Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

Photo Of Wike's "Special" Handshake Surfaces After Accusing Amaechi Of Cultism - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Wike's "Special" Handshake Surfaces After Accusing Amaechi Of Cultism (72989 Views)

Governor Wike Accuses Amaechi Of Forming New Cult Group in Rivers state / White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Wike's "Special" Handshake Surfaces After Accusing Amaechi Of Cultism by Myself2(m): 11:35am On May 23, 2017
Lescalier:
No Sense.

So Wike and that small boy singer comedian that's still hustling are now cultist?

Ordinary handshake, me and plenty people don shake hands like that before and nobody accused us of clawing.

Clawing ok, crawling ni
Re: Photo Of Wike's "Special" Handshake Surfaces After Accusing Amaechi Of Cultism by Bobbyjay001(m): 11:38am On May 23, 2017
verygudbadguy:
Wike is just a special case study.. The guy like wahala too much.

River state is gradually turning to rivers of blood and the elders of the land are watching while the two giants of the states are gambling away the lives of the youths.

There is a Yoruba adage that says "An elder can not be in the market and watch the head of a new born baby bend". The elders of the land should tame these two Agbayas to restore peace in the land.

kare! Omo kaaro o o ji re

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Wike's "Special" Handshake Surfaces After Accusing Amaechi Of Cultism by jolomiurenyi(m): 11:39am On May 23, 2017
ayarandy:
U didn't notice it when u responded earlier... Too much garri..eye problem...don't worry e go better. Meanwhile, if u r referring to more than one cultist , d right word should be CULTISMS PEOPLE . Eg. Mr A , B n jolomiurenyi r all CULTISM PEOPLE because birds on d same ladder flow together! Iwatago usoh?

English teacher, how much have you collected from sterling bank...... Wrong teacher.

And mean while both of us are on the same level, if I'm a cultist, u're also a cultist....
Re: Photo Of Wike's "Special" Handshake Surfaces After Accusing Amaechi Of Cultism by brightgreat(m): 11:42am On May 23, 2017
Colour what please

martineverest:
no wonder cultists are now showing their colours in port harcourt....useless govnor
Re: Photo Of Wike's "Special" Handshake Surfaces After Accusing Amaechi Of Cultism by JudeBlck70(m): 11:43am On May 23, 2017
so every handshake now for Nigeria mean say na cultism sign... i see say una no really get work
Re: Photo Of Wike's "Special" Handshake Surfaces After Accusing Amaechi Of Cultism by bizzibodi(m): 11:54am On May 23, 2017
hmmm!wike d wiked cultist.
Re: Photo Of Wike's "Special" Handshake Surfaces After Accusing Amaechi Of Cultism by Splashme: 11:56am On May 23, 2017
So, Kenny Blaq is a cultist?
All these Buhari/APC supporters are laughable!
Re: Photo Of Wike's "Special" Handshake Surfaces After Accusing Amaechi Of Cultism by ayarandy: 11:57am On May 23, 2017
No, noo if u CNT b a cultist but a cultism since we r not sure bt u can say that i m a cultist somebody since it is still in d speculative realm. pls u must learn these things
jolomiurenyi:

English teacher, how much have you collected from sterling bank...... Wrong teacher.

And mean while both of us are on the same level, if I'm a cultist, u're also a cultist....
Re: Photo Of Wike's "Special" Handshake Surfaces After Accusing Amaechi Of Cultism by michoim(m): 11:58am On May 23, 2017
Wike, Fayose and FFK are band of liars and deceivers . They trade in the same commodity.
Re: Photo Of Wike's "Special" Handshake Surfaces After Accusing Amaechi Of Cultism by Mzthowxeen(f): 12:05pm On May 23, 2017
d guy wit him is a comedian his name is kenny blaq and he isnt frm rivers ooo
Re: Photo Of Wike's "Special" Handshake Surfaces After Accusing Amaechi Of Cultism by ayarandy: 12:05pm On May 23, 2017
We all lie..
That's politics .
U CNT separate politics from lies. They're like Siamese twins. How did our darling APC secure this mandate? Call it ethical propaganda if u like
michoim:
Wike, Fayose and FFK are band of liars and deceivers . They trade in the same commodity.
Re: Photo Of Wike's "Special" Handshake Surfaces After Accusing Amaechi Of Cultism by Mzthowxeen(f): 12:07pm On May 23, 2017
d guy wit him is a comedian his name is kenny blaq and he isnt frm rivers ooo nawa cultist ke
Re: Photo Of Wike's "Special" Handshake Surfaces After Accusing Amaechi Of Cultism by Mzthowxeen(f): 12:08pm On May 23, 2017
d guy wit him is a comedian his name is kenny blaq and he isnt frm rivers ooo nawa cultist ke
Re: Photo Of Wike's "Special" Handshake Surfaces After Accusing Amaechi Of Cultism by Mzthowxeen(f): 12:09pm On May 23, 2017
Re: Photo Of Wike's "Special" Handshake Surfaces After Accusing Amaechi Of Cultism by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 12:12pm On May 23, 2017
Mzthowxeen:
d guy wit him is a comedian
his name is kenny blaq
and he isnt frm rivers ooo
Do you think cultism is only restricted to Rivers state or Rivers state citizens.

