Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,845 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Sir Roger Moore Is Dead, "James Bond" Actor Dies At 89 - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sir Roger Moore Is Dead, "James Bond" Actor Dies At 89 (74764 Views)

Chike Osuji Is Dead! Actor Dies Of Kidney Problems / 10 Things You Never Knew About The Late James Bond Actor Roger Moore / James Bond Actor Dies At 96 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sir Roger Moore Is Dead, "James Bond" Actor Dies At 89 by omaigala12(m): 4:34pm On May 23, 2017
banmee:

Because she's smart. Do you know her real name? Can you track her? Only moro.ns put their lives out there for everyone to see.
ya morons like Trump, Obama, Dangote, Zuckerberg
Cos dey use social media
Re: Sir Roger Moore Is Dead, "James Bond" Actor Dies At 89 by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 23, 2017
fastgyal:
RIP. Never watched the movie. don't even know him. only heard stories about him being a strong man.
indomie pickin spotted

1 Like

Re: Sir Roger Moore Is Dead, "James Bond" Actor Dies At 89 by Arielle: 4:36pm On May 23, 2017
winj3:
The same racist pig who said only English-English shouls be James bond actor when Idris Elba was asked to do it?
Useless african colo-mentality to celebrate this racist here!

Not to mention that he dumped his wife of decades to marry her friend. My least favourite Bond. ( Not including members of the Non-Starters club like Timothy Dalton). The typical pervy British schoolboy type.

1 Like

Re: Sir Roger Moore Is Dead, "James Bond" Actor Dies At 89 by 3kay945(m): 4:36pm On May 23, 2017
pressplay411:
If you didn't grow up watching Golden Gun and View To Kill and my favorite For Your Eyes Only, no you won't understand.
RIP Mr Bond

Yes o,. Means we don dey grow old be that o. cool
Re: Sir Roger Moore Is Dead, "James Bond" Actor Dies At 89 by donbenie(m): 4:38pm On May 23, 2017
winj3:
The same racist pig who said only English-English shouls be James bond actor when Idris Elba was asked to do it?
Useless african colo-mentality to celebrate this racist here!
Idris Elba was NEVER asked to do a James Bond movie..he was ONLY being touted as a possible choice..get your facts right..

1 Like

Re: Sir Roger Moore Is Dead, "James Bond" Actor Dies At 89 by openmine(m): 4:40pm On May 23, 2017
hmmm....was watching one of his James bond movies moonracker last week....aside Sean Connery,roger Moore happens 2 b one of my best James bond star....slick,confident,intelligent but ohh men,Moore over like ladies....and dat has always been his weakness...Lol...RIP oga Rogers!
Re: Sir Roger Moore Is Dead, "James Bond" Actor Dies At 89 by Itzpaul(m): 4:44pm On May 23, 2017
Kai 007 James bond may your soul rest in peace...
Re: Sir Roger Moore Is Dead, "James Bond" Actor Dies At 89 by LePrezident(m): 4:45pm On May 23, 2017
pressplay411:
If you didn't grow up watching Golden Gun and View To Kill and my favorite For Your Eyes Only, no you won't understand.
RIP Mr Bond

Why won't your favorite be 'for your eyes only'? Omo o ti corrupt!
Re: Sir Roger Moore Is Dead, "James Bond" Actor Dies At 89 by Itzpaul(m): 4:46pm On May 23, 2017
Amoyinoluwa24:
Veteran Actor, Sir Roger Moore popularly known as "James Bond" has died at 89

His death was announced in a statement released by his family on twitter on Tuesday.

"With the heaviest of hearts, we must share the awful news that our father, Sir Roger Moore, passed away today. We are all devastated" the family tweeted.

According to the statement, 'he died after a short but brave battle with cancer'.

http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/05/sir-roger-moore-death-actor-james-bond.html
Amoyinoluwa24:

His death was announced in a statement released by his family on twitter on Tuesday.

"With the heaviest of hearts, we must share the awful news that our father, Sir Roger Moore, passed away today. We are all devastated" the family tweeted.

According to the statement, 'he died after a short but brave battle with cancer'.

Amoyinoluwa24:

so hard to believe 007 James bond death why?
Re: Sir Roger Moore Is Dead, "James Bond" Actor Dies At 89 by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 23, 2017
dotcomnamename:
Again! Wow. shocked shocked shocked

R.I.P

See as stars just dey die like chickens. Lord forgive us all our sins. cry

Bros you think say na witch kill am? The man died at age 90 o
Re: Sir Roger Moore Is Dead, "James Bond" Actor Dies At 89 by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 4:47pm On May 23, 2017
My best James Bond
Re: Sir Roger Moore Is Dead, "James Bond" Actor Dies At 89 by NNAMDIII(m): 4:48pm On May 23, 2017
mastercee:
My favorite "James Bond" actor

Rest in peace Roger Moore
I was just watching one of his movies! The man with the Golden gun embarassed

Rip Roger Moore embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Sir Roger Moore Is Dead, "James Bond" Actor Dies At 89 by Itzpaul(m): 4:51pm On May 23, 2017
makydebbie:
Same thing you do.

Get updated on what's happening all over the world. I think Nairaland is enough for that. I don't see the use of other social networks yet.
Abegi dat one ke na watin so those who the do facebook na mumu dem be..na wao indomie pikin.
Re: Sir Roger Moore Is Dead, "James Bond" Actor Dies At 89 by Edu3Again: 4:52pm On May 23, 2017
This is not the death we wan hear
Re: Sir Roger Moore Is Dead, "James Bond" Actor Dies At 89 by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 23, 2017
SexyNairalander:
RIP

just checked your profile, you don't do Facebook, twitter or IG and it made me curious on why you then do nairaland?

