Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,722 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Ahmed Musa Marries Juliet Ejue (Photo) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ahmed Musa Marries Juliet Ejue (Photo) (59492 Views)

Ahmed Musa celebrates Juliet Ejue, His wife on her birthday (photos) / Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue’s Traditional Wedding Holds Today In Ogoja (Photos) / Video From Ahmed Musa's Wedding To Juliet Ejue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Juliet Ejue (Photo) by centboy123456(m): 10:34pm On May 23, 2017
takenadoh:
Musa Na 24 years old I be 14. !!!

lol as u old like dis u still dey 14 oga make u fear God because dis ur lie fit kill person
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Juliet Ejue (Photo) by Codes151(m): 10:36pm On May 23, 2017
Musa is 24 years old?? Aboki u lie!
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Juliet Ejue (Photo) by Codes151(m): 10:37pm On May 23, 2017
takenadoh:
Musa Na 24 years old I be 14. !!!
u senior me self!! Me dey 8

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Juliet Ejue (Photo) by obinna58(m): 10:42pm On May 23, 2017
Leicester hardcore bencher

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Juliet Ejue (Photo) by BabaAduras: 10:51pm On May 23, 2017
dominique:
Never underestimate the powers of a calabar girl, she can easily upgrade herself from side-chick 4.0 to wife 1.0 with her bedroom skills.

I feel for the ex-wife sha

He is going to send the new wife packing the same way he did the first wife when another side-chick 6.0 will want to be upgraded. Side-chicks never learn !!!!.

The Yorubas say "Pasan ti won fi na iyale wa oke aja fun iyawo", this literarily translate into "na turn by turn". In not too long a time, we will hear the story. See the story of Mercy Aigbe now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Juliet Ejue (Photo) by RealHaute: 10:51pm On May 23, 2017
dominique:
Never underestimate the powers of a calabar girl, she can easily upgrade herself from side-chick 4.0 to wife 1.0 with her bedroom skills.

I don't really understand what you mean by bedroom skills. Kindly explain in detail. Thanks.
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Juliet Ejue (Photo) by xclassic: 10:57pm On May 23, 2017
if musa is 24 then how old will Juliet be

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Juliet Ejue (Photo) by iluvpomo(m): 11:02pm On May 23, 2017
dominique:

On point ... you just brought back sweet memories of this calabar girl I knew ...
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Juliet Ejue (Photo) by senatordave1(m): 11:20pm On May 23, 2017
AngelicBeing:
[color=#000099] Gbam , Calabar / Akwa Ibom girls are the bomb, dont ask me how l know, once you go Calabar your life will never be the same, they will give you correct food and good massage session, you will forget you are still in this planet[/ coolcolor]
Please,she is not a calabar gal.shes from ogoja,its 6hours from calabar.calabar is only the capital of cross river state.people from there are called efiks.there are two other minority groups in calabar called quas and efuts.ogoja is a city in the northern senatprial district of the state.calling miss ejue a cali gal is like calling an ihiala indigene as an owerri person or a somebody in bende lg as an aba person.again,cali babes are not flirtatious and sex lovers as most people think.its the Akwa ibom girls that are known for this.half of the people staying in calabar are from akwa ibom and speak almost the same language as the efiks which makes it hard for the indigenes to differentiate.
Once again,ejue is an ogoja or cross river babe.

3 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Juliet Ejue (Photo) by AngelicBeing: 11:30pm On May 23, 2017
senatordave1:

Please,she is not a calabar gal.shes from ogoja,its 6hours from calabar.calabar is only the capital of cross river state.people from there are called efiks.there are two other minority groups in calabar called quas and efuts.ogoja is a city in the northern senatprial district of the state.calling miss ejue a cali gal is like calling an ihiala indigene as an owerri person or a somebody in bende lg as an aba person.again,cali babes are not flirtatious and sex lovers as most people think.its the Akwa ibom girls that are known for this.half of the people staying in calabar are from akwa ibom and speak almost the same language as the efiks which makes it hard for the indigenes to differentiate.
Oh, l see, thanks for the clarification cool

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Juliet Ejue (Photo) by musa7m(m): 11:39pm On May 23, 2017
wait..so OP you and Wikipedia who dey lie here ?

Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Juliet Ejue (Photo) by princessayesha(f): 11:53pm On May 23, 2017
Yarinya taga kudi..if ahmad was poor she w be like "see this dirty aboki " grin

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Juliet Ejue (Photo) by IrishB: 1:05am On May 24, 2017
grin
dominique:

Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Juliet Ejue (Photo) by IrishB: 1:12am On May 24, 2017
senatordave1:

Taar shut up there, who told you is akwa Ibom girls that are known for what?? you need Jesus.
anyway go and ask your forefathers they will tell you calabar girls are Dog in Nature.

before you start expatiating, which state is ogoja?

