Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Video From Ahmed Musa's Wedding To Juliet Ejue - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Video From Ahmed Musa's Wedding To Juliet Ejue (51394 Views)

Ahmed Musa celebrates Juliet Ejue, His wife on her birthday (photos) / Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue’s Traditional Wedding Holds Today In Ogoja (Photos) / Ahmed Musa Marries Juliet Ejue (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video From Ahmed Musa's Wedding To Juliet Ejue by iluvpomo(m): 10:32pm On May 23, 2017
Settingzz:
Cool

Meanwhile

Am a student of estate management, i announced sometimes last month about how I need any work to pay my skul fee, with the help of some people here I got some little jobs which the contract has expired.
Now I need to go back to school but honestly am still very much in need. The little I had with me can't pay my skul fee and other necessities.
If u can get me a part time job also that I can run simultaneously with my schooling, pls am highly pleased to be at ur service.

Pls nairalanders should incase you want to help me this is my whatsapp number 419.....

I will be highly optimistic
You are asking for money for fees and you spell school as "skul" .... why should I take you seriously??

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video From Ahmed Musa's Wedding To Juliet Ejue by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 10:33pm On May 23, 2017
grin
Re: Video From Ahmed Musa's Wedding To Juliet Ejue by Settingzz: 10:33pm On May 23, 2017
iluvpomo:

You are asking for money for fees and you spell school as "skul" .... why should I take you seriously??

Because there is another space I spelt it as school fee below
Re: Video From Ahmed Musa's Wedding To Juliet Ejue by iluvpomo(m): 10:36pm On May 23, 2017
Settingzz:
Because there is another space I spelt it as school fee below
So what's the logic in then intentionally misspelling it else where
Re: Video From Ahmed Musa's Wedding To Juliet Ejue by Settingzz: 10:38pm On May 23, 2017
iluvpomo:
So what's the logic in then intentionally misspelling it else where

It's android auto predict and stuufs
Re: Video From Ahmed Musa's Wedding To Juliet Ejue by Codes151(m): 10:38pm On May 23, 2017
Court marriage!! I don't fall for this kind trap!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video From Ahmed Musa's Wedding To Juliet Ejue by Drabrah(m): 10:39pm On May 23, 2017
The koboko wey dem use beat d snr wife..........

1 Like

Re: Video From Ahmed Musa's Wedding To Juliet Ejue by toseen7: 10:41pm On May 23, 2017
obanlajames:
Nice 1 musa
Nice 1 indeed!
Re: Video From Ahmed Musa's Wedding To Juliet Ejue by robosky02(m): 10:50pm On May 23, 2017
Michelle Obama, Honorable member #pepperdemgang grin

Re: Video From Ahmed Musa's Wedding To Juliet Ejue by iluvpomo(m): 10:54pm On May 23, 2017
Settingzz:
It's android auto predict and stuufs
Please do not tell two lies to cover another ... Android does not spell 'school' as 'skul' grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video From Ahmed Musa's Wedding To Juliet Ejue by sirfee(m): 10:55pm On May 23, 2017
ekems2017:
So the other woman that stood by him when he was nothing , bore him kids is thrown out just like that.

Never suffer for a man. You are wasting your time.
Are you for real,please don't generalize.

1 Like

Re: Video From Ahmed Musa's Wedding To Juliet Ejue by osanga90(m): 11:00pm On May 23, 2017
TEYA:
calabar woman don snatch am with her magic waist! calabar women and other room skills.....
I no come get that Zuma picture, abeg who fit help me?

1 Like

Re: Video From Ahmed Musa's Wedding To Juliet Ejue by seyluv(f): 11:00pm On May 23, 2017
Na WA ooo.. U left ur wife with 3 lovely kids for another woman..,he didn't just care how d previous wife will feel and his children,this is unfair...

4 Likes

Re: Video From Ahmed Musa's Wedding To Juliet Ejue by ItsTutsi(m): 11:05pm On May 23, 2017
Please dont rush in a haste concerning what u dont know,his religion permits him to marry up to 4 wives,he doesnt need his wive's approval..he didnt contradict nor belie any segment of his religion
ekems2017:
So the other woman that stood by him when he was nothing , bore him kids is thrown out just like that.

