Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

School In Dubai And Work - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / School In Dubai And Work (712 Views)

Some Amazing Facts About Bahamas, Dubai, And Barbados. / Dubai And Turkey / Where Can I Buy Gold In Dubai? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

School In Dubai And Work by tunapa4dem: 10:25pm On Jan 14, 2010
i just want to know maybe is it possible for me to school and work in dubai
Re: School In Dubai And Work by noblegas2(m): 1:08pm On Jan 15, 2010
tunapa4dem:

i just want to know maybe is it possible for me to school and work in dubai

Well it depends, i dont know of the Emirates but like Oman where i school, u can not work and study, u av to choose one, either you work or you study, cuz even wen you arrive the the airport, the immigration will mark the type of visa that you are being granted, i.e (Employment & Non-Employment) AND if u wanna work anywhere, they will ask you to show your Visa or Resident Card, so since UAE is also a GCC member state, dey *might* be employing the same method, hope this helps a bit??
Re: School In Dubai And Work by niceguy10: 2:18pm On Jan 15, 2010
Bros, your reply is really interesting. Please can you tell me a bit about Oman? How is Life over there? Is the Life better than the EU countries?

(1) (Reply)

Honeymoon In Nigeria / Afriqiyah Flight From South Africa To Tripoli, Libya - Plane Crashes, Kills 104. / I Need The Qatar Tourist Online Visa Application Website:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.