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Juliet Ejue (Photo) by RaeMystix: 1:17am On May 24, 2017
Don't worry, wife #3 is on the way
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Juliet Ejue (Photo) by 0b111: 2:36am On May 24, 2017
When a man has money, he is opened to all flavours!

Deal with it or take a bow!

Is it your money......

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Juliet Ejue (Photo) by DeRay98(m): 3:26am On May 24, 2017
[quote author=AngelicBeing post=56813534][color=#000099] [b]Gbam , Calabar / Akwa Ibom girls are the bomb, dont ask me how l know, once you go Calabar your life will never be the same, they will give you correct food and good massage session, you will forget you are still in this planet[/

Talking from Experience?
Daniel Amokachie go play Nation's Cup for Tunisia in 1994, Tunisia model arrest am, the rest is history.
Sunday Oliseh play Belgium, Belgian-Moroccan girl arrest am case closed,
Ahmed Musa follow Super Eagles go play for Calabar and Calabar girl walakombo am, him forget him wife.
Hmm, I no know anything oh.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Juliet Ejue (Photo) by DeRay98(m): 3:32am On May 24, 2017
RealHaute:

I don't really understand what you mean by bedroom skills. Kindly explain in detail. Thanks.

You be examiner, which one of you dey work Jamb, neko or waec? grin
Judging by the nature of your question you no fit be jamb sha. grin
What will he score for correct answer?
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Juliet Ejue (Photo) by OTgenasis: 3:36am On May 24, 2017
wasuka14:
I just come here to see hilarious memes frm all dis our gud brothers! Keep them coming pls

cheesy I dey tell you Bro. Sometimes sef I nor dey read the news.... I go just scroll down looking for the next picture meme grin

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Juliet Ejue (Photo) by Awho(m): 4:24am On May 24, 2017
dominique:

and they said she's calabar right ?
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Juliet Ejue (Photo) by Chubhie: 6:00am On May 24, 2017
TheLogicalMind:

Does he practice yoga?
Philosophically in terms of mind and body, that's a Yes.
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Juliet Ejue (Photo) by Funkybabee(f): 6:28am On May 24, 2017
women are their own problem
and she will be expecting long lasting marriage and peace for her unborn child
dating married man for 2years.
I just wonder where karma go deal with her!!!

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Juliet Ejue (Photo) by Kebreal92(m): 6:30am On May 24, 2017
Listen Oh You Woman!! If you are responsible for their divorce you would know no peace in that house. U might enjoy it this moment but I know karma always have its ways. This is the first time I would make reference to this ugly incidence few years after I was born. I became a product of divorce and the effect it left on me till this moment, even when both parents r late now could beta be imagined.
Divorce tears the family apart, it is the worst thing that could ever hpnd in a marriage.
The children would be left to suffer it.
Patience is a virtue we must all learn.
We must learn to tolerate the shortcomings of our partner and know that,problems in marriage is normal and is best resolved using diplomatic means.
I HATE DIVORCE!!!

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Juliet Ejue (Photo) by Nobody: 6:42am On May 24, 2017
Ndidi is busy doing well for Leicester city and winning Leicester young player of year while musa dey change wife like him dey change boxers

Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Juliet Ejue (Photo) by Bet2tip: 7:00am On May 24, 2017
Kindly view the image below for more information about our products

Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Juliet Ejue (Photo) by gammarays(m): 7:22am On May 24, 2017
Bet2tip:
Kindly view the image below for more information about our products
Goat you no dey tire
i pity your generation
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Juliet Ejue (Photo) by onedayatime(m): 8:11am On May 24, 2017
Sodijan:
After giving u 2 children, u are now rewarded her wit divorce. God shall punish u

guy take am easy now, english no hard like this now. If you know say your english no good, you for turn am to pidgin. We all understand pidgin
Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Juliet Ejue (Photo) by kingsmaila(m): 8:17am On May 24, 2017
He is an Hausa Man. It's their nature. He will divorce Julie after bearing two kids. This should be noted. I can marry Jamila to console her.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Marries Juliet Ejue (Photo) by Nobody: 8:57am On May 24, 2017
So we should jump up and down for an adulterer and a home breaker who have destroyed 3 childrens lives, karma got all our addresses and when she comes knocking its often not a pretty sight

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BREAKING: Messi In Talks With Chelsea / "I Will Drop My Nude If Nigeria Beats Argentina" - Lady / Diego Maradona Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.