Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,116 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Photos Of A Nairalander's Sister Who Won Miss SLT In her School - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of A Nairalander's Sister Who Won Miss SLT In her School (1043 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu Won Miss Druzhba At Miss Charm Pageant 1989, Russia (Throwback) / Meet Chioma Egboh, Mr Ibu's Sister Who Instigated The Stroke Rumour / Mr Jollof Pictured With Success, The Warri Schoolgirl, Settles Her School Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of A Nairalander's Sister Who Won Miss SLT In her School by Kenmatt(m): 9:13pm On May 23, 2017
This is my "little" sister who won the miss of her department (SLT) in her School.

Right from when she was very tender in age, she was Proffessing that she would one day, act and we will be watching her on cable television, that she will also win and become miss world, we all then would joke over it thinking it was a child's joke, today, I think this dream is becoming kinetic little by little.

Congratulations my little Sis!

I would like my fellow Nairalanders to also wish her good luck.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of A Nairalander's Sister Who Won Miss SLT In her School by Mskrisx(f): 9:35pm On May 23, 2017
Very beautiful girl...congrats nne. Higher,higher you go.
Re: Photos Of A Nairalander's Sister Who Won Miss SLT In her School by NLProblemChild(m): 9:42pm On May 23, 2017
Photoshoot!!!
Re: Photos Of A Nairalander's Sister Who Won Miss SLT In her School by Kenmatt(m): 9:49pm On May 23, 2017
NLProblemChild:
Photoshoot!!!
wait for more photos of hers

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Nairalander's Sister Who Won Miss SLT In her School by decatalyst(m): 9:53pm On May 23, 2017
I will not comment until you show us her back! undecided

Who is with me on this?

Re: Photos Of A Nairalander's Sister Who Won Miss SLT In her School by Kenmatt(m): 10:00pm On May 23, 2017
decatalyst:
I will not comment until you show us her back! undecided

Who is with me on this?
I asked you to wish her good luck, you are here talking about back

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Nairalander's Sister Who Won Miss SLT In her School by haywire07(m): 10:01pm On May 23, 2017
Other contestants must be so fugly undecided
Re: Photos Of A Nairalander's Sister Who Won Miss SLT In her School by Kenmatt(m): 10:07pm On May 23, 2017
More photos of hers...

Re: Photos Of A Nairalander's Sister Who Won Miss SLT In her School by decatalyst(m): 10:11pm On May 23, 2017
Kenmatt:
I asked you to wish her good luck, you are here talking about back

Ah! 'Good luck' is not good for her nah...you no dey this country? grin

I wish her success cheesy
Re: Photos Of A Nairalander's Sister Who Won Miss SLT In her School by Kenmatt(m): 10:21pm On May 23, 2017
decatalyst:

Ah! 'Good luck' is not good for her nah...you no dey this country? grin

I wish her success cheesy
lol
Re: Photos Of A Nairalander's Sister Who Won Miss SLT In her School by 007author(m): 12:25am On May 24, 2017
She is beautiful

I would like to sample her in Lil kesh voice

(1) (Reply)

Singer Skales Pictured With Hot Lady With Big Backside / 6 Strangiest Place Around The World / Nigerian Singer, Princess Vitarah Says She Masturbates 10 Times A Week (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.