Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Lanre Gentry Needs Rehab - MC Bossman Blasts Mercy Aigbe's Ex-husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lanre Gentry Needs Rehab - MC Bossman Blasts Mercy Aigbe's Ex-husband (482 Views)

Burial Of Okwy Chukwujekwu ‘Main Bossman’ In Anambra (Photos) / Okwy Chukwujekwu "Bossman" Obituary And Burial Arrangements (Photos) / Okwy Chukwujekwu "Main Bossman" Is Dead (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lanre Gentry Needs Rehab - MC Bossman Blasts Mercy Aigbe's Ex-husband by Ceoflexygist: 3:47pm On May 23, 2017
MC Bossman who became popular after he faulted Banky W’s ‘Maary Inscription’ has condemned domestic violence as an issue, he also outed Mercy Aigbe’s estranged hubby, Lanre Gentry for allegedly dumping the actress and moving on so soon.

Recall the businessman posted a photograph of himself and another beautiful lady and captioned. “Temi My Love”, a post that sparked social media outrage.

In a post on Facebook, Mc Bossman Stated that Lanre needs rehab.

He wrote:

‘But some men dey fall hand ooo… Lanre Gentry you fall my hand, you no try at all. After a second crashed marriage and the domestic violence matter, I think you need a “Rehab” not another woman. Marriage is not a celebrity stunt.
That’s why I am praying for the latest… BANKY W and ADESUA to succeed . Marriage is for the strong in mind and heart. Our wives make mistakes and we make mistakes too as husbands but we are still here and moving.
Forgiveness is the key. A woman carry her baggage and believe say you fit handle am, now you dey surrender. I heard you were jailed hmmm Lanre it is getting messier…if this yellow Mercy could put you in jail hehehey, this black one… OK. Bros it takes a man to cry. Please stop painting men black. Lanre Gentry I advise you go online, apologize to women and the good men.
Then hand yourself to a good rehabilitation centre not another woman. Ndiocha neme ya! Hey you woman Rehab… Were you lurking around waiting for Mercy to leave? Listen, many sophisticated, younger and state of the art(women) Rehabs are waiting. Double slap from my guy will change your confession.
#Notodomesticviolence. #Marriageisforthestronginmind. Let God empower you… Come to family life University. That’s my take if all I read about you people are facts. I am DaGod Mc’

Source: http://www.flexygist.com.ng/2017/05/23/lanre-gentry-needs-rehab-mc-bossman-blasts-mercy-aigbes-ex-husband/

Cc: Lalasticlala

Re: Lanre Gentry Needs Rehab - MC Bossman Blasts Mercy Aigbe's Ex-husband by makydebbie(f): 3:53pm On May 23, 2017
When you bring your marriage matter to social media, everyone has an opinion in your life. Because you gave them reason to.

3 Likes

Re: Lanre Gentry Needs Rehab - MC Bossman Blasts Mercy Aigbe's Ex-husband by Mrop(m): 4:08pm On May 23, 2017
seriously he's right
Re: Lanre Gentry Needs Rehab - MC Bossman Blasts Mercy Aigbe's Ex-husband by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:15pm On May 23, 2017
That man is a fool, there is no rehab that can cure this man.... NONE! He simply needs to spend more time choosing his partner, instead of jumping in marriage for any beauty out there (that turn out to be liabilities).

Also, put half of the blame on these foolish women who fully well know his history, but disregard it and date him out of desperation or the idea that they can change this man.
Re: Lanre Gentry Needs Rehab - MC Bossman Blasts Mercy Aigbe's Ex-husband by Driftingking(m): 4:17pm On May 23, 2017
cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Ishilove

(1) (Reply)

Stephanie Linus Okereke Speaks For The Girl Child At United Nations / Bbnaija Winner Efe Suggested Nairabet Slip / Rapper Illbliss And Wife Munachiso Welcome Baby Girl After 8 Years Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.