Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Why Domainking Is Shutting Down Some Wordpress Sites -take Action Nowbefore Them - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Why Domainking Is Shutting Down Some Wordpress Sites -take Action Nowbefore Them (566 Views)

Manage Multiple Wordpress Sites From A Single Dashboard / Google Is Shutting Down Its URL Shortening Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Domainking Is Shutting Down Some Wordpress Sites -take Action Nowbefore Them by BOOKERPAGE(m): 8:28pm On May 23, 2017
They also wanted to shut mine down but thank God I saw the email on time and swung into action! There Grace period is only 24hrs, thats why it is good to check your email daily.

See reason and sites they are about to shut down here http://bookerpage.com.ng/2017/04/18/why-domainking-is-shutting-down-wordpress-sites/
Re: Why Domainking Is Shutting Down Some Wordpress Sites -take Action Nowbefore Them by BOOKERPAGE(m): 8:48pm On May 23, 2017
now!
Re: Why Domainking Is Shutting Down Some Wordpress Sites -take Action Nowbefore Them by DomainKingTeam: 9:03am On May 24, 2017
BOOKERPAGE:
They also wanted to shut mine down but thank God I saw the email on time and swung into action! There Grace period is only 24hrs, thats why it is good to check your email daily.

See reason and sites they are about to shut down here http://bookerpage.com.ng/2017/04/18/why-domainking-is-shutting-down-wordpress-sites/
Hi,
I want to inform you that we are not shutting down any WordPress website and I request you to please don't promote false information.

Please note that we just temporarily suspend website after proper intimation and that too after if client doesn't contact us after 48hr once informed about the spam or malware on his/her website.

Let me help you with clarifying the process to handle Spam and Monitoring of our server so that we can provide 99.99% uptime to our clients.

Please note that, WordPress is CMS that is prone to hacks and attacks from spammer if protective measure are not taken.

We do routine monitoring of server and when we found any malware or spam issue on a website then we usually handle issue on our own so that other websites hosted on the server are not affected.

But, there are certain issue that can only be handled from the client's end. Then we contact them to rectify the issue or contact us with details within 24hs. As we had contacted you.

But, we don't suspend the website just after 24 hrs and give 12 hrs more to the clients because sometimes clients don't check their email.

We had also contacted you 2 times but your website was never suspended and our support team had promptly replied & helped you to fix the issue.

So, please understand that, we don't shutdown any WordPress website but sometime we temporarily suspend the website if the client doesn't get back to you after 48hrs of intimation of spam.

I hope you understand this.

Feel free to contact us if you need any help.

Best Regards,
Karan,
DomainKing.NG

2 Likes

Re: Why Domainking Is Shutting Down Some Wordpress Sites -take Action Nowbefore Them by BOOKERPAGE(m): 11:23am On May 24, 2017
DomainKingTeam:

Hi,
I want to inform you that we are not shutting down any WordPress website and I request you to please don't promote false information.

Please note that we just temporarily suspend website after proper intimation and that too after if client doesn't contact us after 48hr once informed about the spam or malware on his/her website.

Let me help you with clarifying the process to handle Spam and Monitoring of our server so that we can provide 99.99% uptime to our clients.

Please note that, WordPress is CMS that is prone to hacks and attacks from spammer if protective measure are not taken.

We do routine monitoring of server and when we found any malware or spam issue on a website then we usually handle issue on our own so that other websites hosted on the server are not affected.

But, there are certain issue that can only be handled from the client's end. Then we contact them to rectify the issue or contact us with details within 24hs. As we had contacted you.

But, we don't suspend the website just after 24 hrs and give 12 hrs more to the clients because sometimes clients don't check their email.

We had also contacted you 2 times but your website was never suspended and our support team had promptly replied & helped you to fix the issue.

So, please understand that, we don't shutdown any WordPress website but sometime we temporarily suspend the website if the client doesn't get back to you after 48hrs of intimation of spam.

I hope you understand this.

Feel free to contact us if you need any help.

Best Regards,
Karan,
DomainKing.NG

Your points were properly made clear Karan, I just wanted to use this to create an awareness for people who hardly check their mails; I mean no harm to domainking itself.

I still trust domainking and still work with them... as a matter of fact, DomainKingROCKS!

(1) (Reply)

Earn More Money With Massive Traffic Inflow To Your Blog Or Web Site / i / How Do I Get My Blog To Appear On Google First Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.