Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

A Nairalander Celebrates Her Birthday With Kids(Pictures) - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / A Nairalander Celebrates Her Birthday With Kids(Pictures) (28129 Views)

Female Corper Celebrates Her 18th Birthday: Nigerians React (Photos) / We Have Dated For 10 Years: A Nairalander Celebrates His Fiancée On Her Birthday / Lady Who Sells 'Weed' In Sapele Celebrates Her Birthday With Friends. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Her Birthday With Kids(Pictures) by optional1(f): 1:09pm On May 26, 2017
profsomebody:
Sacred heart. @optiona HBD

you stay around us??
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Her Birthday With Kids(Pictures) by optional1(f): 1:10pm On May 26, 2017
robosky02:

ok grin

dad check your inbox
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Her Birthday With Kids(Pictures) by profsomebody(m): 12:12am On Jun 08, 2017
optional1:

you stay around us??
Not at the moment
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Her Birthday With Kids(Pictures) by optional1(f): 12:16pm On Jun 08, 2017
profsomebody:
Not at the moment

but your home town right?
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Her Birthday With Kids(Pictures) by profsomebody(m): 2:18pm On Jun 08, 2017
optional1:

but your home town right?
Yar'adua (yes). I knw u nd everybody in d last pix. That's ma church nd skul
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Her Birthday With Kids(Pictures) by optional1(f): 3:32pm On Jun 08, 2017
profsomebody:

Yar'adua (yes). I knw u nd everybody in d last pix. That's ma church nd skul

huh
but i still dont know you??
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Her Birthday With Kids(Pictures) by profsomebody(m): 1:03pm On Jun 09, 2017
optional1:

huh
but i still dont know you??
Don't mind him.
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Her Birthday With Kids(Pictures) by optional1(f): 7:24pm On Jun 09, 2017
profsomebody:
Don't mind him.

lolz
i mind him oh?
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Her Birthday With Kids(Pictures) by profsomebody(m): 11:38am On Jun 11, 2017
optional1:

lolz

i mind him oh?
lolz
ok. You can meet him on whatsapp
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Her Birthday With Kids(Pictures) by optional1(f): 5:21pm On Jun 11, 2017
profsomebody:
lolz ok. You can meet him on whatsapp

youth watsapp forum u mean
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Her Birthday With Kids(Pictures) by profsomebody(m): 6:25pm On Jun 11, 2017
optional1:

youth watsapp forum u mean
I left. Tell James to add me pls
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Her Birthday With Kids(Pictures) by optional1(f): 7:23pm On Jun 11, 2017
profsomebody:
I left. Tell James to add me pls

ur name a hit so i go tell am.
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Her Birthday With Kids(Pictures) by profsomebody(m): 7:34pm On Jun 11, 2017
optional1:

ur name a hit so i go tell am.
English version pls
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Her Birthday With Kids(Pictures) by optional1(f): 7:48pm On Jun 11, 2017
profsomebody:
English version pls

weytin be your name wey james dey use call you or know u as?
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Her Birthday With Kids(Pictures) by profsomebody(m): 7:54pm On Jun 11, 2017
optional1:

weytin be your name wey james dey use call you or know u as?
Chai! Even he doesn't know me o.
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Her Birthday With Kids(Pictures) by optional1(f): 7:58pm On Jun 11, 2017
profsomebody:
Chai! Even he doesn't know me o.

so how do you expect him to add you now
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates Her Birthday With Kids(Pictures) by profsomebody(m): 11:16pm On Jun 11, 2017
optional1:

so how do you expect him to add you now
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Show Your Valentine Gifts Here For 2022 / Creepy Collection Of Halloween Costumes And Makeup From Around The World / People And Bad Birthday Attitude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.