Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Buhari Still Working, Having Meetings In London – Kachikwu - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Buhari Still Working, Having Meetings In London – Kachikwu (378 Views)

Buhari Still Uses Jonathan’s Old Cars / Nigeria Petroleum Minister Ibe Kachikwu Set To Float Private Airline Secretly / Outcome Of Meeting Between President And Ibe Kachikwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Still Working, Having Meetings In London – Kachikwu by gilloway(m): 10:18am On May 23, 2017
The Minister of State for Petroluem, Ibe Kachikwu on Monday disclosed that President Muhammadu Buhari has been holding meetings with top government functionaries and playing some roles despite being on medical vacation in London.

Featuring on BBC Hard Talk, Kachikwu said Buhari was still capable of issuing policies and approving projects when necessary.

According to Kachikwu, the President’s health makes little or no difference in running his administration.

“Yes, he is in London. He is undergoing hospital treatment, (but) I don’t know the details of that and I obviously wouldn’t know.

“But let me say this, he returned from his first trip in London, even though the doctors advised him to have some rest.

“He’s back to London and he has continued some levels of meetings and has been able to play some roles.

“He has a very efficient Vice-President who is sitting in for him in his absence. It really hasn’t made much of a difference.”

Responding to a question on what is wrong with Buhari, Kachikwu said, “I don’t know. But let’s face it; who in the world goes around giving to everybody what their medical statuses are?

“The doctors have got to be able to release something official and he’s working through it. It has not become a major problem.

“Well, we’ve heard rumours in Nigeria about sick presidents off and on, most of them sometimes not quite correct. Will he be able to lead Nigeria?

“I think looking at the sort of conversations I had with him when he came back, he was strong enough to do his work, struggled a bit in terms of trying to fully recover.

“Nobody plans on illness, it happens. He has an efficient number two man; the system works, that’s the whole essence of democracy.

“He’s on top of his abilities to be able to issue policies and to be able to approve what he needs to be approved.”

This is coming at a time when a British politician and former military officer, Eric Stuart Joyce insisted that Buhari is dead.

Also, Kachikwu had threatened to resign as Minister, should Nigeria continue to import fuel by 2019
Re: Buhari Still Working, Having Meetings In London – Kachikwu by eyeview: 10:25am On May 23, 2017
APC is the luckiest party on earth. They are blessed with zombies who are ever ready to believe any lie they churn out, no matter how absurd and silly. The implication now is that their leaders don't bat an eyelid in releasing the most brazen and ridiculous lies that are an insult to any reasonable sense. But strangely before you wonder how an adult that has brain could spin such lies, you see their zombies hailing it as truth!
If not, how can someone spew this nonsense and expect us to believe it. But then again, God has blessed them with zombies.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Still Working, Having Meetings In London – Kachikwu by daamazing(m): 10:36am On May 23, 2017
Aso rock dey London?
Him office dey London?
Na citizens of London elect am as their president?
So why should he be holding meetings there?

(1) (Reply)

See What A Twitter User Said About Bitcoin / Buhari, You Are A Failure - Islamic Scholar Surprisingly Fires At Mr President / Politics Of Position, Stomach And Pocket Infrastructure : An Insight Into The ‘’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.