Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,554 members, 7,770,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:36 AM

Apply For FCT Scholarship 2017 – Application Guidelines & Requirements - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Apply For FCT Scholarship 2017 – Application Guidelines & Requirements (22571 Views)

Fuoye 2016/2017 Application For Newly Approved Courses/change Of Course / Lagos State Undergraduate Scholarship 2016/2017 Application / Unizik Prescience 2017: Application Forms Now On Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apply For FCT Scholarship 2017 – Application Guidelines & Requirements by ideologies(m): 5:27pm On May 23, 2017
Ideologies Hub wishes to notify all pupils in primary and students of secondary schools and accredited tertiary institutions in Nigeria and Oversea,, learners in FCT Agency for Mass Education (AME) Centers of FCT indigenes, that FCT Scholarship Application Forms for 2016/2017 award session are now available.

The FCT Scholarship Scheme has been in existence since 1980s. It has witnessed several transformations from being a Unit under the office of the Head, Department of Education under the office of the Secretary for Education to a Unit known as Education Support Scheme as established in 2006 by the former Minister.

Requirements for FCT Scholarship Application

Please, read the instructions carefully before filling the form.

A. Fields with asterisk (*) are compulsory and must be completed fully by the applicant.

B. The FCT Scholarship Award is subject to the following conditions:

that applicant is eligible to apply (see quick links for eligibility status);
that you are unconditionally admitted by the institution to which you applied;
that you are medically certified fit to undertake the course;
that applicant will avail his/her self to the screening committee; and
that successful applicant is prepared to accept the conditions set out in the award letter;

C. Applicant should print the filled application form and attach photocopies of the following documents: –

Copies of Education Certificates
Birth or Declaration of Age Certificate
Marriage Certificate (If married)
Letter of Admission
Certificate of Indigenization.
School Identification Card (ID)
School fees payment receipt.
D. Applicant is expected to present his/her printed application form and the original documents of the photocopies attached in, as in ‘C’ above at the screening date/venue.

Application forms will be issued on presentation of bank tellers.

Eligibility for FCT Scholarship Award

A. General Conditions

Applicant must be indigene of FCT.
Applicant must have unconditional admission letter from accredited institution.
Applicant is eligible if he/she is not enjoying sponsorship from another organization.
Applicant is eligible if he/she is not on salary
Applicant must sign a Bond of Post-Training Service with FCTA.
B. Under Graduate Requirements

Minimum of 5 credits in subjects relevant to the desired course of study including English and Mathematics obtained at two sitting.
Certificate obtained should not be more than 3 years from date of graduation.
Age limit of 23 years.
C. Post Graduate Requirements

First degree should not be lower than Second Class Upper (2.1).
Evidence of National Youth Service Corps Certificate or Certificate of Exemption.
Age limit of 35 – 40 years.
D. Courses for Consideration in the Foreign Award for Under Graduate and Post Graduate.

Medical and Para-medical Sciences.
Sciences and Technology/ICT.
Environmental Sciences.

Application Closing Date: The sale of forms will on Monday 26th June, 2017.

How to Apply for FCT Scholarship.

Interested applicants should visit fctscholarshipboard.gov.ng

Source - http://www.ideologieshub.com.ng/fct-scholarship-2017/

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apply For FCT Scholarship 2017 – Application Guidelines & Requirements by ideologies(m): 5:29pm On May 23, 2017
Re: Apply For FCT Scholarship 2017 – Application Guidelines & Requirements by juniior(m): 7:32pm On May 23, 2017
ftc at last, after 5 years grin I would like to dedicate this ftc to my mom, dad, siblings and God almighty, thanks to all my fans for believing in me to achieve this ftc, God bless grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Apply For FCT Scholarship 2017 – Application Guidelines & Requirements by HarUrDeji(m): 7:33pm On May 23, 2017
To enter heaven. . Conditions sev no reach like this undecided

13 Likes

Re: Apply For FCT Scholarship 2017 – Application Guidelines & Requirements by serverconnect(m): 7:34pm On May 23, 2017
FCT minister that looks like his brother want to scam us abi.
Re: Apply For FCT Scholarship 2017 – Application Guidelines & Requirements by romeoetin(m): 7:34pm On May 23, 2017
Mtsheww. Rubbish scholarship

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For FCT Scholarship 2017 – Application Guidelines & Requirements by Repairnigeria(m): 7:37pm On May 23, 2017
is it for real
Re: Apply For FCT Scholarship 2017 – Application Guidelines & Requirements by curvilicious: 7:37pm On May 23, 2017
Abegi carry your useless scholarship go give the pple wey dey ur mind from the beginning
Mtchew

