Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,284 members, 7,846,295 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

6 Things To Never Have In Your Home - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 6 Things To Never Have In Your Home (55424 Views)

6 Things To Always Keep Secret / 4 Things To Do After You Are Engaged To Him (Advice For Ladies) / 6 Things They Will Never Tell You In An Abortion Clinic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Things To Never Have In Your Home by Pavore9: 2:46pm On May 23, 2017
fastgyal:
like me, sometimes I find it hard to dispose some of my old stuffs I no longer use especially when its expensive.

Though it is not easy to let go but what helps me is, I do ask myself if am traveling​ or relocating will it worth paying extra to relocate with it and​ the answer is always NO....I dispose it.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Things To Never Have In Your Home by donqx: 2:50pm On May 23, 2017
Why
Re: 6 Things To Never Have In Your Home by Choise(f): 2:53pm On May 23, 2017
Re: 6 Things To Never Have In Your Home by xwin(m): 2:54pm On May 23, 2017
Choise:
grin
Reply na wink
Re: 6 Things To Never Have In Your Home by DJInfluence: 2:56pm On May 23, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

1 thing to never have in your home

[b]An APC supporter

He/she will bring badluck and sorrow to your home
[/b]
Hahahaha, i swear to God, i don dey read your text with all seriouness expecting something serious until i see wetin you write. Guy, you get bad mouth sha.. I still dey laff for here sotey my colleagues think say i don mental..... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 6 Things To Never Have In Your Home by pinehazel(m): 2:58pm On May 23, 2017
This practice is actually called Feng Shui. It is an ancient science used to attract luck and wealth in home and office. There is more to just de-cluttering your home. For more information as regards this, visit: http://www.mosiuadelabu.com/fengshui or www.mosiuadelabu.com/attractcareersuccess

Re: 6 Things To Never Have In Your Home by ilevic(m): 3:06pm On May 23, 2017
You forgot to mention Buhari's pictures. It will remind you failed promises
Re: 6 Things To Never Have In Your Home by Mcreloaded(m): 3:13pm On May 23, 2017
basic23111:
which tribe? don't be scared

Lol am not scared of anything under the sun only the sky falling on my head is what am scared of
Edo state iespecially Benin is a place where most if not all houses have juju and is worshiped first before they go to church,
Yoruba's the same thing also but not as severe as that of the Benin's if u ask me these things should not be in peoples home

1 Like

Re: 6 Things To Never Have In Your Home by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 23, 2017
embracing damage
Re: 6 Things To Never Have In Your Home by bionixs: 3:29pm On May 23, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

An APC supporter

hahahahahahah! Ewoooooooooooo!

1 Like

Re: 6 Things To Never Have In Your Home by CaptainFM1: 4:22pm On May 23, 2017
firstking01:
I totally disagree with some points esp the old clothes stuff....there are people who will wear it if you give them...i 've given out my old clothes before and the recipient duly appreciated it.

When you give it out, it's no longer in your house. You just buttressed the point unknowingly. If you don't need it, you can ofcourse give it out.
Re: 6 Things To Never Have In Your Home by Papadoh(m): 4:44pm On May 23, 2017

Pictures - not guilty
Old Shoes - guilty
Broken Objects - wait lemme check... guilty damn it
Old Newspapers/Magazine - guilty
Clothes you don't wear - guilty
Out of tech & cords - guilty
Oh boy, looks like i got some work to do.

Re: 6 Things To Never Have In Your Home by kilokeys(m): 5:01pm On May 23, 2017
flyca:
7. Snipper

Please buy rat trap instead. Frustration and depression is too much in this economy now cry

exactly.. i believe that
Re: 6 Things To Never Have In Your Home by bonboclat: 5:46pm On May 23, 2017
I think having a WOMAN u're not married to in your house should be no 1 on ur list
Re: 6 Things To Never Have In Your Home by uvalued(m): 6:07pm On May 23, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

An APC supporter

Re: 6 Things To Never Have In Your Home by Yabiola26(m): 6:09pm On May 23, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

An APC supporter

How is an apc supporter a 'thing'.. . Buhari must hear this
Re: 6 Things To Never Have In Your Home by Goalnaldo(m): 6:36pm On May 23, 2017
7.a barca fan
Re: 6 Things To Never Have In Your Home by Horlahmah(m): 10:02pm On May 23, 2017
What of primary and Secondary school notebook and textbooks after 20years of leaving secondary school? Do they worth keeping at all. I need to advice and old pal.
Re: 6 Things To Never Have In Your Home by chubinwa(m): 3:43pm On May 24, 2017
hmm.. any conception can b a thread. mind u, everyone has his own perception on how his home suld look like.
Re: 6 Things To Never Have In Your Home by prela(f): 6:02pm On Jun 13, 2017
piagetskinner:

how many people build houses with attics or basements in nigeria?

Omo Ibadan kini showgrin
Whatever man.
Lol.... So suo ni

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Vomits Padlock, Delivers Turtle In Lagos - The Sun / Who Is Taking The Injection In This Picture / 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.