2 Likes

Re: Video From Ahmed Musa's Wedding To Juliet Ejue by jowhyte(m): 11:06pm On May 23, 2017
ekems2017:

A typical Nigerian woman mentality. How did he suffer for him, where you there?

The parents that gave birth and breast fed him can not even lay such claims.

So for a girl to be dating a guy that is yet to blow means she suffering to help? What is the guy now doing for the lady who I believe has not spent a kobo on him?

So you call building a relationship with a man regardless if the outcome is positive or negative suffering? Oya go and look for ready made now as if all relationships must always end up in marriage.

Eriota!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video From Ahmed Musa's Wedding To Juliet Ejue by greggng: 11:17pm On May 23, 2017
ekems2017:

She always complain of virgina pain during intercourse. So musa seeked her permission to get a helper which koran says is okay but the greedy woman refused . In her next coming. Let her learn to share cos there is love in doing so

1 Like

Re: Video From Ahmed Musa's Wedding To Juliet Ejue by Lawan112(m): 11:22pm On May 23, 2017
Nice to you
Re: Video From Ahmed Musa's Wedding To Juliet Ejue by ipodstinks: 11:24pm On May 23, 2017
ekems2017:

And when the man suffers alone and treats you like dog, you go run come here to start talking how men are wicked abi?

2 Likes

Re: Video From Ahmed Musa's Wedding To Juliet Ejue by Lawan112(m): 11:25pm On May 23, 2017
Hausa man abi na Igbo
Re: Video From Ahmed Musa's Wedding To Juliet Ejue by ipodstinks: 11:31pm On May 23, 2017
jowhyte:

A typical Nigerian woman mentality. How did he suffer for him, where you there?

The parents that gave birth and breast fed him can not even lay such claims.

So for a girl to be dating a guy that is yet to blow means she suffering to help? What is the guy now doing for the lady who I believe has not spent a kobo on him?

So you call building a relationship with a man regardless if the outcome is positive or negative suffering? Oya go and look for ready made now as if all relationships must always end up in marriage.

Eriota!
brain dey pain her. Bimbo are not difficult to recognize.
Re: Video From Ahmed Musa's Wedding To Juliet Ejue by kamossreal(m): 11:35pm On May 23, 2017
lagosrd:
Don't just understand this country any longer.
How one planet earth will you divorce a wife with 3kids.
The question is that for who to marry?
With extra luggage.
You don forget say the Musa na Aboki

1 Like

Re: Video From Ahmed Musa's Wedding To Juliet Ejue by fortunekaura(m): 11:36pm On May 23, 2017
one of the most generous dude around my block... Happy married life
Re: Video From Ahmed Musa's Wedding To Juliet Ejue by IYANGBALI: 11:41pm On May 23, 2017
Just keep the Cain that you used in flogging your ex wife. History will repeat itself

3 Likes

Re: Video From Ahmed Musa's Wedding To Juliet Ejue by mkoabiola: 11:58pm On May 23, 2017
If it was terrorism some ppu will b quick to put religion sentiment.

Now marriage has joined dem together,no religious sentiment and condemnation.

HML
Re: Video From Ahmed Musa's Wedding To Juliet Ejue by stagger: 12:21am On May 24, 2017
ekems2017:

She was thrown out for contesting the Islamic right of a muslim to marry a second,third, fourth, fifth wife, and indeed as many wives as he can cater for, which she as a muslim is fully aware of. Ahmed Musa by Islamic rights, did not need to seek his wife's opinion to marry another wife.

So Ahmed Musa exercised his right to divorce her. Simple. Women's rights are limited in Islam. It is as simple as that.

5 Likes

Re: Video From Ahmed Musa's Wedding To Juliet Ejue by stagger: 12:28am On May 24, 2017
ekems2017:

Do you even know Ahmed Musa's history? He had parents who brought him up, coaches who honed his skills in Kano Pillars, CSKA Moskow and finally found himself at Leicester City. What role did his 1st wife have in all these?

That's the problem with modern day women. They forget that a man was born by a father and mother, sent to school and raised. Do you classify such an individual as being "nothing"?

7 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ahmed Musa Unveiled At Leicester City / Roofing Begins At The 17000-Seater Eket Stadium In Akwa Ibom(Photos) / Jay-Jay Okocha Carries Alex Iwobi As A Baby (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.