Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,409 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

An Answer To Problems - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / An Answer To Problems (289 Views)

Reasons Financial Prosperity Doesn't Answer To Prayers Directly / How To Receive Answer To Your Prayers / Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Answer To Problems by phlopholly: 8:58pm On May 23, 2017
. . Thou shalt love the Lord thy God. . . . Thou shalt love thy neighbor . . .
—Matthew 22:37–39

Here is the answer to the world’s problems today—”Thou shalt love the Lord thy God” and “Thou shalt love thy fellowman.” That teaching is not out of date; it is absolutely relevant today. It is the only way in which the problems of the world today can be solved, whether the problems are those of individuals or of nations. If we love God with all our heart, we will have apacity to love our neighbors. True love will find an outlet in service—not merely in singing hymns, attending church, or even in praying—but in trying our utmost to prove our love, by obeying the will of our heavenly Father.

Prayer for the day
True love demands everything I have. Take all the hidden things in my life that keep me from loving You and my neighbor as I should. Let me obey Your will unequivocally, dear Lord

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Major Social Sin Of Every Church, By Seye Ken / Are You Caleb's Caliber? / 10 Practical Evangelism Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.