Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Top 10 Dry Cleaning Companies In Nigeria April 2017 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Top 10 Dry Cleaning Companies In Nigeria April 2017 (8246 Views)

Top 10 Dry Cleaning Companies In Lagos. 2019 / How To Start A Professional Laundry/dry Cleaning Business In Nigeria / Top Instagram Hashtags To Use In April 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Dry Cleaning Companies In Nigeria April 2017 by GeraldTimes: 5:14pm On May 23, 2017
I across this topic and I tot i should share it, though i really don;t know how this rating acme about but i kind of agree with the post to an extent. Whats your view

1.GARMENT CARE DRYCLEANERS
Garment Care is Nigeria’s premier Dry Cleaning Service Provider Founded in 1999, with 3 branches located in Lagos metropolis providing a dry cleaning service for virtually all items of clothing, whether it’s everyday wear or special garments such as wedding dresses or formal wear. The have been consistent in clothing care but a little down in customer’s service. www.garmentcareltd.com

2.CLEANACE DRYCLEANERS
CleanAce is no doubt a household name in dry cleaning services in Nigeria. They are doing quite well in general garment cleaning as well as Customer’s relations. www.cleanace.com.ng

3.PERFECTUS LAUNDI
Our Number three seem to be a newbie in the business but has been very consistent since they started business in 2015.
They were rated high in stain removal and Customers services. www.perfectuslaundi.com

4.DISCOUNT DRYCLEANERS
The purple drycleaners as they fondly called are in the fourth spot for their excellent service at pocket friendly prices. www.discountdrycleanersltd.com

5.WESTMAN QUEST.
Westman Quest is another standard dry-cleaning outfit that has been improving in all aspect.
They have also included sales of clothing to the services they render. www.westmanquest.com

6.WASHLINE DRYCLEANERS
7.LAUNDRYHOUSE
8.RITMAN LAUNDRY & DRYCLEANERS
9.FOCAL POINT DRYCLEANERS
10.NATHAN SUPERIOR LAUNDRY

http://www.laundrysuite.com/top-10-dry-cleaning-companies-in-nigeria-april-2017/
Re: Top 10 Dry Cleaning Companies In Nigeria April 2017 by GeraldTimes: 5:22pm On May 23, 2017
GeraldTimes:
I across this topic and I tot i should share it, though i really don;t know how this rating acme about but i kind of agree with the post to an extent. Whats your view

Garment Care is Nigeria’s premier Dry Cleaning Service Provider Founded in 1999, with 3 branches located in Lagos metropolis providing a dry cleaning service for virtually all items of clothing, whether it’s everyday wear or special garments such as wedding dresses or formal wear. The have been consistent in clothing care but a little down in customer’s service. www.garmentcareltd.com

2.CLEANACE DRYCLEANERS
CleanAce is no doubt a household name in dry cleaning services in Nigeria. They are doing quite well in general garment cleaning as well as Customer’s relations. www.cleanace.com.ng

3.PERFECTUS LAUNDI
Our Number three seem to be a newbie in the business but has been very consistent since they started business in 2015.
They were rated high in stain removal and Customers services. www.perfectuslaundi.com

4.DISCOUNT DRYCLEANERS
The purple drycleaners as they fondly called are in the fourth spot for their excellent service at pocket friendly prices. www.discountdrycleanersltd.com

5.WESTMAN QUEST.
Westman Quest is another standard dry-cleaning outfit that has been improving in all aspect.
They have also included sales of clothing to the services they render. www.westmanquest.com

6.WASHLINE DRYCLEANERS
7.LAUNDRYHOUSE

http://www.laundrysuite.com/top-10-dry-cleaning-companies-in-nigeria-april-2017/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Dry Cleaning Companies In Nigeria April 2017 by okomogo(m): 5:24pm On May 23, 2017
Good One
Re: Top 10 Dry Cleaning Companies In Nigeria April 2017 by okomogo(m): 5:25pm On May 23, 2017
[quote author=GeraldTimes post=56805877][/quote]
Top 100 Nko
Re: Top 10 Dry Cleaning Companies In Nigeria April 2017 by GeraldTimes: 3:46pm On May 31, 2017
Hopefully that will come soon.
Re: Top 10 Dry Cleaning Companies In Nigeria April 2017 by GeraldTimes: 3:47pm On May 31, 2017
GeraldTimes:

2.CLEANACE DRYCLEANERS

3.PERFECTUS LAUNDI

4.DISCOUNT DRYCLEANERS

5.WESTMAN QUEST.

