Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Closed - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Closed (6979 Views)

My Jamb Results :i'm Crying / I Scored 300 In My JAMB / See My Jamb Result (screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Closed by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 23, 2017
makydebbie:
I'm good and you?

Same
It's Ella
Re: Closed by makydebbie(f): 1:08pm On May 23, 2017
AyamConfidence:
I'm okay...you left without a trace na

What happened?
Nothing happened dear, I'm sorry. sad
Re: Closed by YahuBoi(m): 1:08pm On May 23, 2017
tspouse:
so its now God's fault that u fail to prepare for ur exam,u dat fail to prepare shouldn't expect to succeed,'if U fail to prepare den u prepare to fail,it aint God's falt,cus u were told u won't die by road accident u pose instead of running for ur life in the fromt of dangote truck'.am sure u will realize how foolish u re wen u open eye in hell
pls unquote my post thanks.

I would've still seen your comment if you didn't quote the whole post

thanks once again
Re: Closed by makydebbie(f): 1:09pm On May 23, 2017
Jigba:

Same
It's Ella
Sweetheart cheesy
Re: Closed by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 23, 2017
O...your day just break,but why you relax dey wait god
Re: Closed by YahuBoi(m): 1:13pm On May 23, 2017
Vivos:
oh God's prophecy will come true....but you first failed God, you were giving him a test i.e to make u pass ur exams, remember the word of God which says YOU SHOULD NOT TEST THE LORD UR GOD. When you are ready to study only then will God's prophecy come tru. IF at all there was a prophecy in d first place
lol.. They say he's all knowing God. he knew I won't prepare for the exams and he still went ahead to make someone in the church pay for my jamb registration and also went ahead to say that I will get the admission

he knew I will get 186 in jamb and he still kept on saying all that hahahahaha

and now he will come and be like "oh I didn't let u pass because u were testing me"

hahahaha... no wonder Kendrick Lamar said "God is a funny mo'fucker"

pls tell your God that am not interested in his prophecy coming to pass.. I've move on already
Re: Closed by Juhann(f): 1:16pm On May 23, 2017
Jigba:

Same It's Ella
you just disappeared cheesy

1 Like

Re: Closed by AyamConfidence(m): 1:19pm On May 23, 2017
makydebbie:
Nothing happened dear, I'm sorry. sad
we missed you ni

What you been up to? You dey Naija?
Re: Closed by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 23, 2017
makydebbie:
Sweetheart cheesy

Lol I missed you o. Good you are back
Re: Closed by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 23, 2017
Juhann:
you just disappeared cheesy

Hey dear.
I'm back wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Closed by makydebbie(f): 1:28pm On May 23, 2017
AyamConfidence:
we missed you ni

What you been up to? You dey Naija?
I dey your backyard tongue
Re: Closed by makydebbie(f): 1:30pm On May 23, 2017
Jigba:

Lol I missed you o. Good you are back
I missed you too dear. kiss
Re: Closed by deanoffaculty: 1:32pm On May 23, 2017
YahuBoi:
please I need you guys to look into this matter am facing with God now.

I applied for a federal university last year, I confronted God through counselling in a very good church. the lord passed through his servant and told me that I will get admission that year and I will get my admission letter (2016/2017)
he kept saying this same thing every time I approached him.

now last year passed and I wasn't admitted, I was very angry with him because he failed me, not only that, but he also made me to lose my trust in him by going against his words in the bible like in Numbers 23:19, Matt 7:7-11, Jeremiah 33:3, Isaiah 54:4, Malachi 10:3 etc

I swept his church twice every week, pay my tithe, and worked in his ways.. I didn't miss a day without reading the bible.

I did so many things because I promised myself to work in his ways if he will fulfill his promise in my life just before he failed me.

after I made up my mind to shot him down, I decided to attend the last church service.

before I attended this service, I had a dream where someone took me outside and told me to look at the sky that on April which is my birthday that the lord will tell me deep things. and that in the future I will be a computer scientist.

