Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

How To Download Pictures In Nairaland With Opera Mini - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Download Pictures In Nairaland With Opera Mini (1210 Views)

Share your bitter experiences with Opera news see mine PHOTOS / Mtn Now Partner With Opera App For Free Browsing / Opera Mini Browser Is Becoming Something Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Download Pictures In Nairaland With Opera Mini by GoodYYor: 5:30pm On May 23, 2017
If yu are using opera mini and you are having problem downloading pictures from Nairaland,Follow these steps:

1. Click on save the pictures
2. then click on the 3dots above and select remane
3. scroll to the end of the file name and add. jpg
4. click on done, then download

This Service Was Brought To You By GoodiesTechs Blog cool

SCREENSHOT GUIDE

Re: How To Download Pictures In Nairaland With Opera Mini by gidimasters(m): 5:37pm On May 23, 2017
Lol... For your mind now, you don post better thing?

Make i help you...

It works only with the latest version of Opera mini

1 Like

Re: How To Download Pictures In Nairaland With Opera Mini by GoodYYor: 5:45pm On May 23, 2017
gidimasters:
Lol... For your mind now, you don post better thing?

Make i help you...

It works only with the latest version of Opera mini

lol....thats a bloddy lie bro.....i have veen doing it since....someone just wanted to know how to do it....thats y i posted it now
Re: How To Download Pictures In Nairaland With Opera Mini by gidimasters(m): 5:46pm On May 23, 2017
GoodYYor:

lol....thats a bloddy lie bro.....i have veen doing it since....someone just wanted to know how to do it....thats y i posted it now

Your opera is updated... I know what I'm saying

What will I gain arguing with you? Swerve jare
Re: How To Download Pictures In Nairaland With Opera Mini by GoodYYor: 5:49pm On May 23, 2017
gidimasters:

Your opera is updated... I know what I'm saying
What will I gain arguing with you? Swerve jare
do u want me to download old version and do it again?
Re: How To Download Pictures In Nairaland With Opera Mini by pheranme9(m): 7:56pm On May 23, 2017
thanks....its really helpful....I dy use screenshot when I tire 4 opera whala
Re: How To Download Pictures In Nairaland With Opera Mini by ifeanyija(m): 9:04pm On May 23, 2017
GoodYYor:

do u want me to download old version and do it again?
how will u download with dis opera?

Re: How To Download Pictures In Nairaland With Opera Mini by gidimasters(m): 9:10pm On May 23, 2017
ifeanyija:

Lol.. Leave am...

The features was added in the last 3 updates I think
Re: How To Download Pictures In Nairaland With Opera Mini by GoodYYor: 9:58pm On May 23, 2017
ifeanyija:
lol.....i dibt know this was the version u ment.....nobody still uses this version na
Re: How To Download Pictures In Nairaland With Opera Mini by ifeanyija(m): 10:28pm On May 23, 2017
GoodYYor:

lol.....i dibt know this was the version u ment.....nobody
still uses this version na
who told u? I use dis opera for some sites
Re: How To Download Pictures In Nairaland With Opera Mini by olarababi(f): 10:42pm On May 23, 2017
Ogas, the guy is just trying to help people witj updated version. Why are you all attacking him. If you dont want to upgrade, kindly remain stagnant in your life.

As for me, i have learnt another thing today
Re: How To Download Pictures In Nairaland With Opera Mini by lekjons(m): 9:05am On May 24, 2017
So there are some people alive who didn't know this I'll be damned!

By the way, i don't normally use opera mini..

UC all the way!

(1) (Reply)

4glte Users Anyone? / Infinix NOTE 4pro To Be Available At SLOT Stores / The Wait Is Over!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.