Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

JAMB 2017 Change Of Course/institution Has Just Began See Details - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB 2017 Change Of Course/institution Has Just Began See Details (549 Views)

Let's Talk: Which Institution Has The Cheapest Girls In Nigeria?? / JAMB 2017 Change Of Course/institution Dilemma: A Nairalander's Perspective. / 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/institution Has Started (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

JAMB 2017 Change Of Course/institution Has Just Began See Details by Peternet: 11:04am On May 23, 2017
Information reaching us at Myschoolupdate has it that the 2017 JAMB Change of Course /Institution Process has begun.

According to the reports we received, this process can only be done at the accredited CBT Centres.

Before you head out to check if this process has started at an accredited CBT Centre around you, please ensure the following;
Contiune Reading Here: https://myschoolupdate.com.ng/jamb-2017-change-course-institution-just-began/
Re: JAMB 2017 Change Of Course/institution Has Just Began See Details by motikorede: 12:03pm On May 23, 2017
[quote author=Peternet post=56793883]Information reaching us at Myschoolupdate has it that the 2017 JAMB Change of Course /Institution Process has begun.

According to the reports we received, this process can only be done at the accredited CBT Centres.

Before you head out to check if this process has started at an accredited CBT Centre around you, please ensure the following;
Contiune Reading Here: https://myschoolupdate.com.ng/jamb-2017-change-course-institution-just-began/

[hello.... please advice me. in my utme i wrote the following subject. .. Eng, Math, Govt and I. R. K.... i scored 262 nd i choose political science... however in my o'level i had D7 in i. r. k.... can i put civic edu in lieu of i. r. k when i want to fill my o'level requirement . cos i had b's parallel in my result except i. r. k].... please am confused

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Withholds 300 Utme Results Over Malpractices / 38 Nigerian Universities Increase Their Tuition Fees (see Full List) / My Project Supervisor Want To Kill Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.