Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,235 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Nigerian Pastor Performs Miracle On The Street Of London (pics, Video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Pastor Performs Miracle On The Street Of London (pics, Video) (44616 Views)

Nigerian Preacher Arrested For Public Disturbance In London(pics) / Man Gets Erection As Prophet Fufeyin "Performs Miracle" On Him / Woyin Karowie Consecrated As Bishop Of Woolwich, London (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Pastor Performs Miracle On The Street Of London (pics, Video) by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 23, 2017
undecided
Re: Nigerian Pastor Performs Miracle On The Street Of London (pics, Video) by deebrain(m): 12:24pm On May 23, 2017
fuckerstard:
Just like that and he walks , this one weak me to the bone

Hmm gang.

My "Hmmm" is to book a space.

Be strong.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Performs Miracle On The Street Of London (pics, Video) by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 23, 2017
deebrain:

My "Hmmm" is to book a space.

Be strong.

Fully aware just pulling your legs grin
Re: Nigerian Pastor Performs Miracle On The Street Of London (pics, Video) by begwong: 12:25pm On May 23, 2017
Pastor as u don dey london,please enter Abuja house for backyard there and heal our presido.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Performs Miracle On The Street Of London (pics, Video) by mayorwah98(m): 12:26pm On May 23, 2017
ekensi01:
Then no the ever see Buhari to go pray for.

It is that all our miracle working pastors cant heal our president?

Oh Lord Have MerCy.
Is baba ready
Re: Nigerian Pastor Performs Miracle On The Street Of London (pics, Video) by Antoeni(m): 12:27pm On May 23, 2017
Nigeria pastor performs magic on the street of London
Re: Nigerian Pastor Performs Miracle On The Street Of London (pics, Video) by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 23, 2017
haywire1:

No need to watch d video cos immediately i saw the name above, i knw say na them (developer) so its nothing but a scam grin

#
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pastor Performs Miracle On The Street Of London (pics, Video) by dust144(m): 12:39pm On May 23, 2017
Let me ask
Re: Nigerian Pastor Performs Miracle On The Street Of London (pics, Video) by Shafiiimran99: 12:40pm On May 23, 2017
Come and catch Sekau for us if truly u get power

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pastor Performs Miracle On The Street Of London (pics, Video) by LexngtonSteele: 12:41pm On May 23, 2017
Smell something gay in this... are you sure that's not his h0m0 lover? angry
Re: Nigerian Pastor Performs Miracle On The Street Of London (pics, Video) by nurusystem(m): 12:53pm On May 23, 2017
Hahaha fake miracle and fakes prophet of god

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pastor Performs Miracle On The Street Of London (pics, Video) by intruxive(m): 12:54pm On May 23, 2017
Lol pastor onyeka haff join the hustle grin ndi igbo kwenu, no carrying last atall

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pastor Performs Miracle On The Street Of London (pics, Video) by Pastafarian: 12:57pm On May 23, 2017
ilynem:
Atheist smelling a new thread to come and bash and refute.

bros grin
Re: Nigerian Pastor Performs Miracle On The Street Of London (pics, Video) by ilynem(m): 12:59pm On May 23, 2017
Pastafarian:

bros grin
Oya start na cheesy cheesy . na una way grin
Re: Nigerian Pastor Performs Miracle On The Street Of London (pics, Video) by DollarAngel(m): 1:10pm On May 23, 2017
ekensi01:

Oh Lord Have MerCy.

Contact chief Imam to pray for him,

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pastor Performs Miracle On The Street Of London (pics, Video) by daben1(m): 1:18pm On May 23, 2017
ekensi01:

Oh Lord Have MerCy.
make Nigerians hear you, i pity you
Re: Nigerian Pastor Performs Miracle On The Street Of London (pics, Video) by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 23, 2017
I think he is mocking all these cash 'n' carry pastors in africa especially nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Performs Miracle On The Street Of London (pics, Video) by Sijo01(f): 1:36pm On May 23, 2017
I belive in miracles.
.. .but they should have showed us video of the boy to know the situation of the leg before the healing.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Performs Miracle On The Street Of London (pics, Video) by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 23, 2017
Pastafarian:

bros, you've got good brain

all these miracles Na wash!

