Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Father And Son Take Turns To Rape 12-yr-old Daughter - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father And Son Take Turns To Rape 12-yr-old Daughter (623 Views)

Mother Of 5 Collects Money From Men To Sleep With 12-yr-old Daughter (photos) / Man Threatens To Rape 12 Year Old Girl(PICTURES) / My Father, His Mistress’ Son Take Turns To Rape Me – 12-yr-old Girl (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father And Son Take Turns To Rape 12-yr-old Daughter by wintersnow(m): 9:11am On May 23, 2017
A 56-year-old man, Sunday Adimagwu, and his son, Kenneth, 21, were yesterday brought before an Ikeja Chief Magistrate’s court and charged with defiling a 12-year-old girl.

The father is being tried for defiling his own daughter, while the son was arraigned for allegedly defiling the same girl— his step-sister.

Both the father, a driver, and the son, a trader, live at Ajangbadi, Okokomaiko, a suburb of Lagos, on the Lagos-Badagry Expressway.

The prosecutor, Inspector Clifford Ogu, told the court that the offences were committed between September 2016 and April 2017 at the apartment of the accused.

Ogu said the 12-year-old girl had been staying with her father and the step-mother, following a separation between her mother and the father.

According to him, “both have sexually assaulted the girl on different occasions; father and son took turns to defile her.

“When the girl had the opportunity, she ran to her mother’s house and told her what she has been going through— persistent sexual assault.”

Outraged by the former husband’s defilement of the girl she had for him, the woman reported the case at the police station and the man was immediately apprehended, Ogu also told the court.

The offence, he said, contravenes Section 259 of the Criminal Law of Lagos State, 2015 (Revised).

The duo, however, pleaded not guilty to the charge.

In her ruling, Chief Magistrate Taiwo Akanni, granted the accused bail in the sum of N250,000 each, with two sureties each, in like sum and adjourned the case until June 19 for mention.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/05/father-son-take-turns-rape-12-yr-old-daughter/
Re: Father And Son Take Turns To Rape 12-yr-old Daughter by HungerBAD: 9:13am On May 23, 2017
Damn.

Thought i heard it all.

Animals.

3 Likes

Re: Father And Son Take Turns To Rape 12-yr-old Daughter by LionDeLeo: 9:13am On May 23, 2017
A 56-year-old man, Sunday Adimagwu, and his son, Kenneth, 21,...defiling a 12-year-old girl...The father is being tried for defiling his own daughter, while the son was arraigned for allegedly defiling the same girl— his step-sister.

As far as I'm concerned this is the most important part of the report.
Re: Father And Son Take Turns To Rape 12-yr-old Daughter by Epositive(m): 9:14am On May 23, 2017
fools

bloody fools angry
Re: Father And Son Take Turns To Rape 12-yr-old Daughter by CIOSYLVA(m): 9:15am On May 23, 2017
RAPE CASE

FATHER AND SON

VICTIM: DAUGHTER.

MY MOOD. THIS ONE WEAK ME DIE
Re: Father And Son Take Turns To Rape 12-yr-old Daughter by Flatties: 9:25am On May 23, 2017
Igbos.. This is too bad oo

They should be remanded in the part of the prison where they'll be gang raped also.
Nkpii
Re: Father And Son Take Turns To Rape 12-yr-old Daughter by Nickizoe(f): 10:00am On May 23, 2017
Kill them..

Is high time the govt put a law about rape..

All rapist has to die by hanging...This should be the law.
Re: Father And Son Take Turns To Rape 12-yr-old Daughter by Nickizoe(f): 10:02am On May 23, 2017
Igbos:
Igbos.. This is too bad oo

They should be remanded in the part of the prison where they'll be gang raped also.
Nkpii

You need some factory setting..
Ewu!
Re: Father And Son Take Turns To Rape 12-yr-old Daughter by shaiba(f): 10:16am On May 23, 2017
The duo pleaded not guilty... and I guess will be remanded.

What saddens me most is nothing been said about how the victim will be threated.

WHY would a mother leave her 12 year old daughter behind, at the age she needs her mother most?

Lets help protect the girl child.
Re: Father And Son Take Turns To Rape 12-yr-old Daughter by NaeChris: 6:53am On May 24, 2017
Nickizoe:
Kill them..

Is high time the govt put a law about rape..

All rapist has to die by hanging...This should be the law.
Lol. Isorite. But women follow o.

(1) (Reply)

Boy Gun Down His Best Friend For Liking Girlfriend’s Facebook Picture / Policeman Almost Mobbed In Enugu After Refusing To Pay His Transport Fare. Photo / Man Sacks Wife For `enjoying Sex’ With Armed Robbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.