Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Nyakim Gatwech, Model & The Moonshine Queen Of Dark (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nyakim Gatwech, Model & The Moonshine Queen Of Dark (Photos) (56920 Views)

South Sudanese Model,nyakim Gatwech Enters Guinness Book Of Records / Nyakim Gatwech: Queen Of The Dark / Meet South Korea’s First Black Model, ‘the Korean-nigerian’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nyakim Gatwech, Model & The Moonshine Queen Of Dark (Photos) by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 23, 2017
Black and beautiful kiss kiss Dark skin is bae. Argue with your keypad tongue
Re: Nyakim Gatwech, Model & The Moonshine Queen Of Dark (Photos) by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 23, 2017
Lovely.. Appreciate your colour. Don't bleach.
Re: Nyakim Gatwech, Model & The Moonshine Queen Of Dark (Photos) by prinsam30: 12:30pm On May 23, 2017
if me and this girl dey waka for road dey discuss in the night, people go think say na ghost I dey follow talk........

I wake up in the night see this kind person, I go faint like 5times

1 Like

Re: Nyakim Gatwech, Model & The Moonshine Queen Of Dark (Photos) by michealdeco: 12:31pm On May 23, 2017
shocked shocked cheesy cheesy
Re: Nyakim Gatwech, Model & The Moonshine Queen Of Dark (Photos) by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 23, 2017
jesusson22:
she is GOODNIGHT

She will give you a Good Night.
Re: Nyakim Gatwech, Model & The Moonshine Queen Of Dark (Photos) by omiaruk: 12:31pm On May 23, 2017
I commend how though, unlike all this unilag hoelosho that bleaches their destinies

1 Like

Re: Nyakim Gatwech, Model & The Moonshine Queen Of Dark (Photos) by ojun50(m): 12:33pm On May 23, 2017
Men fone jst black immediately i open d pixtu
Re: Nyakim Gatwech, Model & The Moonshine Queen Of Dark (Photos) by 4rty(f): 12:33pm On May 23, 2017
E remain small make she dey invincible...nice though but its damn much ooo shocked shocked
Re: Nyakim Gatwech, Model & The Moonshine Queen Of Dark (Photos) by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 23, 2017
Blood of Zekerriah!

Re: Nyakim Gatwech, Model & The Moonshine Queen Of Dark (Photos) by martineverest(m): 12:34pm On May 23, 2017
and she is more popular than those bleached ones....say no to bleaching,black is beautiful

does anyone know y white designers are always after sudanese black or y sudanese models are more popular and favoured more than anyother s??
Re: Nyakim Gatwech, Model & The Moonshine Queen Of Dark (Photos) by Royalfurnitures: 12:35pm On May 23, 2017
Dark and lovely

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture
Re: Nyakim Gatwech, Model & The Moonshine Queen Of Dark (Photos) by Federov(m): 12:35pm On May 23, 2017
OMG!!! shocked shocked
Re: Nyakim Gatwech, Model & The Moonshine Queen Of Dark (Photos) by adisabarber(m): 12:36pm On May 23, 2017
Melanin Lady
Re: Nyakim Gatwech, Model & The Moonshine Queen Of Dark (Photos) by martineverest(m): 12:36pm On May 23, 2017
this one beat senegalese khoudia diop hands down
Re: Nyakim Gatwech, Model & The Moonshine Queen Of Dark (Photos) by Goshoreb(m): 12:36pm On May 23, 2017
THE PROTEST (Attah's Concept) (Episode 2)

This is a VERY FUNNY VIDEO of a student that is about to embark on a protest. Watch and see his conversation with his dad (NAIJA JOKER).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKcBEo9J-g0
Re: Nyakim Gatwech, Model & The Moonshine Queen Of Dark (Photos) by hucienda: 12:38pm On May 23, 2017
Now, this is called black.

She's black - but she's black and beautiful.

Black beauty.
Re: Nyakim Gatwech, Model & The Moonshine Queen Of Dark (Photos) by robosky02(m): 12:39pm On May 23, 2017
Jesus..........

Re: Nyakim Gatwech, Model & The Moonshine Queen Of Dark (Photos) by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 23, 2017
This one nkor?

1 Like

Re: Nyakim Gatwech, Model & The Moonshine Queen Of Dark (Photos) by PqsMike: 12:39pm On May 23, 2017
shocked :ois this real??
All I'm seeing is someone's shadow

Need an affordable architectural design
Check my profile

Re: Nyakim Gatwech, Model & The Moonshine Queen Of Dark (Photos) by lordbish(m): 12:41pm On May 23, 2017
Dis babe dark pass darkness grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Nyakim Gatwech, Model & The Moonshine Queen Of Dark (Photos) by cephasdultimate: 12:42pm On May 23, 2017
We should appreciate her for not joining d bleaching crew
Re: Nyakim Gatwech, Model & The Moonshine Queen Of Dark (Photos) by Eshence: 12:43pm On May 23, 2017
wooh real black
Re: Nyakim Gatwech, Model & The Moonshine Queen Of Dark (Photos) by SUNDICOS(m): 12:43pm On May 23, 2017
Darkest of my village masquerade
Re: Nyakim Gatwech, Model & The Moonshine Queen Of Dark (Photos) by ogashman(m): 12:44pm On May 23, 2017
ur husband must to dey hold touch light both DAy n night ur husband must to dey hold touch light both DAy n night
Re: Nyakim Gatwech, Model & The Moonshine Queen Of Dark (Photos) by Funjosh(m): 12:44pm On May 23, 2017
BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL cool
Re: Nyakim Gatwech, Model & The Moonshine Queen Of Dark (Photos) by seguno2: 12:44pm On May 23, 2017
PapiNigga:
Hell Is Truly Real

For black mental slaves. Yes!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nyakim Gatwech, Model & The Moonshine Queen Of Dark (Photos) by intruxive(m): 12:45pm On May 23, 2017
Wallahi this girl dey use kiwi rub body tongue
Re: Nyakim Gatwech, Model & The Moonshine Queen Of Dark (Photos) by bobestman(m): 12:47pm On May 23, 2017
Skin dudu
Re: Nyakim Gatwech, Model & The Moonshine Queen Of Dark (Photos) by ElsonMorali: 12:48pm On May 23, 2017
My kind of babe.

Melanin superloaded.

I love her.
Re: Nyakim Gatwech, Model & The Moonshine Queen Of Dark (Photos) by cuteguy123(m): 12:49pm On May 23, 2017
haywire1:
I don't believe,they painted her with charcoal jare. Are u sure this isn't a scene of avatar movie shocked

#

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

E-money Shows Off Limousine, Tells Fans To Send Account Details / Ex-Child Dancer, Amarachi Dance, Then Vs Now Photos / Fight As Bobrisky Throws Bottle At Papaya Ex And James Brown At An Event (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.