I also don't do FB,twitter etc infact I had to be forced to be on WhatsApp due to business decisions that need to be taken asap and I needesto c pictures before taking a decision
Am on nairaland becasue its educating ,I learn alot and the good thing is that every one is annonymous for all you know u might even be chatting with BUHARI or Sanusi or even woke but you wouldn't know
Re: Sir Roger Moore Is Dead, "James Bond" Actor Dies At 89 by pressplay411(m): 5:06pm On May 23, 2017
3kay945:

Yes o,. Means we don dey grow old be that o. cool

Haha forever yung.

1 Like

Re: Sir Roger Moore Is Dead, "James Bond" Actor Dies At 89 by Orpe7(m): 5:08pm On May 23, 2017
makydebbie:
Signature?.. I don't understand.

Ur personal text i mean
Re: Sir Roger Moore Is Dead, "James Bond" Actor Dies At 89 by pressplay411(m): 5:08pm On May 23, 2017
marksleek25:
boss,respect! Your head de dia.

U know na. Every G wanted to be 007.

1 Like

Re: Sir Roger Moore Is Dead, "James Bond" Actor Dies At 89 by stevecantrell: 5:09pm On May 23, 2017
sukkot:
the man with the facial expressions. his face was the main actor

the only bond actor i watched

The only Bond with corniest sense of humor....I loved that one with the "Nobody does it better" theme song.

R.i.p my favourite Bond.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sir Roger Moore Is Dead, "James Bond" Actor Dies At 89 by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 23, 2017
naptu2:
Lord Brett Sinclair.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvuuAUJ2x6I

The Saint, Simon Templar (ST).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvLgFpbdn4k

James Bond

I love the opening song on this film, a music style we dont see again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0iF8TCk4Fw
Re: Sir Roger Moore Is Dead, "James Bond" Actor Dies At 89 by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 23, 2017
fastgyal:
RIP. Never watched the movie. don't even know him. only heard stories about him being a strong man.

Indomie generation
Re: Sir Roger Moore Is Dead, "James Bond" Actor Dies At 89 by MRcipher(m): 5:13pm On May 23, 2017
THE PAL WHO MADE ME LOVE TOXUDO THE PAL WHO MADE ME LOVE TOXUDO THE PAL WHO MADE ME LOVE TOXUDO
Re: Sir Roger Moore Is Dead, "James Bond" Actor Dies At 89 by makydebbie(f): 5:13pm On May 23, 2017
Orpe7:

Ur personal text i mean
Okay tongue

Re: Sir Roger Moore Is Dead, "James Bond" Actor Dies At 89 by bobo65(m): 5:13pm On May 23, 2017
makydebbie:
You should also know it's none of your business.

Calm down jare

Didn't mean any harm o
Re: Sir Roger Moore Is Dead, "James Bond" Actor Dies At 89 by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 23, 2017
kjhova:
LIVE AND LET DIE...

A VIEW TO A KILL...

My two best Bond movies of all times, both acted by Sir Roger Moore (before the whole "sir" thing was added to his names).

Adieu dear Knight of the British Empire. No movie theme song or video ever moved me like A View To A kill.

View to a kill by Duran Duran , one of the best Bond theme songs
Re: Sir Roger Moore Is Dead, "James Bond" Actor Dies At 89 by marksleek25: 5:16pm On May 23, 2017
pressplay411:

U know na. Every G wanted to be 007.
u get the parole guy. I still use some of his lines to spin babes till date!
Re: Sir Roger Moore Is Dead, "James Bond" Actor Dies At 89 by makydebbie(f): 5:17pm On May 23, 2017
bobo65:

Calm down jare

Didn't mean any harm o
I'm sorry dear. Don't mind me. tongue
Re: Sir Roger Moore Is Dead, "James Bond" Actor Dies At 89 by marksleek25: 5:18pm On May 23, 2017
for your eyes only is my best theme song. Then live and let die.
Re: Sir Roger Moore Is Dead, "James Bond" Actor Dies At 89 by Mightyraw(m): 5:20pm On May 23, 2017
fastgyal:
1st time idd see som1 who never watched 007
Re: Sir Roger Moore Is Dead, "James Bond" Actor Dies At 89 by salford: 5:22pm On May 23, 2017
best james bond ever.
Re: Sir Roger Moore Is Dead, "James Bond" Actor Dies At 89 by jc4real(m): 5:25pm On May 23, 2017
He was great actor.I remember him in "Tomorrow never dies" and 007.
Re: Sir Roger Moore Is Dead, "James Bond" Actor Dies At 89 by hedonistic: 5:27pm On May 23, 2017
The great ones leaving this plain one by one. Very soon we would be left with only mediocrity. Seems they don't make greats anymore. Daniel Craig can't be Roger Moore, Justin Bieber can't be Elvis Presley, none can be Michael Jackson.... None can be Mandela. Where are the Mother Teresa, Albert Einstein, and so on of this era? Of similar stature and relevance?

The last of the cultural greats remaining can be counted on one finger. Oprah, Bill Gates (and it's not about the wealth), et al.

The looming mediocrity is worrying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika's Bedroom Photo / Daddy Showkey Gives N100k To Lady Who Recorded Success, Sapele Schoolgirl / Davido Splashes Cash On His Girlfriend, Chioma, In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.