjudging but the battery drains very slowly!

Ehen!!! All those who know about multi-window, it's superb on the upgrade though didn't move me much coz it's a thing I've used on my previous phone (Samsung galaxy grand 2)

I can say this for sure: the speaker is louder.

The music app is upgraded too

On the launcher screen, your most used apps (favourite) are arranged for you at the top for easy access!

So far, I've not discovered anything bug-worthy so if you are contemplating, just go and upgrade your Infinix hot 4 and enjoy!

Pls that AHA app...what's d function really? And does it have anything to do with contacts?
My memory was running low & I deleted it. Soon, I discovered that all my contacts had disappeared. I use the X557 too. Thanks.
Re: My Experience With Upgraded Infinix Hot 4 by Nobody: 11:45am On May 24, 2017
Iykecaroll:

Pls that AHA app...what's d function really? And does it have anything to do with contacts?
My memory was running low & I deleted it. Soon, I discovered that all my contacts had disappeared. I use the X557 too. Thanks.

As far as I know, it has nothing to do with your contacts. It's more like a store
Re: My Experience With Upgraded Infinix Hot 4 by Iykecaroll(m): 4:38pm On May 24, 2017
Simonrom:

As far as I know, it has nothing to do with your contacts. It's more like a store

Its alright. Thanks.
Re: My Experience With Upgraded Infinix Hot 4 by Rafob(m): 9:08pm On May 24, 2017
Better to freeze app. Than to dellete but pls can I use same procedure to opgrate my hot 4 pro thanks.?
Re: My Experience With Upgraded Infinix Hot 4 by johnbuck81(m): 10:16pm On May 24, 2017
won't it affect the memory of the phone?
Re: My Experience With Upgraded Infinix Hot 4 by Adilo10: 6:27am On Aug 04, 2018
I did d same but ever since when I download music or movies, it keeps deleting without my knowledge. it's really pissing me off.
d movies I downloaded just disappeared even musics
Re: My Experience With Upgraded Infinix Hot 4 by Shakadesi: 11:49am On Aug 04, 2018
itel P32 for sale. Working perfectly, just 2weeks old.

1GB, 8GB.
4000mah
5.5HD screen
Dual rear camera
Fingerprint scanner
Android 8.1

Price N18.5k

Call me on 0.9.0.99.677.869 for face-to-face transaction
Re: My Experience With Upgraded Infinix Hot 4 by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 04, 2018
Shakadesi:
itel P32 for sale. Working perfectly, just 2weeks old.

1GB, 8GB.
4000mah
5.5HD screen
Dual rear camera
Fingerprint scanner
Android 8.1

Price N18.5k

Call me on 0.9.0.99.677.869 for face-to-face transaction
Re: My Experience With Upgraded Infinix Hot 4 by Shakadesi: 3:39pm On Aug 04, 2018
armylord:
The price is non negotiable. Thanks
Re: My Experience With Upgraded Infinix Hot 4 by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 04, 2018
Shakadesi:

The price is non negotiable. Thanks
Tor na itel, Las Las na 10k u go sell am grin
Re: My Experience With Upgraded Infinix Hot 4 by Shakadesi: 10:26pm On Aug 04, 2018
armylord:
Tor na itel, Las Las na 10k u go sell am grin

Well, it's mine. If I sell it for 1k, it's non of your business: I can do whatever I want with it. grin

(1) (Reply)

Official : Infinix Note 4 & Note 4 Pro To Be Announced July 3rd -photos & Spec / After S0 Many Years 0f Waiting He Finally Has 35k And Wants Buy A Ph0ne / Top 5 Andriod Action Games That Dominated 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.