Dora Akunyili died of cancer even though she supported Kumuyi ministry with finance so well

Ayefele has been wheelchair bound for as long as I know him even though he goes to the best of churches to perform where the best of pastors perform miracles

Cobhams has been totally blind as long as I knew him (he actually said he's been blind from birth)

but nevermind cuz one Idongesit Joe Ikemefuna got healed of madness

another nameless guy got healed of HIV

some other guy we don't know got raised from the dead

but no one that's prayed for Ayefele, Cobhams etc has faith the size of mustard seed, apparently popularity makes Miracles like those impossible
There is a reason they call it miracle. When Jesus healed the man at Siloam pool, there were several other sick people there. Miracle is not meant to trip humanity, but serve the purpose of edifying God's power.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Pastor Performs Miracle On The Street Of London (pics, Video) by Ceede: 1:42pm On May 23, 2017
Ar-ran-gee.
End-time-pastor.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pastor Performs Miracle On The Street Of London (pics, Video) by Pastafarian: 1:43pm On May 23, 2017
Nalikedis:
There is a reason they call it miracle. When Jesus healed the man at Siloam pool, there were several other sick people there. Miracle is not meant to trip humanity, but serve the purpose of edifying God's power.

so healing Ayefele or Cobhams won't edify god's power

do you know how many souls would be won over if Cobhams starts seeing after being prayed for? do you know how many souls would also be won if Ayefele were healed by a pastor?

are you in anyway saying healing of nameless people edify god's power more than it would've if those guys were nationally popular figures

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pastor Performs Miracle On The Street Of London (pics, Video) by winj3: 1:56pm On May 23, 2017
This will get in the newspapers and described as stu.pid africans who believe in voodoo and fake religions bring their primitive mentality to the west.

These fools always find a way to disgrace africans.

arrest them for 419

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pastor Performs Miracle On The Street Of London (pics, Video) by miketayo(m): 1:58pm On May 23, 2017
the kid wasnt even happy after the miracle..poor acting by both the kid and pastor grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pastor Performs Miracle On The Street Of London (pics, Video) by obinna58(m): 2:04pm On May 23, 2017
Nalikedis:
Of course their are reasons
The same reason he choosed to roast 6 church members serving him.

He always have reasons.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Performs Miracle On The Street Of London (pics, Video) by bunmioguns(m): 2:07pm On May 23, 2017
it is well
Re: Nigerian Pastor Performs Miracle On The Street Of London (pics, Video) by Justuceleague2: 2:11pm On May 23, 2017
abdul4new:
i smell magic end time pastor
Miracle ko magic ni.....

LiePobians are always lying
Re: Nigerian Pastor Performs Miracle On The Street Of London (pics, Video) by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 23, 2017
Rubbish! I know that child he lives in Camberwell shocked it's all lies! there was nothing wrong with his leg chai! these crooked pastors appears to have gone global.

gullible folks please don't quote me, the guy below is one of them i suspect cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pastor Performs Miracle On The Street Of London (pics, Video) by laadtech: 2:28pm On May 23, 2017
Mtcheeeeeew!!! Oshi...
And someone will believe this trash.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pastor Performs Miracle On The Street Of London (pics, Video) by unipol(m): 2:43pm On May 23, 2017
ilynem:
Atheist smelling a new thread to come and bash and refute.

receive wisdom in Jesus name. Only Divine wisdom can open ur spiritual and physical eyes.
Ode.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adeboye: "Pastor Who Anoints Women On Their Breasts Is Not A Man Of God' / Apostle Ernest Agortey Marries Third Wife (Photos) / How Can A Christian Handle Sexual Urge?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.