Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,198 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Reasons Financial Prosperity Doesn't Answer To Prayers Directly - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reasons Financial Prosperity Doesn't Answer To Prayers Directly (9736 Views)

Prayers That God Doesn't Answer / When God Doesn't Answer / Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Financial Prosperity Doesn't Answer To Prayers Directly by CodeTemplar: 7:42pm On Aug 25, 2018
1. If everybody prays for financial favour and God answers directly then there will be nobody to produce what these monies are meant to purchase and God's order after the fall of man will be compromised. God is not the author of confusion.

2. God has made provision for man to help meet needs that financial prosperity is targeted at. In James 1:5 One of those provision is wisdom. God is more willing to give us wisdom to produce things than for him to miraculously send them directly from heaven.
Take agriculture for example, mechanization will involve scientific wisdom being inspired by God. God won't make desert just start growing plants, He will give us wisdom to distill salty water from sea at a cheap and commercially viable rate that can help support desert farming and fertilizers.
Now any Christian who goes to God to ask Him to turn desert to forest will be praying an ignorant prayer, but the Christian who asks God for ways to make desert fertile once again will get answers pointing to mechanization and science generally.

3. Jesus didn't walk stark na.ked on earth.
Yes, you heard me right. Before the fall of man in the garden man was naked and unconscious of it but the good part of the tree of good and evil opened his eyes of understanding. Now Jesus Himself came and needed clothes. that tells us the result of Adam's action covered Jesus in physical sense and therefore Christians. So every idle hands, yahoo boys and girls out there expecting something from nothing should realize we are no longer operating the garden of eden order of things again. Material needs are meet by efforts and not magical power.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reasons Financial Prosperity Doesn't Answer To Prayers Directly by Dboy55(m): 8:05pm On Aug 25, 2018
I concur with everything you wrote there sir ...

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Financial Prosperity Doesn't Answer To Prayers Directly by CodeTemplar: 7:58am On Aug 26, 2018
Dboy55:
I concur with everything you wrote there sir ...

Most people have wrong perception about the money system.

In Egypt when God shut the valve of heaven in exodus, famine set in and the money system failed. It failed because wealth creation cycle was stopped by lack of rain. As long as we depend on God for rain, it shows God still rules the world.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Financial Prosperity Doesn't Answer To Prayers Directly by salbis(m): 8:40am On Aug 26, 2018
Naked truth! However, God may choose to bless all men financially, but on different levels. For instance, God Has blessed every being with IQ, but the IQ level differs.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Financial Prosperity Doesn't Answer To Prayers Directly by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:41am On Aug 26, 2018
GOD IS GOD.

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Financial Prosperity Doesn't Answer To Prayers Directly by Ejemehn(m): 8:41am On Aug 26, 2018
God is the ultimate provider no doubt. He worked when He created the whole world in 6 days and on the 7th day He rested.

If you can't work and get paid, you're not entitled to financial freedom.

SIMPLE!!!

5 Likes

Re: Reasons Financial Prosperity Doesn't Answer To Prayers Directly by gaby(m): 8:42am On Aug 26, 2018
Simple logic...God is not the head of printing and minting, neither is he the Governor of a central bank. There is certainly more to life than finance.

Click on my siggy to the story of how I trekked from Nigeria to Europe and back...juicy

1 Like

Re: Reasons Financial Prosperity Doesn't Answer To Prayers Directly by maticdamian(m): 8:43am On Aug 26, 2018
Did you just call yahoo boys idle I don't know of the girls but Yahoo Boys Idle You're not okay angry angry

1 Like

Re: Reasons Financial Prosperity Doesn't Answer To Prayers Directly by maticdamian(m): 8:44am On Aug 26, 2018
CodeTemplar:

Most people have wrong perception about the money system.

In Egypt when God shut the valve of heaven in exodus, famine set in and the money system failed. It failed because wealth creation cycle was stopped by lack of rain. As long as we depend on God for rain, it shows God still rules the world.

Too bad we are no longer in Exodus right?
Re: Reasons Financial Prosperity Doesn't Answer To Prayers Directly by sotall(m): 8:44am On Aug 26, 2018
CodeTemplar:
1. If everybody prays for financial favour and God answers directly then there will be nobody to produce what these monies are meant to purchase and God's order after the fall of man will be compromised. God is not the author of confusion.

2. God has made provision for man to help meet needs that financial prosperity is targeted at. In James 1:5 One of those provision is wisdom. God is more willing to give us wisdom to produce things than for him to miraculously send them directly from heaven.
Take agriculture for example, mechanization will involve scientific wisdom being inspired by God. God won't make desert just start growing plants, He will give us wisdom to distill salty water from sea at a cheap and commercially viable rate that can help support desert farming and fertilizers.
Now any Christian who goes to God to ask Him to turn desert to forest will be praying an ignorant prayer, but the Christian who asks God for ways to make desert fertile once again will get answers pointing to mechanization and science generally.

Yes, you heard me right. Before the fall of man in the garden man was naked and unconscious of it but the good part of the tree of good and evil opened his eyes of understanding. Now Jesus Himself came and needed clothes. that tells us the result of Adam's action covered Jesus in physical sense and therefore Christians. So every idle hands, yahoo boys and girls out there expecting something from nothing should realize we are no longer operating the garden of eden order of things again. Material needs are meet by efforts and not magical power.

