Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,431 members, 7,853,866 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:43 AM

For Investors Only: Lands For Hostel Purposes At Ikorodu Close To Laspotech - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / For Investors Only: Lands For Hostel Purposes At Ikorodu Close To Laspotech (1004 Views)

For Sale@n2m. 2 Plots Of Land@abia State University Uturu Suitable For Hostel / For Sale- Land Suitable For Hostel (sold) / 4 Nos 3 Br Semi-detach Bugalows @ Gwagwalada Abuja 4 Sale Good For Hostel + Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Investors Only: Lands For Hostel Purposes At Ikorodu Close To Laspotech by kristonium(m): 5:46pm On Jan 14, 2010
For Investors only: Lands for Hostel purposes at Ikorodu close to Laspotech

2plots of lands for 3m at 1.5m per plot

2plots of land fenced with gate for 6mi at 3m per plot

A virgin plot of land strategically located for 3m

An uncompleted building of six rooms up to roofing or decking level on a full plot of land and foundation at the back

up to dpc level for 6.5m

A full block of land with blocks, sand and gravel to complete a bungalow for 6.5m

NOTE: All the lands are very strategic as there are hostels for Laspotech students all around the vicinity and

therefore very profitable for hostels, dormitories, complex, plaza, hotels etc

For more enquiries,

Contact, Paradigm shift Consult

21, Alhaji Isiaka Nda

Ilasamaja, Lagos

08032936936, 07025405591

xtianebhoma@yahoo.com
Re: For Investors Only: Lands For Hostel Purposes At Ikorodu Close To Laspotech by yemiyemi: 7:33am On Jan 15, 2010
What are the title documents on these properties please. please lets know
Re: For Investors Only: Lands For Hostel Purposes At Ikorodu Close To Laspotech by xtristo(m): 9:51pm On Jan 16, 2010
yemiyemi:

What are the title documents on these properties please. please lets know
all the pieces of land possess registered survey and Deed of Conveyance. thanks for the enquiry.
Re: For Investors Only: Lands For Hostel Purposes At Ikorodu Close To Laspotech by ponle1976(m): 1:12pm On Jan 17, 2010
I am in dire need of the advertised properties ,kindly furnish me with more info(i.e the exact location of the properties).My e-mail ID is adeyemiaustin@yahoo.com and my phone num is 08077390167.
Re: For Investors Only: Lands For Hostel Purposes At Ikorodu Close To Laspotech by xtristo(m): 8:42pm On Jan 17, 2010
ponle1976:

I am in dire need of the advertised properties ,kindly furnish me with more info(i.e the exact location of the properties).My e-mail ID is adeyemiaustin@yahoo.com and my phone num is 08077390167.

the pieces of land all advertized are all located in Araromi and belong to a royal family.u can reach me on 08032936936 for more info and inspection details.

(1) (Reply)

Self Contained Apartment For Rent In Ikoyi - 450k/year / House For Sale In Kubwa - ABUJA (xtremefavour Real Estate) / Decent 2 Bedroom Flat For Rent At Ketu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.