I woke up from the dream feeling very angry because I never liked computer science and I was waiting to hear what the lord will tell me on my birthday as he said in the dream.

after some weeks, I had another dream where I saw my name written in a book which is for the candidates admitted.
as I looked closer, I noticed that I was admitted into computer science dept.

now this last dream convince me of the fact that the lord really wants me to be a computer scientist. I didn't like it because I wanted to study geology.

so after he failed me, on April, a day after my birthday, I went to the church to pay my last visit to the one that failed me ...

just then, the pastor called me out and told me that the lord wants me to write jamb again this year that he's seeing 3 countries waiting for me immediately after my graduation.

I was speechless, so finally the lord has done what he told me in the dream when he said he will tell me deep things on the month of my birthday? I thought

was that why he said I'll be a computer scientist?
did he want me to write another jamb again applying for computer science? hmm

just when I was thinking all this, the pastor pointed his hand to a man and told the man that the lord says that he should pay for my Jamb registration fees.

so after everything, I finally registered for jamb again this year even after I promised myself that i will never write jamb again after the lord failed me in his first promise..

this got me angry that after I registered for jamb, I refused to read and prepare for it because I wanted to see how powerful God is and how he will give me the admission this year or on how he will fail me again like he did the last time..

that was it, I registered for jamb and applied for computer science this time just to make the dream come true

because I got a lot of advice from my elderly ones that it was the lord that truly spoke to me in the dream and that I should do what he said

after the exams, I checked my result and i score 186.... hahahahaha very funny grin

the worst thing is that am using 2 sittings in my waec grin

now how will 186 give me admission to a very competitive course like computer science in a federal university? grin

is this how God's prophesy will fail again?

because am 300% sure that I cannot get admission with such a low score in jamb not to talk of the 2 sittings am using which is all C's grin

I'm just angry with myself because God has disgraced me because of this jamb of a thing

I didn't want to write jamb again after he failed me with his fake promise the first time

but he forced me to retake it, even going as far as to make someone pay for my jamb registration.

I'm just tired of his ways... he has disappointed me so many times...

what is paining me now is that he disgraced me in the front of the whole church with his jamb admission promises

now the whole church knows am a Jambite..

what if I don't get admitted this year?
that's how I will live in disgrace ... oh God!

out of all the 10 different prophecies he has prophesied in my life since 24 Nov 2016, non has come to pass...

sometimes I even force myself to make at least one of his prophesies pass so that I will have something to thank him for.

but it all fails sad

and now, this one is also yet to fail because am sure it won't be possible.

And I won't want to change to any less competitive course.. I want to see how all this will end and how his prophecy will fail again

I even scored better in jamb last year, yet still he couldn't give me the admission he promised to give me.... so na this year own him go fit give me?

abeg make una help me tell una God say him don try but make him leave me make I dey on my own since him no fit help or keep to all those him sweet words for bible not to talk of phillipians 19 where he said "he will supply to us ALL our needs according to his riches"

seriously I've stopped believing in all those nonsense written in the bible.

its now that I know that the bible was written and formulated by MAN

Bye God, the promise keeper... mtcheeew! sad
Chairman, nothing can be wrong with God but something is wrong with you. All I know is that God cannot drop His standard because of you.
Think deep and check your life if there are loopholes. Don't waste your time holding bitterness against God you don't have a relationship with.
Also check is you really want to go to school or you want to learn tailoring, Shoemaking, barbing, etc. Don't blame and mock God for the mistakes of your life.

1 Like

Re: Closed by branhampaul: 1:32pm On May 23, 2017
na so mumu people full dis life. ahba.
Re: Closed by THUNDAR(m): 1:34pm On May 23, 2017
@OP
I Hope you are reading this!

I will tell you two short stories then I want you to reason!

two friends went to enquire from the local shrine how their future will be like!
the gods told friend A that he will die of hunger and starvation, and friend B will be the richest farmer that year! friend B went and relaxed knowing fully well he will make it big that year! friend A thought and thought and said no, let me go and farm and see how I will die of starvation! at the end of that year friend A became the richeSt farmer while friend B died!

secondly
a story was told of a young man Who had sort for admission for 7years, on the eight year he decided that this year there must be a way, that either by hook or crook he was going to enter the university, So he bought jamb form and wrote jamb that year after studying very well, he got a good score that was above the cut off after all he still was not admitted, he waited patiently and checked all the list, yet not admitted, he looked for a way to bribe the registry council and at the end of the day somehow his name was manipulated into the final list! The interesting part of the stor.y is that! the same day he came to school was the same day the hostel caught fire, he was burnt beyond recognition!

