Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,903 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

2017 JAMB/UTME Change Of Course/institution Has Started - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2017 JAMB/UTME Change Of Course/institution Has Started (777 Views)

2017 JAMB Change Of Course/institution Has Started / UTME 2017: JAMB Clarifies Position, Says Awaiting Results Candidates Can Apply / 2017 Jamb Examination: Registration Commences Wednesday 15th Of March 2017. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2017 JAMB/UTME Change Of Course/institution Has Started by Bari22: 10:33am On May 23, 2017
Naijinfos.com gathered that, the 2017 JAMB/UTME change of course/Institution has started. This is a great opportunity for those who wished to change their course or institution.

Who Can Change His Course/Institution?

Every Jamb candidate have a right to change his course or institution, but advisibly, candidates should consider cutoff mark of their choice institution last year and compare it with their score.

Example
You choose medicine in ABU Zaria, and last years cutoff mark of medicine in ABU is 230 and now your score is 215, definitely you have to change your course or institution to the less competitive one where your score can secure you admission.
How to Change Course/Institution
Information available to naijinfos.com indicate that, change of course/institution can only be done in Jamb Accredited CBT Centre. Therefore you just go for available accreditation centre near you with your registration slip and other informations.

How Much Do I need to Change my course/Institution
You need Only N2500 to buy green card for change of institution.

You can also read: How to get admission with less than 180 mark

www.naijinfos.com/2017/05/jambutme-change-of-courseinstitution.html?m=1

Re: 2017 JAMB/UTME Change Of Course/institution Has Started by thereturnoflucy(m): 3:09pm On May 23, 2017
Nice.....whr is lala
Re: 2017 JAMB/UTME Change Of Course/institution Has Started by Bari22: 10:28am On May 24, 2017
lala, never send my post to the FP. don't know why

(1) (Reply)

I Want Buhari To Rule Nigeria Till 2099 / Does S/he Have Difficulty Spelling, Reading And Writing? / Yes Neco Result Is Out. How To Get Neco, Waec, And Nabteb Results Checker.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.