Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,410 members, 7,861,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:05 AM

How To Boost Your Creativity - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Boost Your Creativity (513 Views)

Tips To Boost Your Interview Performance / Get Paid For Your Creativity / Get Paid For Your Creativity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Boost Your Creativity by ukpai4real: 10:50pm On Jan 14, 2010
Creative Problem Solving

Have you

Got Niggling worries that just won’t go away?
Got Several possible options to solve a problem and you just don’t know which one would be the best one?
Got Shall I, shan’t I? decisions to make?
Got A lack of inspiration for a project?
Got Stuck with a problem that is keeping you awake at night, that you just can’t find a solution to?
Exhausted all the options you can think of?
Run out of creative ideas?
Feel like you are tying really hard to solve a problem and feeling very frustrated with it?

Relax Your Troubles Away

Believe it or not, you are more likely to find creative solutions to problems when you are not thinking about them, and you are relaxed. If you have ever had a brilliant inspiration jump into your mind when you are chilling out in a hot bath or out on a peaceful country walk, then you have already experienced this phenomenon.

The less you try, the more relaxed you are, the easier it is to find creative solutions that are just perfect for you.

How to Quickly & Easily Solve ANY Problem Write it down. Define the problem as clearly as you can. You may find it is not as big as you thought.

Write down the PERFECT outcome for you. What would it look, feel, sound, taste, smell like? Forget the “How” for the moment.

Take a blank piece of paper. Write at the top “How can I achieve…” and write the outcome. Avoid writing “How can I solve this problem?” because that is focusing your mind on the problem. You will find solutions by focusing on the PERFECT OUTCOME.

Write the numbers 1-20 down the page and start writing ideas. Make yourself come up with at least 20 ideas. Do not JUDGE or EDIT anything. Write down everything you can think of, no matter how bizarre it or unrealistic it seems.

to continue with this article click the link below.
http://yourinnermind..com/2010/01/how-to-boost-your-creativity.html

(1) (Reply)

Need A Caddy? / Hello Esteemed Friends / Business Opportunity For Unemployed Graduates Powered By Diamond & 1st Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.