Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Manchester Attacker Identified As 22-year-old Salman Abedi: Police - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Manchester Attacker Identified As 22-year-old Salman Abedi: Police (543 Views)

16 Horses Excort Putin's Limousine To King Salman's Palace In Saudi Arabia / Mandalay Bay Shooting: Gunman Identified As A 64-Year-Old Man / Manchester Arena Attack: Salman Abedi Named As Lone Suicide Bomber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Manchester Attacker Identified As 22-year-old Salman Abedi: Police by Thermodynamics(m): 8:40pm On May 23, 2017
The man suspected of carrying out an explosion at an Ariana Grande concert in Manchester, England, Monday that killed 22 people and injured 59 others was identified as 22-year-old Salman Abedi, police said today.

Abedi died at the scene after using an improvised explosive device, officials said. Police are still trying to determine if he acted alone or was part of a group.

The suspect was originally identified as a 23-year-old male according to a source; police have now said the suspect was 22.

A 23-year-old man has been arrested in South Manchester in connection with the attack, police said. Police also said authorities executed two warrants as a part of the investigation: one in the Whalley Range district of Manchester and one in the Manchester suburb of Fallowfield, where a controlled explosion took place.

Greater Manchester Police are requesting dashcam footage from "anyone who was in Manchester city centre" between 8 p.m. and 11 p.m. Monday night as part of their investigation.

ISIS has claimed responsibility for the explosion. In a statement translated from Arabic, ISIS said that a "soldier of the caliphate" placed explosives at a gathering of "crusaders" — meaning Christians — at the Manchester Arena. The statement said about 30 people were killed and about 70 more were wounded.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/23-old-man-arrested-connection-manchester-attack-police-111705130--abc-news-topstories.html
Re: Manchester Attacker Identified As 22-year-old Salman Abedi: Police by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 23, 2017
I still don't understand how they brainwash these people into wearing suicide vests undecided

How can you kill innocent people and expect 72 b¡tches in return

I really think Islam considers women objects to be owned because only a pervert god would offer you 72 b¡tches as reward for killing people

Will the Women also get 72 hefty men to kpansh them or what? grin

If heaven/jaanath is expected to be a holy and pure place, then I expect the inhabitants to be unable to sh¡t, piss and pass gas, let alone have sex.

The whole thing makes no sense.

4 Likes

Re: Manchester Attacker Identified As 22-year-old Salman Abedi: Police by Thermodynamics(m): 9:19pm On May 23, 2017
neoShinto:

I still don't understand how they brainwash these people into wearing suicide vests undecided

How can you kill innocent people and expect 72 b¡tches in return

I really think Islam considers women as objects to be owned because only a pervert god would offer you 72 b¡tches as reward for killing people

Will the Women also get 72 hefty men to kpansh them or what? grin

If heaven/jaanath is expected to be a holy and pure place, then I expect the inhabitants to be unable to sh¡t, piss and pass gas, let alone have sex.

The whole thing makes no sense.

No mind them, religion of peace indeed...

(1) (Reply)

No One Would Survive A US, Russia War – Putin Blows Hot / Saudi Arabia Rewrites Succession As King Replaces Heir With Son, 31 / Tanzania President, Magufuli Bans Teenage Mothers From Going Back To School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.