6.WASHLINE DRYCLEANERS
7.LAUNDRYHOUSE

Re: Top 10 Dry Cleaning Companies In Nigeria April 2017 by cr8v(f): 3:53am On Jun 23, 2017
CLEANEAT INTEGRATED SERVICES
Your No 1 Dry cleaners in Lagos is Cleaneat. Call 08188400001 or visit http://cleaneat.com.ng
Re: Top 10 Dry Cleaning Companies In Nigeria April 2017 by okomogo(m): 10:05am On Feb 15, 2018
Bros we are still waiting for your top 100 or at least update this one na
Re: Top 10 Dry Cleaning Companies In Nigeria April 2017 by Subudu(m): 10:30am On Feb 15, 2018
okomogo:
Bros we are still waiting for your top 100 or at least update this one na

How much is it going to cost me to set up an average laundry?

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Dry Cleaning Companies In Nigeria April 2017 by MamaSprinble: 2:22pm On Jan 31, 2019
Nicely written. So I am going to update the list since this is 2019. One of the top 10 professional cleaning services in Lagos and Abuja includes Lacreme cleaning services. Check out the site for booking and also for cleaning tips for home and industrial cleaning. https://lacreme.com.ng/
Re: Top 10 Dry Cleaning Companies In Nigeria April 2017 by MamaSprinble: 2:23pm On Jan 31, 2019
GeraldTimes:

2.CLEANACE DRYCLEANERS

3.PERFECTUS LAUNDI

4.DISCOUNT DRYCLEANERS

5.WESTMAN QUEST.

6.WASHLINE DRYCLEANERS
7.LAUNDRYHOUSE

Nicely written. So I am going to update the list since this is 2019. One of the top 10 professional cleaning services in Lagos and Abuja includes Lacreme cleaning services. Check out the site for booking and also for cleaning tips for home and industrial cleaning. https://lacreme.com.ng/
Re: Top 10 Dry Cleaning Companies In Nigeria April 2017 by brightsado(m): 7:30am On Dec 19, 2019
Top 10 Dry Cleaning Services in Lagos.

Sequel to the rating of top 10 Dry Cleaning Companies in Lagos, which was publish in 2016 I have decided to carry out an updated rating, so as to get the public acquainted with the Top 10 Dry Cleaning Companies in Lagos as at present.

1. WESTMAN QUEST DRY CLEANING
Westman Quest is Top Professional Dry Cleaning and garment care service company in Lagos.
They are second to none in terms of quality finishing, quick service delivery and customer service. Also their pickup and delivery service distinguishes them.
They are equipped with world class machines which make their service top-notch.
Their offices are located all around lagos.
http://www.westmanquest.com

2.GARMENT CARE DRYCLEANERS
Garment Care is Nigeria’s premier Dry Cleaning Service Provider Founded in 1999, with 3 branches located in Lagos metropolis providing a dry cleaning service for virtually all items of clothing, whether it’s everyday wear or special garments such as wedding dresses or formal wear. The have been consistent in clothing care but a little down in customer’s service.
www.garmentcareltd.com

3.CLEANACE DRYCLEANERS

4.PERFECTUS LAUNDI

5.DISCOUNT DRYCLEANERS

6.WASHLINE DRYCLEANERS
7.LAUNDRYHOUSE
Re: Top 10 Dry Cleaning Companies In Nigeria April 2017 by brightsado(m): 7:34am On Dec 19, 2019
Top 10 Dry Cleaning Companies in Lagos.

Sequel to the rating of top 10 Dry Cleaning Companies in Lagos, which was publish in 2016 I have decided to carry out an updated rating, so as to get the public acquainted with the Top 10 Dry Cleaning Companies in Lagos as at present.

1. WESTMAN QUEST DRY CLEANING
Westman Quest is Top Professional Dry Cleaning and garment care service company in Lagos.
They are second to none in terms of quality finishing, quick service delivery and customer service. Also their pickup and delivery service distinguishes them.
They are equipped with world class machines which make their service top-notch.
Their offices are located all around lagos.
http://www.westmanquest.com

2.GARMENT CARE DRYCLEANERS
Garment Care is Nigeria’s premier Dry Cleaning Service Provider Founded in 1999, with 3 branches located in Lagos metropolis providing a dry cleaning service for virtually all items of clothing, whether it’s everyday wear or special garments such as wedding dresses or formal wear. The have been consistent in clothing care but a little down in customer’s service.
www.garmentcareltd.com

3.CLEANACE DRYCLEANERS

4.PERFECTUS LAUNDI

5.DISCOUNT DRYCLEANERS

6.WASHLINE DRYCLEANERS
7.LAUNDRYHOUSE

(1) (Reply)

Tradermoni Boosts Micro Businesses In South East / Crude Oil Price Rises To $74, Highest In Four Years / Gas Production Rises By 31% In Three Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.