Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,637 members, 7,827,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Chuba Ezekwesili Graduates From Yale University (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chuba Ezekwesili Graduates From Yale University (Photos) (36950 Views)

Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Nominated Gbajabiamila For Speaker, Disobeying PDP / Obinna Okadigbo Is Dead (Chuba Okadigbo’s Son) / Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Gives Birth To Twins At 51 - Frontlinenews.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chuba Ezekwesili Graduates From Yale University (Photos) by ephi123(f): 9:00pm On May 23, 2017
abbeyty:
Even a former minister of Education shipped her kids abroad to study, no wonder they don't give a monkey if Nigerian universities go on strike still Jesus comes. They don't believe in Nigeria education.

I tell you. What an irony.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chuba Ezekwesili Graduates From Yale University (Photos) by sirusX(m): 9:00pm On May 23, 2017
freshness2020:
...and I know she was still the minister of education when he got admitted to one of the Ivy schools.
Wait...who go follow us go the 9ja universities wey we get nah?

See wash oo

1 Like

Re: Chuba Ezekwesili Graduates From Yale University (Photos) by jaymichael(m): 9:00pm On May 23, 2017
I just cannot quantity the love and respect I have for this woman. Madam due process.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chuba Ezekwesili Graduates From Yale University (Photos) by BuariCopyPaste: 9:01pm On May 23, 2017
All their children are studying abroad....
And they will be here forming locals...

1 Like

Re: Chuba Ezekwesili Graduates From Yale University (Photos) by Catastrophe1: 9:03pm On May 23, 2017
All the money that I've got I made em in shows . Spend some on my way to Yale. I spent em with hoes.
Re: Chuba Ezekwesili Graduates From Yale University (Photos) by Tecno66: 9:07pm On May 23, 2017
All their children are schooling abroad and they will come and be telling us trash. Make God, no lett me curse una.
Ceoflexygist:
Former Minister of Education, Oby Ezekwesili's son, Chuba Ezekwesili recently graduated with a masters degree from Yale university.

See photos Below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.com.ng/2017/05/23/photos-oby-ezekwesilis-son-graduates-from-yale-university/

Re: Chuba Ezekwesili Graduates From Yale University (Photos) by luminouz(m): 9:11pm On May 23, 2017
Oxenomy:
She was the minister for education without any achiement in the educational sector, sendinging her son abroad to study while our educational sector is in comatose.. Yet she rants as if she loves Nigeria more than everybody.. All of them as criminals as far as I'm concerned.
*sendinging* wtf is DAT grin
Re: Chuba Ezekwesili Graduates From Yale University (Photos) by nextstep(m): 9:14pm On May 23, 2017
So everybody who can educates their children abroad? Even Former Minister of Education? grin

I don't blame them, but it's very damning of our educational system that these people of means won't pool their money together and make even 1 decent university in Nigeria?
Re: Chuba Ezekwesili Graduates From Yale University (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 9:15pm On May 23, 2017
Oxenomy:
She was the minister for education without any achiement in the educational sector, sendinging her son abroad to study while our educational sector is in comatose.. Yet she rants as if she loves Nigeria more than everybody.. All of them as criminals as far as I'm concerned.
Spot on, Now l can see a sincere Nigerian talking, l agree with you, forget about all these criminals and vampires who shed crocodile tears weeping and singing patriotism, it is balderdash, none of them believe in the entity called Nigerian, go and check , scrutinize all her conduct as former minister of Education, you will see under-cutting, looting, using 3rd parties as contractors and she gets her cut behind the scene, she will come crying Bring back our girl, nonsense, trust any Nigerian serving or former politician at your own peril, to sponsor a child in the Ivy league University is freaking expensive, abeg, make them let me hear word jare

5 Likes

Re: Chuba Ezekwesili Graduates From Yale University (Photos) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 9:28pm On May 23, 2017
Rilwayne001:

grin grin
Where my yourmain cry ?
Re: Chuba Ezekwesili Graduates From Yale University (Photos) by Rilwayne001: 9:30pm On May 23, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Where my yourmain cry ?

Right here on my bed tongue tongue
Re: Chuba Ezekwesili Graduates From Yale University (Photos) by shaibu123: 9:30pm On May 23, 2017
Former Education Minister that has no believe in our educational system.
Re: Chuba Ezekwesili Graduates From Yale University (Photos) by mrjojo: 9:30pm On May 23, 2017
The faster Nigerians realize the leaders doesn't give 1 sh1t about them, the earlier we face reality even the pretenders like oby out of them. It unheard of, Am 100% the current Minister of education children are abroad studying, yet we the youth will be supporting these same people. Well, I gave up on this country a time ago.

