Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,163 members, 7,953,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:55 PM

Thief Forced To Finish A Bowl Of Pepper By Residents - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thief Forced To Finish A Bowl Of Pepper By Residents (59218 Views)

Generator Thief Forced To Do Frog Jump After Being Caught (Video) / Abidjan Thief Forced To Consume Pepper After Getting Caught / Thief Forced To Eat A Plate Of Raw Pepper After Being Caught (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thief Forced To Finish A Bowl Of Pepper By Residents by Huee(f): 3:11pm On May 23, 2017
grin grin
Re: Thief Forced To Finish A Bowl Of Pepper By Residents by Tolbanks(f): 3:12pm On May 23, 2017
teebaxy:
The community should be expecting more thieves to come... Giving a thieves pepper to eat is hilarious in this recession.

I bet you majority of intending thieves will stop cause they know the repercussion of eating pepper (its either the thief dies of he is hospitalized for a veeeeeeeeeeeeery long time)

... Have you ever taken soup of: tomatoes N150, tatashe N100 and JUST rodo N150 before grin

1 Like

Re: Thief Forced To Finish A Bowl Of Pepper By Residents by bionixs: 3:13pm On May 23, 2017
bunmioguns:
grin grin grin grin
Chei counter wickedness in high place. passing it out is where the real deal is
Re: Thief Forced To Finish A Bowl Of Pepper By Residents by Crystalworld(m): 3:13pm On May 23, 2017
When you choose stealing as your occupation that's what you get. Abi you dey expect salary ni?

Re: Thief Forced To Finish A Bowl Of Pepper By Residents by Infinity0428(m): 3:15pm On May 23, 2017
na pupu go kill am....
Re: Thief Forced To Finish A Bowl Of Pepper By Residents by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 23, 2017
But my granny used to eat raw pepper ( rodo for that matter )
Re: Thief Forced To Finish A Bowl Of Pepper By Residents by Abfinest007(m): 3:23pm On May 23, 2017
na good for am .go listen to work by adekunle gold
Re: Thief Forced To Finish A Bowl Of Pepper By Residents by AreaFada2: 3:25pm On May 23, 2017
t least it won't kill him. it will take like a basket-full to do so. grin cheesy
Re: Thief Forced To Finish A Bowl Of Pepper By Residents by backpainpro: 3:27pm On May 23, 2017
grin grin
Re: Thief Forced To Finish A Bowl Of Pepper By Residents by Chukazu: 3:33pm On May 23, 2017
And when they see the real thieves in the presidency,judiciary and national assembly they prostate for them

1 Like

Re: Thief Forced To Finish A Bowl Of Pepper By Residents by thunderbabs: 3:33pm On May 23, 2017
Lol, shey dey help am slice onions on the pepper? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Thief Forced To Finish A Bowl Of Pepper By Residents by barallanee(f): 3:33pm On May 23, 2017
Jeeez.dis people bad pas assassins

1 Like

Re: Thief Forced To Finish A Bowl Of Pepper By Residents by hysteriabox(m): 3:33pm On May 23, 2017
Lol
I remember this kind of a thing in 1987 back in kano. Our neighbour caught her truant first son snd chained him. Gave him a bowl of pepper. He was chewing n shouting. My immature intestines cringed like mad.
Re: Thief Forced To Finish A Bowl Of Pepper By Residents by barallanee(f): 3:35pm On May 23, 2017
Der wuld hav given him dry alligator pepper
Re: Thief Forced To Finish A Bowl Of Pepper By Residents by thunderbabs: 3:38pm On May 23, 2017
If its those small small pepper types, haaaaaas, hin intestines, stomach, liver go melt...hiz anus sef wont be able to hold the fire thru dia.....

1 Like

Re: Thief Forced To Finish A Bowl Of Pepper By Residents by Stevengold(m): 3:38pm On May 23, 2017
The pepper even resemble cheese balls. make em enjoy.
Re: Thief Forced To Finish A Bowl Of Pepper By Residents by smallsmall: 3:40pm On May 23, 2017
Jackeeh:
I don't pity the thief. I only pity his mouth and Anus! grin

He need to drink a whole bottle of original Palm Oil...... he will just pass-out the Pepper peacefully.

I am sure we all know how this works. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Thief Forced To Finish A Bowl Of Pepper By Residents by AlphaStyles(m): 3:49pm On May 23, 2017
Ur anus will never remain the same

1 Like

Re: Thief Forced To Finish A Bowl Of Pepper By Residents by willibounce1(m): 3:57pm On May 23, 2017
I doubt he' ll survive it.
Re: Thief Forced To Finish A Bowl Of Pepper By Residents by Adaomalight(f): 3:59pm On May 23, 2017
Hahahaha
Ldkmd
Re: Thief Forced To Finish A Bowl Of Pepper By Residents by Obiorahifeoma(f): 4:13pm On May 23, 2017
New strategy grin
Re: Thief Forced To Finish A Bowl Of Pepper By Residents by piagetskinner(m): 4:21pm On May 23, 2017
now this is funny
Re: Thief Forced To Finish A Bowl Of Pepper By Residents by spinna: 4:23pm On May 23, 2017
Haa that yellow coloured "Ghana Pepper" the guy fit die o
Re: Thief Forced To Finish A Bowl Of Pepper By Residents by Momoh7(m): 4:31pm On May 23, 2017
let me come and be going which tribe do this thing sef
Re: Thief Forced To Finish A Bowl Of Pepper By Residents by teebaxy(m): 4:42pm On May 23, 2017
Tolbanks:

I bet you majority of intending thieves will stop cause they know the repercussion of eating pepper (its either the thief dies of he is hospitalized for a veeeeeeeeeeeeery long time)

... Have you ever taken soup of: tomatoes N150, tatashe N100 and JUST rodo N150 before grin
yes now, very delicious

1 Like

Re: Thief Forced To Finish A Bowl Of Pepper By Residents by Harbeyg09(m): 4:43pm On May 23, 2017
Pepper thief gang lawon eleyi :p

1 Like

Re: Thief Forced To Finish A Bowl Of Pepper By Residents by 3kay945(m): 4:44pm On May 23, 2017
The dude is just a kid.
Re: Thief Forced To Finish A Bowl Of Pepper By Residents by Margy: 4:45pm On May 23, 2017
That thief has automatically turned to a WHISTLE BLOWER..He does not need to find a politician stealing money...all need he need do is blow the whistle on everyone and get his 5% abi na 7%
Re: Thief Forced To Finish A Bowl Of Pepper By Residents by Reference(m): 4:58pm On May 23, 2017
By 6pm him rectum go be like Mount Krakatoa just before.....
Re: Thief Forced To Finish A Bowl Of Pepper By Residents by Originalsly: 4:59pm On May 23, 2017
I strongly believe this guy was begging to be roasted!...is no relief with peppering.... mouth , stomach will be on fire... to farth sef... to pee would be like pissing battery acid.. to poo be passing brimstone. ..wow!...this is torture.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Lady Who Raised Alarm That Made Residents Lynch Ghanaian Soldier To Death / Vikings Cultists Invade Police Station In Delta To Free Member, 7 Arrested / New Photos Of Shoki Shitta After He Was Beaten In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.