Even in the Garden of Eden, Adam had to work and cultivate the garden amongst other things he had to do. There was never a time things came freely without working for it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Financial Prosperity Doesn't Answer To Prayers Directly by sotall(m): 8:44am On Aug 26, 2018
CodeTemplar:

Even in the Garden of Eden, Adam had to work and cultivate the garden amongst other things he had to do. There was never a time things came freely without working for it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Financial Prosperity Doesn't Answer To Prayers Directly by Waakanda: 8:46am On Aug 26, 2018
Nice
Re: Reasons Financial Prosperity Doesn't Answer To Prayers Directly by sureheaven(m): 8:47am On Aug 26, 2018
Money doesnt Answer prayers... shocked

But wisdom and hardworking do.
Though prayer can open the door but if u don’t apply wisdom and work hard, u can make 10k where u are suppose to make 1m.

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Financial Prosperity Doesn't Answer To Prayers Directly by JesuEruOluwa: 8:48am On Aug 26, 2018
H
Re: Reasons Financial Prosperity Doesn't Answer To Prayers Directly by Zendinho(m): 8:49am On Aug 26, 2018
What about "few" disgruntled human species who disguised like men of God and brainwashed "some ignorant fellow beings into believing that THE MORE YOU GIVE THEM, THE MORE YOU PROSPER....

How do you judge this ignoramus assertion.

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Financial Prosperity Doesn't Answer To Prayers Directly by englishmart(m): 8:50am On Aug 26, 2018
While you were busy praying and fasting, Bill Gates was busy working.
James 2:17
Faith, if it has no work, is dead.

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Financial Prosperity Doesn't Answer To Prayers Directly by zicoraads: 8:53am On Aug 26, 2018
And giving. There's just something about helping those who are in serious need. Most people are yet to realize, but you see those people who are in serious need; widows, orphans etc. You will hardly ever lack.

6 Likes

Re: Reasons Financial Prosperity Doesn't Answer To Prayers Directly by tstx(m): 8:53am On Aug 26, 2018
Give only to those in need.... not your pastors.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Financial Prosperity Doesn't Answer To Prayers Directly by arantess: 8:54am On Aug 26, 2018
englishmart:
While you were busy praying and fasting, Bill Gates was busy working.
James 2:17
Faith, if it has no work, is dead.
Very very dead
Re: Reasons Financial Prosperity Doesn't Answer To Prayers Directly by CodeTemplar: 8:58am On Aug 26, 2018
maticdamian:
Did you just call yahoo boys idle I don't know of the girls but Yahoo Boys Idle You're not okay angry angry
Their level of activity clearly don't correlate with level of wealth.
Re: Reasons Financial Prosperity Doesn't Answer To Prayers Directly by bedspread: 9:05am On Aug 26, 2018
Financial Prosperity Is a Principle and it Answers to Those that work with The Principles...

As long as the Earth Remaineth sees time and Harvest will not Cease

Give and it shall be Given unto you...

Bring ur all the Tithes into my house, that there may be Room in my house and prove me now saith the Lord if I will not open unto you the windows of Heaven and pour you out a blessing that there may not Room enough to contain it

And Solomon went up thither to the brazen altar before the LORD, which was at the tabernacle of the Congregation, and offered A THOUSAND BURNT OFFERINGS upon it..
In that Night did GOD appear unto Solomon, and Said unto Him, Ask what I shall give thee.

And You shall Serve ME and I will Bless thy Bread and Thy Water...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Financial Prosperity Doesn't Answer To Prayers Directly by CodeTemplar: 9:11am On Aug 26, 2018
bedspread:
Financial Prosperity Is a Principle and it Answrs to Those that work with The Principles...
That's cos the universe is built on principle.
Re: Reasons Financial Prosperity Doesn't Answer To Prayers Directly by coluka: 9:26am On Aug 26, 2018
What about all those pastors asking people to sow seeds of money before their financial breakthrough will come?
Re: Reasons Financial Prosperity Doesn't Answer To Prayers Directly by beatmonster(m): 9:30am On Aug 26, 2018
CodeTemplar

Some Financial gurus and renowned scientists are core atheists. so what are you saying?
Re: Reasons Financial Prosperity Doesn't Answer To Prayers Directly by semyman: 9:35am On Aug 26, 2018
Very soon people will be wiser, are merchants of Jesus is Lord will be back to their villages to farm

1 Like

Re: Reasons Financial Prosperity Doesn't Answer To Prayers Directly by jesuchristi: 9:37am On Aug 26, 2018
That is absolutely correct. If you want corn,you plant corn seeds.If you want to receive letters,write one and you get a reply.If you want financial miracle, sow some funds.The covenant answers to seeds.
I have practised this for over 20years and it is still working.
Re: Reasons Financial Prosperity Doesn't Answer To Prayers Directly by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 26, 2018
CodeTemplar:

2. God has made provision for man to help meet needs that financial prosperity is targeted at. In James 1:5 One of those
provision is wisdom. God is more willing to give us wisdom to produce things than for him to miraculously send them directly from heaven.

I like this write up
Re: Reasons Financial Prosperity Doesn't Answer To Prayers Directly by IdJack(m): 10:07am On Aug 26, 2018
OP, this is a Good write up.

Wisdom is Profitable to direct [success]
Every man needs wisdom, knowledge and understanding.

Above all.. Also understand that Time and Chance happeneth to them all.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Financial Prosperity Doesn't Answer To Prayers Directly by Yinxies(f): 10:14am On Aug 26, 2018
Please help me tell them ooo

Those ones saying they have faith and waiting for someone to dash them 10m on the street.

sotall:

Even in the Garden of Eden, Adam had to work and cultivate the garden amongst other things he had to do. There was never a time things came freely without working for it
Re: Reasons Financial Prosperity Doesn't Answer To Prayers Directly by Bollinger(m): 11:10am On Aug 26, 2018
CodeTemplar:

You are high on weed. Your first mistake is believing there is a connection between financial success and prayers.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Nigeria Be Better Off, If Our Leaders Swears By Our Ancient Deities / My Best Praise, Thanks Giving And Worship Song What are Yours? / Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.