Lest I forget you look beautiful. Are you living at Ikorodu? .
Re: Photo Of Wike's "Special" Handshake Surfaces After Accusing Amaechi Of Cultism by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 23, 2017
sukkot:
I cant take this Mr kissing man serious. a grown ass old man who likes kissing in public is beyond my comprehension

and what's wrong with his kissing?? is it not his wife he is kissing!?! How is that even your business?
Empty brain. All these unromantic men congesting this country. You're definitely the type that always talks and look down on their wives both in public and private, treating her like a Bleep and give birth machine. nonsense.
Re: Photo Of Wike's "Special" Handshake Surfaces After Accusing Amaechi Of Cultism by begwong: 12:21pm On May 23, 2017
Biggiestep:
Fct
Federal Capital territory

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Wike's "Special" Handshake Surfaces After Accusing Amaechi Of Cultism by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 23, 2017
izzy4shizzy:
Lol...them the cut ogede
Them the claw , no be egede be that .. Either Wike be Sea Lord or Norseman
Re: Photo Of Wike's "Special" Handshake Surfaces After Accusing Amaechi Of Cultism by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 23, 2017
BEENUEL:
nah Kenny blac wey dem drag enter the picture dey pain me chai angry

coincidental handshake, wetin
the smallboy no?

people dumb sha

Hmm. wetin the small boy know? It's like you just came back from Jupiter. So kennyblac is now too small to be a cultist, where 40%of Nigerians University small boys on campus are members. Nawao
Re: Photo Of Wike's "Special" Handshake Surfaces After Accusing Amaechi Of Cultism by Wane2: 12:45pm On May 23, 2017
Please what part of the brain do people use to invent stupid news? I want to find a cure for stupidity
Re: Photo Of Wike's "Special" Handshake Surfaces After Accusing Amaechi Of Cultism by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 23, 2017
jolomiurenyi:

Kennyblaq is an SVC, he's a culist.
You sound so sure bro, are you also an SVC??
Re: Photo Of Wike's "Special" Handshake Surfaces After Accusing Amaechi Of Cultism by wasuka14(m): 12:55pm On May 23, 2017
Real headers or ogogoro drinking tie wrapper headers??
verygudbadguy:
Wike is just a special case study.. The guy like wahala too much.

River state is gradually turning to rivers of blood and the elders of the land are watching while the two giants of the states are gambling away the lives of the youths.

There is a Yoruba adage that says "An elder can not be in the market and watch the head of a new born baby bend". The elders of the land should tame these two Agbayas to restore peace in the land.
Re: Photo Of Wike's "Special" Handshake Surfaces After Accusing Amaechi Of Cultism by zmtoz: 1:13pm On May 23, 2017
God will save Rivers State

Re: Photo Of Wike's "Special" Handshake Surfaces After Accusing Amaechi Of Cultism by izzy4shizzy(m): 1:19pm On May 23, 2017
Thorhammer:
Them the claw , no be egede be that .. Either Wike be Sea Lord or Norseman

I no be cultist so I no knw
Re: Photo Of Wike's "Special" Handshake Surfaces After Accusing Amaechi Of Cultism by sukkot: 1:24pm On May 23, 2017
EroticAngelina:

and what's wrong with his kissing?? is it not his wife he is kissing!?! How is that even your business?
Empty brain. All these unromantic men congesting this country. You're definitely the type that always talks and look down on their wives both in public and private, treating her like a Bleep and give birth machine. nonsense.
its nothing wrong with kissing but please if you are over the age of 25 do it in private. its cute when its teenagers in public but when its adult its just showing off and gross. daz all am sayin gurl

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Wike's "Special" Handshake Surfaces After Accusing Amaechi Of Cultism by fasterwell(m): 1:42pm On May 23, 2017
Na them them oh

Re: Photo Of Wike's "Special" Handshake Surfaces After Accusing Amaechi Of Cultism by Awoo88: 1:55pm On May 23, 2017
PrinceAkbabio:
if you want to know your history join politics... meanwhile wike and amaechi knows were they belong to...
both were/ are members of Vicky
Re: Photo Of Wike's "Special" Handshake Surfaces After Accusing Amaechi Of Cultism by BentSpoon(m): 2:06pm On May 23, 2017
To those of u defending. If them strike ur head go follow grin oya see the anchor style and judge for urself. 1:Vikings. 2:bucanneer. Be a responsible citizen. angry angry

Re: Photo Of Wike's "Special" Handshake Surfaces After Accusing Amaechi Of Cultism by GuntersChain(m): 2:13pm On May 23, 2017
No comment

Re: Photo Of Wike's "Special" Handshake Surfaces After Accusing Amaechi Of Cultism by Tarnisis(m): 2:58pm On May 23, 2017
Smooth Sailing
Re: Photo Of Wike's "Special" Handshake Surfaces After Accusing Amaechi Of Cultism by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 23, 2017
Me to know be cultist , just that i know the ignorant of fraternity signs
izzy4shizzy:

I no be cultist so I no knw
Re: Photo Of Wike's "Special" Handshake Surfaces After Accusing Amaechi Of Cultism by ayarandy: 3:15pm On May 23, 2017
GuntersChain:
No comment
finest men

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anozie Maduabuchi Cyril Asks Chinese Officials: All Of You Want To Kill Me? / President Jonathan In Suit With Joe Biden (pics) / Nnamdi Kanu Insists Atiku Is From Cameroon, Reveals More Details (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.