Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,924 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

How Do you calculate employee payroll? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do you calculate employee payroll? (3750 Views)

FCMB And Systemspecs Sign MoU, Launch A Payroll Solution For SMEs / How To Calculate The Amount Of Wallpaper You Will Need. / How To Calculate Bitcoin Exchange Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do you calculate employee payroll? by RealWealth22: 3:17pm On May 23, 2017
HR Officer , How Do you calculate employee payroll?
Re: How Do you calculate employee payroll? by kanayo74(m): 3:20pm On May 23, 2017
You should have a basis of calculation, without a basis you cant calculate it. Lets know the basis then we will advice.
Re: How Do you calculate employee payroll? by ammyluv2002(f): 3:25pm On May 23, 2017
Here to learn
Re: How Do you calculate employee payroll? by RealWealth22: 3:39pm On May 23, 2017
I am a programmer that is why I need to know the structure procedure in which they calculate payroll and net pay for staff salary after deductions.
Re: How Do you calculate employee payroll? by kanayo74(m): 3:48pm On May 23, 2017
It varies per organisation.
First they will tell you how they want discrepancies to be especially if it will be based on levels.
They will tel you if the salaries will include allowances, this will also vary per level if any.
You have to have a structure in mind before you write the program
Re: How Do you calculate employee payroll? by sholatech(m): 4:43pm On May 23, 2017
First is to know Components of Gross Salary, which is basic and which is housing, transport allowance etc. The statutory deductions are then calculated, which are NHF, Pencom and PAYE/Personal Income Tax. Make provisions for loans taken by staff etc, expenses to be refunded and then use all these info to calculate the Net Salary
Re: How Do you calculate employee payroll? by RealWealth22: 4:55pm On May 23, 2017
sholatech:
First is to know Components of Gross Salary, which is basic and which is housing, transport allowance etc. The statutory deductions are then calculated, which are NHF, Pencom and PAYE/Personal Income Tax. Make provisions for loans taken by staff etc, expenses to be refunded and then use all these info to calculate the Net Salary
Thanks you give me head up, pls help with more details structure of the component some organization make use of and the deductions and let arrive at Net Pay. Thanks bro
Re: How Do you calculate employee payroll? by kanayo74(m): 5:10pm On May 23, 2017
RealWealth22:
Thanks you give me head up, pls help with more details structure of the component some organization make use of and the deductions and let arrive at Net Pay. Thanks bro
In calculating net pay, there are some statutory deduction which are National housing fund(especially in government) pension then Tax.
Any other deductions might be specific to the individual like cooperative deduction loans taken from banks etc.
As you go on ask I will direct in my own little way
Re: How Do you calculate employee payroll? by kanayo74(m): 5:12pm On May 23, 2017
RealWealth22:
In calculating net pay, there are some statutory deduction which are National housing fund(especially in government) pension then Tax.
Any other deductions might be specific to the individual like cooperative deduction loans taken from banks etc.
As you go on ask I will direct in my own little way
Before arriving at the gross some allowances can be added like shift duty, radiation, special skill, housing, and any other name can be given to the allowance.
Re: How Do you calculate employee payroll? by RealWealth22: 6:18pm On May 23, 2017
Thanks
Re: How Do you calculate employee payroll? by williamchaze54(m): 11:02am On May 18, 2022
By analyzing and understanding how due diligence is measured, stakeholders can make informed decisions about their business operations. For instance, a standardized approach to due diligence can help companies to increase their compliance and prevent fraud. If you are curious to know more about construction payroll service, check here.

(1) (Reply)

Tax Clearance Certificate / 7 Ways To Make Money Online (2022) / NSDC Hails BUA Foods On Contributions Towards Development Of Sugar Sector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.