3 Likes

Re: Chuba Ezekwesili Graduates From Yale University (Photos) by babestella: 9:33pm On May 23, 2017
Hope he will help us marry one of the Chibok girls seeing that his mother loves chibok girls so so much.
Re: Chuba Ezekwesili Graduates From Yale University (Photos) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 9:34pm On May 23, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Right here on my bed tongue tongue
So we get Dublin for Ibadan shocked
Re: Chuba Ezekwesili Graduates From Yale University (Photos) by Johnhug66(m): 9:38pm On May 23, 2017
hucienda:
Carbon copy.

Congratulations Chuba!

finally bi lyk say all doz uniben, unizik, unilorin, unn, unilag, abu and co for naija na for di children of d masses.
B4 nko
Re: Chuba Ezekwesili Graduates From Yale University (Photos) by Ebije1(m): 9:39pm On May 23, 2017
blackgorillaman:
Shame how can she send her child to Yale when she is a minister of education in Nigeria shame of a nation
na wa fr some ppl sha.. you can as well say the minister for power should have his children work with PHCN cos he's d minister for power.. You can judge her cos you've nt had d opportunity to be whr she's been.. No offence.

1 Like

Re: Chuba Ezekwesili Graduates From Yale University (Photos) by Franky9584(m): 9:40pm On May 23, 2017
by their nose, we shall no them....lolz

1 Like

Re: Chuba Ezekwesili Graduates From Yale University (Photos) by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 23, 2017
nextstep:
So everybody who can educates their children abroad? Even Former Minister of Education? grin

I don't blame them, but it's very damning of our educational system that these people of means won't pool their money together and make even 1 decent university in Nigeria?

Unibadan, Unilag, OAU , Abti, Babcock, etc are all decent universities
Re: Chuba Ezekwesili Graduates From Yale University (Photos) by Rilwayne001: 9:43pm On May 23, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

So we get Dublin for Ibadan shocked

I'm in Dublin grin tongue
Re: Chuba Ezekwesili Graduates From Yale University (Photos) by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 23, 2017
mrjojo:
The faster Nigerians realize the leaders doesn't give 1 sh1t about them, the earlier we face reality even the pretenders like oby out of them. It unheard of, Am 100% the current Minister of education children are abroad studying, yet we the youth will be supporting these same people. Well, I gave up on this country a time ago.

Did we appoint the current minister and f education, how are we supporting them?
Re: Chuba Ezekwesili Graduates From Yale University (Photos) by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 23, 2017
Madam Obi, you are unpatriotic.
Re: Chuba Ezekwesili Graduates From Yale University (Photos) by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 23, 2017
`

2 Likes

Re: Chuba Ezekwesili Graduates From Yale University (Photos) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 9:49pm On May 23, 2017
Rilwayne001:

I'm in Dublin grin tongue
I see
Re: Chuba Ezekwesili Graduates From Yale University (Photos) by GuntersChain(m): 9:57pm On May 23, 2017
Ok let the gullible ones keep fighting themselves on social media.
Re: Chuba Ezekwesili Graduates From Yale University (Photos) by wizboy96(m): 10:02pm On May 23, 2017
i wonder wen go hear xay one rich man pikin graduate from Nigeria uni .i tell u all dis polititcians are thiefs .i min all
Re: Chuba Ezekwesili Graduates From Yale University (Photos) by ozo13(m): 10:02pm On May 23, 2017
Oxenomy:
permission to share.
Re: Chuba Ezekwesili Graduates From Yale University (Photos) by wizboy96(m): 10:02pm On May 23, 2017
i wonder wen we go hear xay one rich man pikin graduate from Nigeria uni .i tell u all dis polititcians are thiefs .i min all
Re: Chuba Ezekwesili Graduates From Yale University (Photos) by Charly68: 10:04pm On May 23, 2017
Mama Oby, Congratulations!
Re: Chuba Ezekwesili Graduates From Yale University (Photos) by DexterousOne(m): 10:19pm On May 23, 2017
Montaque:
The political class were the ones that made foreign studies popular in Nigeria, everybody now want to attain that height, even the middle class citizens. I wonder where this current trend leave us in the near future

Any problems with that?
Re: Chuba Ezekwesili Graduates From Yale University (Photos) by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 23, 2017
Her son is of age and may prefer to school at Yale University, why are we sounding as if he is a toddler that is incapable of making a choice between Yale and Maulag. It has absolutely nothing to do with the mother, what if the dude mac was scholarship funded.
Re: Chuba Ezekwesili Graduates From Yale University (Photos) by ogashman(m): 10:35pm On May 23, 2017
they send their children abroad for study leaving our dilapidated institutions to the children of poor masses,yet claiming they love us.

yet some people sing them praises and ass lick dem to a fault cos of little crumbs they get.

I stand to say they don't care about us, if they do....they should give us the best and stop reserving it for their children.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Punch: Why Buhari Was Not Invited For Trump’s Inauguration – Fayose / Fact Check Of Atiku's Interview With Arise TV By The Cable / Reno Omokri: Nigeria's 2023 Election Results Just Gave Me Overnight Grey Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.