I know it will be easier for mi to sit here and say keep on trusting God, But I won't! if you want to trust or not it's your choice

1 Like

Re: Closed by AHCB: 1:35pm On May 23, 2017
makydebbie:

My brother, God is not a magician. You can't eat your cake and have it. You can't test God. Do your part and He'll do his. cool
Really? But if he hadn't read and passed I'm sure you won't be saying the bolded.

Remember our earlier debate, about that kid that fell from the stairs, and the mother said God told her to go home and the kid will be well, which later tuned out he became well? Well that sounded like a magician to me. Don't you think so?

wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Closed by AXYZ: 1:35pm On May 23, 2017
YahuBoi:
I would've said that God should bless you for this comment, but I don't even know if God exist talk less of him blessing you as I've said. some stupid people here don't understand what I went through in the name of God will do this for you, he will do that for you... last year taught me a very big lesson and I will never in my rightful sense believe in anything called prophecy again.

If this year doesn't work, I won't bother myself thinking of going to school anymore.
I need money now not school

let prophecies rest abeg

I want to point out some things
1. You're apparently still young in the faith
2. You don't work towards fulfilling prophecies. Let prophecies come true by itself
3. You shouldn't have depended on prophecies alone without reading.
4. It may take years, even decades, to actualize.
5. Why not follow all these again and trust him still?!!!!

1 Like

Re: Closed by AHCB: 1:37pm On May 23, 2017
AXYZ:

2. You don't work towards fulfilling prophecies. Let prophecies come true by itself
So by the time he gain admission he will be 50 years old? Come on now, don't be this cruel.

1 Like

Re: Closed by AHCB: 1:38pm On May 23, 2017
Kondomatic:
A very useless post
It's a matter of opinion.

1 Like

Re: Closed by Kondomatic(m): 1:42pm On May 23, 2017
AHCB:
It's a matter of opinion.
A very useless opinion.

Good afternoon sir
Re: Closed by waluga(m): 1:42pm On May 23, 2017
makydebbie:
I agree.
hey cutie....where have yuh been..been ages not seeing ur post....how yuh doing?
Re: Closed by AXYZ: 1:44pm On May 23, 2017
AHCB:
So by the time he gain admission he will be 50 years old? Come on now, don't be this cruel.

God's ways are different from man's
He can go ahead and study diligently without recourse to prophecies. if God wills, it will still come to pass.

1 Like

Re: Closed by EternalTruth: 1:45pm On May 23, 2017
YahuBoi:
Better
I also passed thru the same situation like you. Last year while I was denied admission at university of ibadan even after I met kumuyi one on one he prayed for me but I still lost out and my faith in God was dashed.

But I have a clearer view and understanding now.
It's the devil battling to test your faith.
Inbox me bro let's talk
Re: Closed by YahuBoi(m): 1:46pm On May 23, 2017
AXYZ:

that your no 2 got me.. I want the prophecy to come true itself reason why I refused to work towards it so that it won't look like I did it by my might
Re: Closed by YahuBoi(m): 1:48pm On May 23, 2017
deanoffaculty:

Chairman, nothing can be wrong with God but something is wrong with you. All I know is that God cannot drop His standard because of you.
Think deep and check your life if there are loopholes. Don't waste your time holding bitterness against God you don't have a relationship with.
Also check is you really want to go to school or you want to learn tailoring, Shoemaking, barbing, etc. Don't blame and mock God for the mistakes of your life.
you simply talking out of point.

please go and unquote my post you quoted. it was unnecessary sad
Re: Closed by Heavance(m): 1:48pm On May 23, 2017
YahuBoi:
I would've said that God should bless you for this comment, but I don't even know if God exist talk less of him blessing you as I've said. some stupid people here don't understand what I went through in the name of God will do this for you, he will do that for you... last year taught me a very big lesson and I will never in my rightful sense believe in anything called prophecy again.

