Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,903 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Senator Ayo Arise Shits In Pant When Confronted By Asari Dokubo (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Ayo Arise Shits In Pant When Confronted By Asari Dokubo (video) (3250 Views)

Has Anyone Ever Confronted Obasanjo And Survived? / Lamido Confronted DPO Who Disrupted Rebel Governors Meeting ! / Okah Hides Sim In Pant; Smuggles Phone Into Cell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Senator Ayo Arise Shits In Pant When Confronted By Asari Dokubo (video) by Sunnybobo3(m): 11:03pm On Jan 14, 2010
Seantor Ayodele Arise from Ekiti state forced to lick his vomit by Mujahideen Asari Dokubo on National Tv.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylv65fgK8jM
Re: Senator Ayo Arise Shits In Pant When Confronted By Asari Dokubo (video) by xterra2(m): 11:21pm On Jan 14, 2010
@sunny_bobo please remove that IP address shit! i understand it only shows mine,but if i want to see it i can go and check, Its kinda annoying
Remove it abeg,remeber i said please
Re: Senator Ayo Arise Shits In Pant When Confronted By Asari Dokubo (video) by Mekusxyz: 11:26pm On Jan 14, 2010
See their coward Yoruba faces. grin grin grin
Re: Senator Ayo Arise Shits In Pant When Confronted By Asari Dokubo (video) by Abagworo(m): 12:09am On Jan 15, 2010
dammmmmn.that guy looks really scared.i cant believe a senator could be that scared.even with all the mopol.
Re: Senator Ayo Arise Shits In Pant When Confronted By Asari Dokubo (video) by bkbaybe99: 12:25am On Jan 15, 2010
Hahahahhaha. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA. This is the same militant dude from CNN special Edition?lol. Dude had the bow tie wearing mothaeffer shook as he.ll.lol. Farkhan looking dude. Apologized with a quickness. lolololol. I GUESS NOBODY LIKES TO GET KIDNAPPED!!!!LOL. Funniest part was when the presenter got shook and call him "Your Excellency". lololol
Re: Senator Ayo Arise Shits In Pant When Confronted By Asari Dokubo (video) by Eziachi: 12:46am On Jan 15, 2010
grin grin grin
Just the thought that Fayose was a governor of a place we were contantly bashed as having a professor per square metre, leaves one with a cold sweat.
An Iddo motor park thug with a nice dress and shoes.
Re: Senator Ayo Arise Shits In Pant When Confronted By Asari Dokubo (video) by Abagworo(m): 12:53am On Jan 15, 2010
bk_baybe99:

Hahahahhaha. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA. This is the same militant dude from CNN special Edition?lol. Dude had the bow tie wearing mothaeffer shook as he.ll.lol. Farkhan looking dude. Apologized with a quickness. lolololol. I GUESS NOBODY LIKES TO GET KIDNAPPED!!!!LOL. Funniest part was when the presenter got shook and call him "Your Excellency". lololol

LWKMD!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Senator Ayo Arise Shits In Pant When Confronted By Asari Dokubo (video) by becomrich16: 12:58am On Jan 15, 2010
Asari heart is what you should look at, he want the best for his people, his method you may dislike. but nigeria govt is not a listen govt. They use people. people dont get justice in nigeria. The court dont work. there is  no law, everyman makes is rule.

why Asari dream of the niger delta republic is impposible is that look at river state from the map. It is control by ikwerri people. Who would never go with the Niger delta but with the igbos. ikwerri people are igbos. Is the name Amachie Ijaw to you. even if they form niger delta, how do you jump over river state and form Niger delta in cross river state.

Even during the biafra war, the cross river people were fighting on the biafra side , remember philip and the ijaw people were on the nigeria side.

Now what Asari and ijaws does not know is that Jonathan can be remove as vice president,the north want that to happen, and the igbos want jonathan to be remove, you hear the PDP chairman saying he is not fit to be president.  because igbos do not want to wait till 2049 before an igboman becomes president. Igbos may wait till 2049 to become president if Jonathan becomes president.

The only reason Jonathan have not beeen remove to this point is that the north and igbos needs 2/3 vote to remove him. The north and igbos have only 63 senators that can do it, not enough and the yorubas hold the key to that 1/3 vote which they have refused to use against him. So Asari should for God sake please stay out of the picture for now, till they resolve this things.

Again I say, the yorubas, edo ,delta and bayelsa state should join the republic of benin.

Re: Senator Ayo Arise Shits In Pant When Confronted By Asari Dokubo (video) by Omolulu(m): 12:59am On Jan 15, 2010
Mekusxyz:

See their coward Yoruba faces. grin grin grin
what is cowardly there? he made a statement and he was confronted by the person in question.he did what was right by apologizing and he is cowardly? u must truly be that dumb fork tribalist that i hear you are
Re: Senator Ayo Arise Shits In Pant When Confronted By Asari Dokubo (video) by Katsumoto: 1:04am On Jan 15, 2010
Omolulu:

what is cowardly there? he made a statement and he was confronted by the person in question.he did what was right by apologizing and he is cowardly? u must truly be that dumb fork tribalist that i hear you are

You heard right; he is so consumed by hatred that he is unable to analyse issues properly.
Re: Senator Ayo Arise Shits In Pant When Confronted By Asari Dokubo (video) by violent(m): 1:08am On Jan 15, 2010
Omolulu:

if he aint gotten a long spoon, why invite the devil to dinner? he shoulda shut the fck up! he's a flippin coward

Real Men in history stood by their words, Fela Anikulapo, Tai Solarin. . . {to mention a few} all stood by their word, they dont get all shity, you dont hear them call someone a fool and after being confronted, the same fool turns "His Excellency". . fcking cowardly!

If fela says you are a "son of a dog" he'd maintain that "You are a son of a dog" even if it will cause another world war
Re: Senator Ayo Arise Shits In Pant When Confronted By Asari Dokubo (video) by bawomolo(m): 6:44am On Jan 15, 2010
lol they got shook real quick.
Re: Senator Ayo Arise Shits In Pant When Confronted By Asari Dokubo (video) by Beaf: 7:00am On Jan 15, 2010
Please sir, it wasn't me o! "It is is the AC people there, using your name". shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Senator Ayo Arise Shits In Pant When Confronted By Asari Dokubo (video) by Sunnybobo3(m): 6:38am On Nov 08, 2012
Beaf: Please sir, it wasn't me o! "It is is the AC people there, using your name". shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin

LMFAO!
Re: Senator Ayo Arise Shits In Pant When Confronted By Asari Dokubo (video) by RickyRoss1(m): 8:19am On Nov 08, 2012
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha, looooools...
I am not surprised. I know yoorrobber people no get liver. When you see them ranting on the internet you think a man is talking, but once you confront them man to face and slap them in the face they will knell down and start begging.

Gutless cuntzz

(1)

Gubernatorial Election Results 2011 / Osama Is Not Dead Or At Least Not Killed By Us Army! / The Charges Against Bankole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.