Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,143 members, 7,953,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:04 PM

Okowa Inspects Delta State Leather Works Factory (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okowa Inspects Delta State Leather Works Factory (Photos) (18243 Views)

Okowa Inspects Multi-billion Naira Effurun-otor/ovwor Bridge / Obasanjo In Calabar For The Commissioning Of Skyrun Factory (Photos) / Amosun Commissions $100m Factory(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okowa Inspects Delta State Leather Works Factory (Photos) by Micah360(m): 11:03am On May 24, 2017
While one stewpid man out there is sharing wheelbarrows angry
Re: Okowa Inspects Delta State Leather Works Factory (Photos) by Nobody: 11:04am On May 24, 2017
when i was un secondary school, there used to be this one humongous leather factory in borno state, They make shoes, bags, cover shoes & even leda for pure water & the one to put stuff in.

Anyways, as na Nigerians they maintain am, the thing disfunctional now. even when PMB gave over 100 million naira for rehabilitation, the workers just share it among themselves, i know a woman who works there, she bought a car with her share of stolen money

1 Like

Re: Okowa Inspects Delta State Leather Works Factory (Photos) by Nobody: 11:07am On May 24, 2017
OVI75:
Why has God Blessed Us With Looters in Delta State.

Within Isoko Metropolis Where I Hail From Okowa hs done Well in Renovating most Roads,however The Third Richest State in Nigeria Ought to be competing With Lagos An Akwa Ibom in Infrastructure, However What We Have Is like A Woman Given #10,000 fr A pot if Soup And She Uses #1500 And Pockets The Rest.

Seriously Am PDP, But Let's be Honest, Delta State Government Activities Of God Fatherism Is Sickening.

Scholarships (Delta State,NDDC,DESOPac Etc) Are Announced Fr Good Publicity' Sake,They Are Simply Shared Among Political Stakeholders .
story continues, pdp is just a gang of brainless looters, the trillions spent in delta state over the years has not improved the lives of deltans to any significant degree except for the peanuts they share among their touts and croonies
Re: Okowa Inspects Delta State Leather Works Factory (Photos) by nagoma(m): 11:11am On May 24, 2017
Delta state and other states in the south cannot maintain a leather factory due to their love ❤️ for gbomo.
Re: Okowa Inspects Delta State Leather Works Factory (Photos) by Nobody: 11:12am On May 24, 2017
Jiang:
when i was un secondary school, there used to be this one humongous leather factory in borno state, They make shoes, bags, cover shoes & even leda for pure water & the one to put stuff in.

Anyways, as na Nigerians they maintain am, the thing disfunctional now. even when PMB gave over 100 million naira for rehabilitation, the workers just share it among themselves, i know a woman who works there, she bought a car with her share of stolen money
exactly why the country needs to be restructured so if such companies are run by the local govt and they let it run down they and the lg chairman would starve to death instead of getting salary from the fg for doing nothing

1 Like

Re: Okowa Inspects Delta State Leather Works Factory (Photos) by Nobody: 11:15am On May 24, 2017
This is a government own private own leather factory
Re: Okowa Inspects Delta State Leather Works Factory (Photos) by Joejoe12(m): 11:35am On May 24, 2017
God bless you people of God, if we have started a little like this many years back, we wont be here today like a beggar in is father`s palace
Re: Okowa Inspects Delta State Leather Works Factory (Photos) by LOGDAN(m): 11:56am On May 24, 2017
OVI75:

Within Isoko Metropolis Where I Hail From Okowa hs done Well in Renovating most Roads,however The Third Richest State in Nigeria Ought to be competing With Lagos An Akwa Ibom in Infrastructure, However What We Have Is like A Woman Given #10,000 fr A pot if Soup And She Uses #1500 And Pockets The Rest.

Seriously Am PDP, But Let's be Honest, Delta State Government Activities Of God Fatherism Is Sickening.

Scholarships (Delta State,NDDC,DESOPac Etc) Are Announced Fr Good Publicity' Sake,They Are Simply Shared Among Political Stakeholders .

Oniovo I tire, yesterday one idiot told me Tim owhefere and okowa are working , work done turn audio? Me I'm not seeing any work oooo
Re: Okowa Inspects Delta State Leather Works Factory (Photos) by goodnews777: 12:18pm On May 24, 2017
Why has EFCC and others not even touched delta state. It's currently the head office of corruption in Africa .
Re: Okowa Inspects Delta State Leather Works Factory (Photos) by dedunji: 12:25pm On May 24, 2017
Check back after 6 months you will be surprise of what will be left in that factory ,I must say this Nigeria is not riped for any factory , we can't even boast of 20 000 mega Watts, How do you run a factory with diesel ? For how much .
Re: Okowa Inspects Delta State Leather Works Factory (Photos) by dedunji: 12:31pm On May 24, 2017
ebuka1993:
this can help our economy
which economy? Nobody helps economy, Economy grows natural if you put the right things in place ,our should forget about beating around the push and focus on fixing our light .with 3500 mega Watts nothing moves ask China and India .
Re: Okowa Inspects Delta State Leather Works Factory (Photos) by Mbediogu(m): 12:45pm On May 24, 2017
OVI75:

You are PDP and any item shared among stake holders should reach you. It will be worse for you if you are in opposition
Re: Okowa Inspects Delta State Leather Works Factory (Photos) by MOSICATED5(m): 3:26pm On May 24, 2017
This project was built and commissioned by formal Gov Uduagha I wonder what this useless Okowa is inspecting again
Re: Okowa Inspects Delta State Leather Works Factory (Photos) by mechanics(m): 5:20pm On May 24, 2017
I pray the right people will be selected to work in the factory.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Embarks On London Visit To See Buhari / Reps Urge FG To Suspend New Tariff On Used Vehicles / Osinbajo Sends Onnoghen’s Name To Senate For Confirmation As CJN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.