Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,967 members, 7,866,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:46 PM

Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Kate Henshaw’s New Profile Picture On Twitter - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Kate Henshaw’s New Profile Picture On Twitter (47168 Views)

Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 49th Birthday Today / Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions / Kate Henshaw Trains Hard At The Gym, Lifts Weight (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Kate Henshaw’s New Profile Picture On Twitter by sukkot: 8:08pm On May 23, 2017
julioralph:

Bros if she catch you ehnn grin
grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Kate Henshaw’s New Profile Picture On Twitter by whizpa(m): 8:08pm On May 23, 2017
informsuda:
why do we always choose to celebrate make up. d lady is a beauty and she doesn't need much of those colours. imagine meeting her for dark room with that kind eyes and lashes.omo,u go fear

Bro, If you wear make up and still look this beautiful. I promise we will celebrate you too.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Kate Henshaw’s New Profile Picture On Twitter by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 23, 2017
She fine ooo, cant deny that fact
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Kate Henshaw’s New Profile Picture On Twitter by godunia(m): 8:12pm On May 23, 2017
Emem, oga dogood gf
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Kate Henshaw’s New Profile Picture On Twitter by chuksjuve(m): 8:16pm On May 23, 2017
how is their personal life our business?
can't you get better information to give than just being a "celebrity" stalker or troll?

Abeg find better thing talk jooor,

That make up artist tho...her face tho.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Kate Henshaw’s New Profile Picture On Twitter by ABbless(m): 8:18pm On May 23, 2017
"Trying to steal our happy home abi??" but really is that a compliment? im not bitter or anything like that but that sounds like a cold blow or a jab below the belt. How would you interprete that comment if she was married?? who's thinking like me?

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Kate Henshaw’s New Profile Picture On Twitter by tunjazzy966(m): 8:35pm On May 23, 2017
Wetin we should do
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Kate Henshaw’s New Profile Picture On Twitter by Chukwudi4naija(m): 8:37pm On May 23, 2017
Quite unfortunate we're in Golden Age of make-up and deception.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Kate Henshaw’s New Profile Picture On Twitter by manu1: 8:37pm On May 23, 2017
What?

KATE HENSHAW LOOKS LIKE SHE HAS BEEN MADE UP BY A MORTICIAN
USING BROWN MUD MIXED WITH ASH
HABA! TOO HEAVY AND UNNATURAL LOOKING
SEE HER LIVE ANDSHE LOOKS LIKE AN OGI SELLER AT ORILE
NOTHING LIKE THIS PICTURE SHE IS POSTING, BAD AS IT IS...
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Kate Henshaw’s New Profile Picture On Twitter by tjadeba(m): 8:47pm On May 23, 2017
manu1:
What?

KATE HENSHAW LOOKS LIKE SHE HAS BEEN MADE UP BY A MORTICIAN
USING BROWN MUD MIXED WITH ASH
HABA! TOO HEAVY AND UNNATURAL LOOKING
SEE HER LIVE ANDSHE LOOKS LIKE AN OGI SELLER AT ORILE
NOTHING LIKE THIS PICTURE SHE IS POSTING, BAD AS IT IS...

But the picture ain't even fine...i think people are just being unnecessarily sentimental..the make up made her look like she is concealing wrinkles
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Kate Henshaw’s New Profile Picture On Twitter by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 23, 2017
okay.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Kate Henshaw’s New Profile Picture On Twitter by donfemo(m): 9:07pm On May 23, 2017
She looks old
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Kate Henshaw’s New Profile Picture On Twitter by ibkgab001: 9:38pm On May 23, 2017
Old meat they sweet?
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Kate Henshaw’s New Profile Picture On Twitter by isaac101: 9:40pm On May 23, 2017
Are you interested in digital marketing or you want to know more about digital marketing, then Comprehensive e-book on digital marketing is the right e-book it provide all the necessary information you need to know about digital marketing including how to fund any of your account. While pay huge amount to attend seminars when you can get this e-book for just 1500 naira
Contact me via 08161749721 am available on both WhatsApp and telegram https:///Digitalmarketingng
Just order for one today and u will receive the e-book within 15min in your mail box
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Kate Henshaw’s New Profile Picture On Twitter by Pedrocross4568(m): 10:28pm On May 23, 2017
Horlawoomey:
She is fit

She is also my birthday mate, July 19
how dis one take EPP u? Go get a life
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Kate Henshaw’s New Profile Picture On Twitter by Horlawoomey(m): 10:39pm On May 23, 2017
Pedrocross4568:
how dis one take EPP u? Go get a life

lolz

werey, how my post take dey pain you

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Kate Henshaw’s New Profile Picture On Twitter by 1miccza: 10:46pm On May 23, 2017
All these Photoshop and Mary Kay filled face. Fine ko? Up close she's nuffin close to that.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Kate Henshaw’s New Profile Picture On Twitter by piagetskinner(m): 11:58pm On May 23, 2017
this is not Kate....clean off the thick paint first
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Kate Henshaw’s New Profile Picture On Twitter by tunde82seidat(f): 2:42am On May 24, 2017
[quote author=ABbless post=56810672]"Trying to steal our happy home abi??" but really is that a compliment? im not bitter or anything like that but that sounds like a cold blow or a jab below the belt. How would you interprete that comment if she was married?? who's thinking like me?[/quote
My dear,tot I was d only one thinking like DAT o.how will his wife take this sef knowing fully well Kate enough to cause some distraction for her husby.na joke ba!

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Kate Henshaw’s New Profile Picture On Twitter by Margy: 8:03am On May 24, 2017
Odiegwu o! when will this old women leave slay queen for younger generation like us..
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Kate Henshaw’s New Profile Picture On Twitter by donbenz(m): 9:54am On May 24, 2017
Olosho angry
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Kate Henshaw’s New Profile Picture On Twitter by slamkobe(m): 11:47am On May 24, 2017
Harwoyeez:
Old mama looking young grin grin edible kate shocked kiss
. I swear down

(1) (2) (Reply)

Falz And Bovi Show Off Their PVC / Jacey Jeremy's Bentley To Arrive Lagos: Linda Ikeji Gives Update On Son's Car / Ini Edo Steps Out In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.