Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Nigerian Bishop Poses With '' Cult During Their Convention (photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Bishop Poses With '' Cult During Their Convention (photos) (1455 Views)

Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) / Man Poses With 666 Inscription On His Forehead (Photos) / Nigerian Bishop Jailed In London For Sexual Harassment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Bishop Poses With '' Cult During Their Convention (photos) by faseblex(f): 5:47pm On May 23, 2017
A Bishop alleged to be a member of the cult group, , has been seen posing with members during their convention in Calabar, Cross River state.

A Facebook user identified as Raymond Martins, has taken to the social networking platform, to post some shocking photos which show a Nigerian cleric, Bishop Emeka Andrew, who is alleged to be a member of the cult group, , posing with its members last week, during their convention in Calabar, the Cross Rivers state capital.

Raymond shared the photos and captioned it; "Bishop Emeka Andrew. A proud member of the OF AFRICA Worldwide."

See more photos below;

See More photos >>>> http://trendzbase..com/2017/05/nigerian-bishop-poses-with-cult-during.html

Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: Nigerian Bishop Poses With '' Cult During Their Convention (photos) by faseblex(f): 5:49pm On May 23, 2017
Re: Nigerian Bishop Poses With '' Cult During Their Convention (photos) by Arrow24: 5:50pm On May 23, 2017
where are the pictures
Re: Nigerian Bishop Poses With '' Cult During Their Convention (photos) by lordimmaogidi(m): 5:55pm On May 23, 2017
wow interesting!!!!! for the novice,its known as fraternity not cult,its nice to fraternize with your blood brodas
Re: Nigerian Bishop Poses With '' Cult During Their Convention (photos) by Lusola15: 6:02pm On May 23, 2017
Now I have seen it all
Re: Nigerian Bishop Poses With '' Cult During Their Convention (photos) by Sunnymatey(m): 6:22pm On May 23, 2017
lordimmaogidi:
wow interesting!!!!! for the novice,its known as fraternity not cult,its nice to fraternize with your blood brodas
Whether 'Fra' or 'Confra' they are the same, satanism in the church.
Re: Nigerian Bishop Poses With '' Cult During Their Convention (photos) by An2elect2(f): 8:33pm On May 23, 2017
I didn't see any Bishop there. Don't tell me it's the one putting on a Pharisaical robe, because that's laughable grin
Re: Nigerian Bishop Poses With '' Cult During Their Convention (photos) by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 23, 2017
An2elect2:
I didn't see any Bishop there. Don't tell me it's the one putting on a Pharisaical robe, because that's laughable grin
hahaha hahaha funny!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bishop Poses With '' Cult During Their Convention (photos) by bighugelongDCK9: 11:23pm On Jul 19, 2017
lalastilala

(1) (Reply)

Ironic Quote By Islamic Scholar / All Children Go To Heaven When They Die, No Matter Their Parents' Belief / As A Christian, Does God Tell Us Who To Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.