Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,097 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

No Matter The Pains And Pleasures Of Living - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / No Matter The Pains And Pleasures Of Living (288 Views)

Doreen Moraa Moracha Celebrates 28 Years Of Living With HIV (Photos) / How To Start Eating Healthy No Matter The Age / Woman Displays The Burden Of Living With HIV With Her Family. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No Matter The Pains And Pleasures Of Living by Marioplus(m): 1:02pm On May 23, 2017
NO MATTER WHAT IS HAPPENING IN YOUR LIFE NOW; RECEIVE JESUS CHRIST INTO YOUR LIFE:
FRIEND; JESUS CHRIST LOVES YOU AND DESIRES TO SAVE YOUR SOUL, GIVE HIM THE PERMISSION TODAY thus LORD JESUS CHRIST I (PUT YOUR NAME HERE...) ACCEPT YOU AS MY OWN PERSONAL LORD AND SAVIOR, I BELIEVE YOUR PRECIOUS POWERFUL BLOOD HAS WASHED AWAY ALL MY SINS AND I BELIEVE I HAVE RECEIVED THE HOLY SPIRIT INTO MY LIFE NOW AND ALWAYS FOR A CONTINUOUS LIFE IN HOLINESS TILL JESUS COMES AGAIN IN GLORY TO JUDGE THE LIVING AND THE DEAD IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME. AMEN.
SING!!!
WE ARE IN YOUR PRESENCE,
HOLY SPIRIT,
LET IT RAIN,
CAUSE YOUR RAIN TO FALL ON ME,
SO HEAVEN,
OPEN THE FLOODGATES
IN ABUNDANCE
AND CAUSE YOUR RAIN TO FALL ON ME,
BABA OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

(1) (Reply)

Health Beauty And Lifestyle Tips Are Unlimited At Carethyself.com / Http://www.hairlosspropecia.org/enduro-rush/ / Your Pregnancy And Conception Is Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.