If this year doesn't work, I won't bother myself thinking of going to school anymore.
I need money now not school

let prophecies rest abeg
See, God exist in everybody, God just likes working in mysterious ways, just to prove to us that he is God.
I also don't believe in prophecies, ahhhh, I got series of heartbreaks then when I was in your shoes. I simply poured my heart out to God in prayer then, and I told him what I will do in return if he could help me out, God did help me, and I had to play my part of the deal also, things worked out.
So, make your methods flexible, don't look at university alone, you will do better in these I.T firms, and you could run other part-time programs when you have money.
Really, you have a phone, you eat daily, you have loved ones, while some people are having it worse somewhere and still believe in God, so please just pour your heart deeply to him in prayers.
At times when God delays us we think he doesn't want the best for us, but he has a better plan for us, we only end up realizing at the end of the victory.
Re: Closed by AHCB: 1:51pm On May 23, 2017
AXYZ:

God's ways are different from man's
He can go ahead and study diligently without recourse to prophecies. if God wills, it will still come to pass.
Yea yea. I wonder why his pastor didn't tell him that in the first place, but chose to deceive the poor boy with fake prophecy.

Kondomatic:
A very useless opinion.
Good afternoon sir
According to you.

Afternoon to you too.
Re: Closed by Kondomatic(m): 1:51pm On May 23, 2017
YahuBoi:
some stupid people here don't understand what I went through in the name of God will do this for you, he will do that for you...
You passed through that because you were stupid and lacked basic understanding on how prophecies work.

Some prophecies from men of God are mere words of encouragement. If you claim it, you must also work for it to make it come true.

Faith without work is nothing, instead of sitting down to read your book you were busy moving directionlessly in search of what you were not assured.

The dream you had was you speaking to yourself while you were asleep, it's neither from God nor spiritual.

You can only pray God to give you retentive memory and then take some available steps out there that helps one to develop a retentive memory. That's faith + work in action.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Closed by YahuBoi(m): 1:51pm On May 23, 2017
Heavance:

See, God exist in everybody, God just likes working in mysterious ways, just to prove to us that he is God.
I also don't believe in prophecies, ahhhh, I got series of heartbreaks then when I was in your shoes. I simply poured my heart out to God in prayer then, and I told him what I will do in return if he could help me out, God did help me, and I had to play my part of the deal also, things worked out.
So, make your methods flexible, don't look at university alone, you will do better in these I.T firms, and you could run other part-time programs when you have money.
Really, you have a phone, you eat daily, you have loved ones, while some people are having it worse somewhere and still believe in God, so please just pour your heart deeply to him in prayers.
At times when God delays us we think he doesn't want the best for us, but he has a better plan for us, we only end up realizing at the end of the victory.
thanks for this advice... but again, I can't tell God to bless you because he might end up not blessing you.

I've received a lot of blessings from men of God but not even one has reflected in my life sad
Re: Closed by Ayomi1578(m): 1:52pm On May 23, 2017
My Friend, Ur Story Is Jst A Little Differ Frm Mine, Anyway Ur Scored Pass D Cut Of Mark Ryt?. Lt Me Say U Should Pray 4 4givenes Bcus U Dnt Trust Him Til D End Of Evrytin. Am Very Sure Dat He Wnt 2 Proof Dat HE Is D God Dat HE Cn Do Evrytin. If Yu Acept Ur Scored An U Go 2 Next Step, Am Sure U Wil Be Admited. But I Wnt U 2 Check Urself Very Well I Mean Ur Hand Work. Smtims Satan Try All Is Power An Tricks 2 Make Sure Dat Al God Promises Bcom Fake And Lies In Ur Life. Neva Call God A Liar My Friend Cus Is Promises Neva Fail
Re: Closed by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 23, 2017
did u know God told israel that they will go to the promise land in 40 days journey

then what happened any small thing they blame God and moses and God changed their 40day journey to 40years and killed many of them...

now you have exam prepare u didn't instead u wanna test God ( ever wonder why Jesus refused to jump from the mountain when the devil told him to jump angels will catch him ... cause Jesus knows its not right to test God ).

thats just your problem u have the vision u have seen it but you dont have patience still on that you want to test the ALMIGHTY may be that why the vision past you buy cause your eyes where shut spiritual

now its still not too late to amend your ways

have seen people who get that score and get admitted

Go back to God cause his always ready to forgive and forget

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Photo Of Female NYSC Member Is Causing Traffic Online / PTDF INTERVIEW QUESTIONS / Information about Osei Yaw Ababio and Africana-FEP Publishers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.