Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,867 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Ayade's Attempt To Change Cross River Logo Meets Funny Reactions - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayade's Attempt To Change Cross River Logo Meets Funny Reactions (17375 Views)

Still On The Fainted NDDC Boss; See Funny Reactions That Must Make U Laugh / Ben Ayade Watches As Lady Sews Face Mask In Garment Factory In Calabar / Crisis In Presidency: ECOWAS Rejected Attempt To Undermine Osinbajo - Daily Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayade's Attempt To Change Cross River Logo Meets Funny Reactions by ntbaby(f): 8:31am On May 26, 2017
and God is watching....
its a pity cos it seems God hv forgotten Nigerian masses and left us in d hands of clueless and heartless leaders... Lord hv mercy if not we are doomed
Re: Ayade's Attempt To Change Cross River Logo Meets Funny Reactions by leofab(f): 8:33am On May 26, 2017
Cattle ranch here I come.
Re: Ayade's Attempt To Change Cross River Logo Meets Funny Reactions by senatordave1(m): 8:42am On May 26, 2017
Cross riverians we have won.ayade has cancelled the launch of the new logo due to our outcry.but we must vote him out come 2019.
Re: Ayade's Attempt To Change Cross River Logo Meets Funny Reactions by udumosam23(m): 9:29am On May 26, 2017
Lols, cross riverians have no joy at all, Ayade presented a logo depicting the destination thing is over. Like the Israelites journey across the wilderness, we're now in the promise land. (The people's paradise). We cannot be in destination and paradise at the same time. A reasonable concept.

Presented to us a more attractive and less boring logo, which depict spirit of industry. Whereas it is true that we are in paradise, we need not fold our hands and wait for manner. No more manner for cross riverians. No more oil wells.

Rather than embrace this fact, the people of cross river who are obviously too lazy to work, got embittered and chaze the bull outa the ring of stars (which represents the local govts). Then replace the bull with all forms of animals which either give them pleasure or depict their filthy character.

Thereby forcing Ayade to change his mind I'm sure as well as the concept he has for the state.

Oh my people die for lack of vision. Everyone crave to have today at the expense of tomorrow. Logo is not what we need, true. But the concept in that logo will awaken our concousness to reality and live up to our collective responsibility thereby impacting today for a better tomorrow.

Ayade has failed me again by listening to the majority fools who have no idea of what governance is all about. Most time what you needed to do is not a change of mind, but a careful explanation of your intentions.

My take though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayade's Attempt To Change Cross River Logo Meets Funny Reactions by seangy4konji: 10:11am On May 26, 2017
You can imagine. Logo

When some states are improving health care ,social benefit,increase minimum wGe,pension schemes for retired officials. Education and scholarships,good roads and job creations.

They are discussing logos.

Nigeria is doomed May God help the people that looking up to him to find a better living out of this hole and to those milking us dry who find it funny

Let them die with all the wealth a bring along some jewelry afterwards.

Logo

Dem no even argue if building airports or rails within the state to generate income.
Re: Ayade's Attempt To Change Cross River Logo Meets Funny Reactions by ChiefSweetus: 11:47am On May 26, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Ayade's Attempt To Change Cross River Logo Meets Funny Reactions by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:51am On May 26, 2017
kingreign:
Governors Ayademon and Okorohausa are waste of Gubernatorial spaces. angry

Hmmmmm

Really?
Re: Ayade's Attempt To Change Cross River Logo Meets Funny Reactions by UnimkeAk(m): 11:58am On May 26, 2017
udumosam23:
Lols, cross riverians have no joy at all, Ayade presented a logo depicting the destination thing is over. Like the Israelites journey across the wilderness, we're now in the promise land. (The people's paradise). We cannot be in destination and paradise at the same time. A reasonable concept.

Presented to us a more attractive and less boring logo, which depict spirit of industry. Whereas it is true that we are in paradise, we need not fold our hands and wait for manner. No more manner for cross riverians. No more oil wells.

Rather than embrace this fact, the people of cross river who are obviously too lazy to work, got embittered and chaze the bull outa the ring of stars (which represents the local govts). Then replace the bull with all forms of animals which either give them pleasure or depict their filthy character.

Thereby forcing Ayade to change his mind I'm sure as well as the concept he has for the state.

Oh my people die for lack of vision. Everyone crave to have today at the expense of tomorrow. Logo is not what we need, true. But the concept in that logo will awaken our concousness to reality and live up to our collective responsibility thereby impacting today for a better tomorrow.

Ayade has failed me again by listening to the majority fools who have no idea of what governance is all about. Most time what you needed to do is not a change of mind, but a careful explanation of your intentions.

My take though.

100, 000 naira personal assistant spotted
Dude get a life , cuz by 2019 it will be all over, whats next for u...

Its been two and a half years , can u mention one project or policy by the ayade led administration that is affecting the lives of cross riverians positively.. what has he done so far.
Re: Ayade's Attempt To Change Cross River Logo Meets Funny Reactions by udumosam23(m): 2:15pm On May 26, 2017
UnimkeAk:

100, 000 naira personal assistant spotted
Dude get a life , cuz by 2019 it will be all over, whats next for u...

Its been two and a half years , can u mention one project or policy by the ayade led administration that is affecting the lives of cross riverians positively.. what has he done so far.

You see why people fail exams? Cross river state logo is the topic for discussion here, not other things Ayade did.

Ayede failed in several areas true, but why not agitate in those areas the way you did with the logo. Why transfer the aggression of other failed areas on the creative and most innovative logo?

It is like killing a new born baby because the mother is adulterous.
Just pause a while and ask yourself, is the logo bad as compared to the former? Does it convey any thought? Is its concept relevant?

Even a madman sometimes does something, you don't reject its not good because the presenter is a madman. Only children do so.

As for the 100,000 personal assistant, I need not reply you.
Re: Ayade's Attempt To Change Cross River Logo Meets Funny Reactions by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 26, 2017
Jeffboi:
That frog logo sha grin

What is the meaning of this mods

Do I need to swear before I comment on a thread ??
forget the PC and taqqiyya. Islam is a compulsion cult

1 Like

Re: Ayade's Attempt To Change Cross River Logo Meets Funny Reactions by fabolouz1(m): 4:59pm On May 26, 2017
Big corporations the world over change their logo to reflect present realities. Cross river state shouldn't be an exception. I love the proposed logo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

#RevolutionNow Conveners Demand Unconditional Release Of Members / LIRS Shuts Down Portal That Exposed Tax Payer's Data After NITDA Intervention / Police Wives Empower Widows As Krystal Okeke Pledges Educational Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.