5 Likes

Re: Apply For FCT Scholarship 2017 – Application Guidelines & Requirements by GodIsFoolish: 7:37pm On May 23, 2017
hmm
Re: Apply For FCT Scholarship 2017 – Application Guidelines & Requirements by HarUrDeji(m): 7:37pm On May 23, 2017
juniior:
ftc at last, after 5 years grin I would like to dedicate this ftc to my mom, dad, siblings and God almighty, thanks to all my fans for believing in me to achieve this ftc, God bless grin grin cheesy
On top FTC??. . Ehehe. . Lemme just die here cry. . My Brother You've made It!! When are you writing your resignation letter?
Re: Apply For FCT Scholarship 2017 – Application Guidelines & Requirements by maverickdude(m): 7:38pm On May 23, 2017
ideologies:

Applicant must be indigene of FCT
undecided

5 Likes

Re: Apply For FCT Scholarship 2017 – Application Guidelines & Requirements by Edu3Again: 7:38pm On May 23, 2017
What's the use they will give it all to the North angry

1 Like

Re: Apply For FCT Scholarship 2017 – Application Guidelines & Requirements by juniior(m): 7:38pm On May 23, 2017
grin
HarUrDeji:

On top FTC??. . Ehehe. . Lemme just die here cry

1 Like

Re: Apply For FCT Scholarship 2017 – Application Guidelines & Requirements by Adebayo4all: 7:39pm On May 23, 2017
I don't knw anybody in APC

check my sig

1 Like

Re: Apply For FCT Scholarship 2017 – Application Guidelines & Requirements by kennyjam: 7:42pm On May 23, 2017
who wan buy Land? i get some below. check my comments for the below fertile lands...good for Agrikoolsure and makit flace.
Re: Apply For FCT Scholarship 2017 – Application Guidelines & Requirements by kennyjam: 7:43pm On May 23, 2017
-
Re: Apply For FCT Scholarship 2017 – Application Guidelines & Requirements by kennyjam: 7:43pm On May 23, 2017
%
"
Re: Apply For FCT Scholarship 2017 – Application Guidelines & Requirements by kennyjam: 7:44pm On May 23, 2017
Re: Apply For FCT Scholarship 2017 – Application Guidelines & Requirements by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 23, 2017
okay
Re: Apply For FCT Scholarship 2017 – Application Guidelines & Requirements by kennyjam: 7:44pm On May 23, 2017
Re: Apply For FCT Scholarship 2017 – Application Guidelines & Requirements by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 23, 2017
lala why?

3 Likes

Re: Apply For FCT Scholarship 2017 – Application Guidelines & Requirements by Raymondreigns(m): 7:48pm On May 23, 2017
I simply​ av notin to say!!
I came I saw n walked away

1 Like

Re: Apply For FCT Scholarship 2017 – Application Guidelines & Requirements by kaziblake(f): 7:52pm On May 23, 2017
So that means I can't apply cos I ain't from fct
Re: Apply For FCT Scholarship 2017 – Application Guidelines & Requirements by VajanahDischaj(f): 7:53pm On May 23, 2017
if u dont wanna waste your time, dont bother to apply

3 Likes

Re: Apply For FCT Scholarship 2017 – Application Guidelines & Requirements by smartty68(m): 7:53pm On May 23, 2017
What do you mean by "Applicants must be indigene of FTC" Or is it "First To Comment

Ok! Now I get it, since I didn't comment first it simply means its not for me...

*Runs out*

3 Likes

Re: Apply For FCT Scholarship 2017 – Application Guidelines & Requirements by bunmioguns(m): 7:53pm On May 23, 2017
cool cool
Re: Apply For FCT Scholarship 2017 – Application Guidelines & Requirements by smartty68(m): 7:58pm On May 23, 2017
Age barrier is a major problem in this country! Abi person wey don pass tarty no be indigene of Naija

See as 2nd class lower no get value for Naija. Mtchewww

4 Likes

Re: Apply For FCT Scholarship 2017 – Application Guidelines & Requirements by ogashman(m): 8:06pm On May 23, 2017
scholarships for jus fct indegene alone? absolute nonsense!!
Re: Apply For FCT Scholarship 2017 – Application Guidelines & Requirements by Hozil92(m): 9:28pm On May 23, 2017
juniior:
na achievement?
Re: Apply For FCT Scholarship 2017 – Application Guidelines & Requirements by AlphaStyles(m): 10:05pm On May 23, 2017
choi see requirement

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How I Clean Off Dirt From My Body System Regularly (pictures) / WAEC GCE 2018/2019 Private Candidates January/February Exam Timetable / Anne-Marie Osawemwemze Imafidon To Be Decorated By Queen Of England

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.