Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,833 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Aso Villa News - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aso Villa News (33518 Views)

Aso Villa Shooting: Sabiu Tunde Resumes Work, Refuses To Self Isolate / Top Presidency Aides Denied Access To Aso Villa After Violating NCDC Guidelines / Punch Reporter Leaves Aso Villa After His Expulsion (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aso Villa News by patnekkyuyahoo: 1:30am On May 24, 2017
Time shall tell. Nothing is hidden under the sun. I reserve my comment.

1 Like

Re: Aso Villa News by goingape1: 1:36am On May 24, 2017
presidency:
Aso Villa News

Weekly Economic Management Team (EMT) Meeting held, chaired by Acting President Yemi Osinbajo.

Foreign Affairs Minister, Geoffrey Onyeama led a delegation to Morocco, signed new two Memorandum of Understanding (MoUs).

Health Minister, Isaac Adewole Attended African Ministerial Dialogue on Digital Health Leadership.

Minister of Power, Works, and Housing, Babatunde Fashola met with United Nations Industrial Development Organisation (UNIDO) Representative to Ecowas.

Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) commenced its Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) Meeting.

Nigeria Center For Disease Control (NCDC) Ebola Preparedness Working Group met with Port Health Services.

The Inter-Ministerial Working Technical Group on Niger Delta carried out inspection exercise to ensure shoreline protection in Odi Community.

INFORMATION: Presidential Spokespersons will host a Press Briefing tomorrow, May 23, 2017, at the State House in Abuja.

INFORMATION: Acting President Yemi Osinbajo will, on Wednesday, May 24, 2017, meet with Public/Civil Servants; to discuss Federal Government

Executive Order on Ease of Doing Business, Budget, and Made in Nigeria.

INFORMATION: Latest edition of the weekly You Win Connect Supplementary is out.
is this guy smoking an artificial weeds undecided

1 Like

Re: Aso Villa News by Emeka71(m): 1:41am On May 24, 2017
MostBanned:
RIP to the Dead

cry
Which dead?
Re: Aso Villa News by Kingspin(m): 1:42am On May 24, 2017
Look like a propaganda thread, 'Aso Rock news'.

3 Likes

Re: Aso Villa News by Eluwilussit(m): 1:43am On May 24, 2017
Akshow:
I'm I the only one disappointed by the news from Aso whatever..? We all know the news Nigerians wanna hear. But no be for my mouth una go hear am. lipsrsealed

Abeg, which news? grin
Re: Aso Villa News by 0b111: 1:49am On May 24, 2017
Very detailed information

Glad we have a transparent governance that could update the masses on recent an quotient development.

God bless President Mohammadu Buhari!

May God in his infinite mercies grant him a sound health

Can't afford to lose a dogged man of his calibre in times like this

4 Likes

Re: Aso Villa News by 0b111: 1:51am On May 24, 2017
Akshow:
I'm I the only one disappointed by the news from Aso whatever..? We all know the news Nigerians wanna hear. But no be for my mouth una go hear am. lipsrsealed

What do you want to hear? That fuel is 20Naira/liter? It's economics, Miracles dont happen but gradually.

This re development on the right course.

3 Likes

Re: Aso Villa News by xrayz(m): 2:11am On May 24, 2017
Akshow:
Bros,u badt gaannnn.u got me on this.

2 Likes

Re: Aso Villa News by lonelydora: 3:04am On May 24, 2017
Okay.....So we have such a member here?

Re: Aso Villa News by holluphemydavid(m): 3:16am On May 24, 2017
adaksbullet:
Whot his all these am used mine ear too ear? angry angry am ear and reed that bus buhari his die? angry who his the ppls that his which mine presi too dead? angry angry angry angry angry

Are u all not haved woman feeling? angry angry angry pls pls pls pls pls if u are whant too be come some body on these live that we are leave, don't which anybody dead! angry
Dis ur grammar enh, no be here
Re: Aso Villa News by princejayboss: 3:41am On May 24, 2017
This FG is bent on forcing people to take them for good ... but forgetting that good work needs no afvert

2 Likes

Re: Aso Villa News by Nobody: 3:56am On May 24, 2017
This thread is crazy and hilarious! So the presidency has a Nairaland akkant? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Aso Villa News by Jengem: 3:56am On May 24, 2017
0b111:

What do you want to hear? That fuel is 20Naira/liter? It's economics, Miracles dont happen but gradually.

This re development on the right course.

He wants to hear news bordering on the mortality of the dullard in chief
Re: Aso Villa News by Nobody: 4:23am On May 24, 2017
Semper247:

Stupid question..

What would ur opinion hold if the details were given?

Stupid quote.

That is y u dont know ur right.

Maga.

4 Likes

Re: Aso Villa News by wristbangle: 4:35am On May 24, 2017
MasterChen:

Just wondering who came up with that idea that they should register here

I did a quick check on the account . Seems the guy doesn't respond to posts. Orí yọ́ cheesy

Lol what do you expect? Once he drops the news, he will log out and view comments in stealth mode.

Hungry people and ipob youths most especially will finish his/her life hence he/she will regret ever coming to nairaland, having conversation with people.

If truly is the presidency then it might be onochie or femi updating us on the affairs of the nation.

Chai uncle seun don hammer o!

@ Presidency, we are praying for PMB to get well soon but what is the current state of his health.? Don't lie to us cool

4 Likes

Re: Aso Villa News by obowunmi(m): 4:36am On May 24, 2017
mmsen:
I don't want to hear anything besides "Buhari has resigned" or "Buhari has passed into the after-life and descended into hell".
grin grin grin
Re: Aso Villa News by toseen7: 5:00am On May 24, 2017
Aso villa news direct to NL.. cheesy
Ówó broda Seun tì dé cheesy....

No news from London abi? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Aso Villa News by nefertitiram: 5:02am On May 24, 2017
Who is the "Presidency"

2 Likes

Re: Aso Villa News by mikeycharles(m): 5:05am On May 24, 2017
Nothing wey person no go hear for this country, since when did this one start, probably l bubu is back.
Re: Aso Villa News by mikeycharles(m): 5:05am On May 24, 2017
Nothing wey person no go hear for this country, since when did this one start, probably bubu is back.
Re: Aso Villa News by ifymogan(m): 5:13am On May 24, 2017
nawa oo! please any available job for me do inside aso rock villa

2 Likes

Re: Aso Villa News by makun01(m): 5:14am On May 24, 2017
mmsen:
I don't want to hear anything besides "Buhari has resigned" or "Buhari has passed into the after-life and descended into hell".

without second thought one needs no prophet to be told that na cartarh full that ur big head

2 Likes

Re: Aso Villa News by Lachynos2k2(m): 5:22am On May 24, 2017
This people have finally infiltrated this forum with their propaganda strategy . Seun how much did they pay you?

6 Likes

Re: Aso Villa News by teelaw4life(m): 5:35am On May 24, 2017
So what's all these abeg? Can the mods please explain?

1 Like

Re: Aso Villa News by Goshoreb(m): 5:41am On May 24, 2017
HUNGRY MAN (Attah's Concept) (Episode 1)
Watch and forget your sorrows.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCHcALe4OHA

THE PROTEST (Attah's Concept) (Episode 2)
This is a VERY FUNNY VIDEO of a student that is about to embark on a protest. Watch and see his conversation with his dad (NAIJA JOKER).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKcBEo9J-g0
Re: Aso Villa News by BiggyBamBam: 6:01am On May 24, 2017
presidency:
Aso Villa News

Weekly Economic Management Team (EMT) Meeting held, chaired by Acting President Yemi Osinbajo.

Foreign Affairs Minister, Geoffrey Onyeama led a delegation to Morocco, signed new two Memorandum of Understanding (MoUs).

Health Minister, Isaac Adewole Attended African Ministerial Dialogue on Digital Health Leadership.

Minister of Power, Works, and Housing, Babatunde Fashola met with United Nations Industrial Development Organisation (UNIDO) Representative to Ecowas.

Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) commenced its Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) Meeting.

Nigeria Center For Disease Control (NCDC) Ebola Preparedness Working Group met with Port Health Services.

The Inter-Ministerial Working Technical Group on Niger Delta carried out inspection exercise to ensure shoreline protection in Odi Community.

INFORMATION: Presidential Spokespersons will host a Press Briefing tomorrow, May 23, 2017, at the State House in Abuja.

INFORMATION: Acting President Yemi Osinbajo will, on Wednesday, May 24, 2017, meet with Public/Civil Servants; to discuss Federal Government

Executive Order on Ease of Doing Business, Budget, and Made in Nigeria.

INFORMATION: Latest edition of the weekly You Win Connect Supplementary is out.

ASSHOLE VILLA NEWS!!!

3 Likes

Re: Aso Villa News by uby678: 6:25am On May 24, 2017
its a new day, another opportunity to be a winner
Re: Aso Villa News by Nature8(m): 6:32am On May 24, 2017
Chiefly:
Interesting... But who or what is the Presidency?.. . Is it a living or non living thing

[B]Where is our Commander in Chief[/B] unu- ana ako akiko..

Help me ask them bro

2 Likes

Re: Aso Villa News by dadebayo1(m): 6:43am On May 24, 2017
Which presidency? BMC redefined grin good to know there is massive effort to dish out information about presidency in action....
Re: Aso Villa News by Kebreal92(m): 6:49am On May 24, 2017
mmsen:
YOU WILL SOON HEAR THAT....... ABOUT UR UNFORTUNATE PARENTS........
BABY FACTORY PRODUCT...

1 Like

Re: Aso Villa News by Nobody: 6:51am On May 24, 2017
Liars

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obaseki Gives Rapper Razaly N10m With 3-Year Record Deal (Photos) / Pictures From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ilorin, Kwara State / March 11 Elections: Govs Panic, Seek Remedies To Avert Disaster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.