Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,277 members, 7,815,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

EARN MASSIVELY DOING (AIRTIME&DATA BUYING ,CHATS,TRANSFERS ,BILL-PAYMENTS ETC) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / EARN MASSIVELY DOING (AIRTIME&DATA BUYING ,CHATS,TRANSFERS ,BILL-PAYMENTS ETC) (5771 Views)

Earn Massively Income With Only $1 From This ICO. / You Can Earn Massively For Free From ICO Airdrops And Bounties / FG, Media Caused Payments Freeze –MMM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

EARN MASSIVELY DOING (AIRTIME&DATA BUYING ,CHATS,TRANSFERS ,BILL-PAYMENTS ETC) by dannyreports(m): 10:16pm On May 23, 2017
have been searching for a recession proof biz, in all my research , I found
out that there is an industry , I have continually not stopped been
part of , not myself only, but majority of pple all over the globe , and the
industry is the telecommunication industry. with all the recession
happening I still buy airtime , data , do transfers , shop online , pay bills , chat
etc , it has become next to oxygen for so many of us , although I
am not paid for these things , but I paid the companies I used their services ,
and I was even very happy doing them , and just can't stop using
those services , because they are a need , I must always need them. I never
knew , i was part of an industry of which i could become a
stakeholder. An opportunity presented itself in that I found out , I could
continue using these services , and I could get paid using them this
time , not only that , I was exposed to the fact that , not only me , but that so
many others who usually used those services , I could still earn
from them , all over the world. The name of the company that presented this
opportunity is .........? , If you want to own a stake today in the
booming , ever growing and addictive telecommunication industry, shoulder to
shoulder with the likes of Mike Adenuga of Glo , Join in lets go
reason with these guys. This is the first time in history that an ordinary man
can be a part of this trillion dollar industry , I tell you some pple
are making changes , Take this opportunity now !!! facebook started as a
revolution only those pple who could see made a fortune , now
another revolution is LAUNCHING , DO NOT MISS THIS !!! , Industries are
about to be Disrupted.
Just 20 serious partners needed , limited spaces available , I mean pple who
mean business , Come on board lets make history together
, and by the grace of GOD 2017 will be YOUR BEST YEAR TILL NOW!!!!
THANK YOU.
Interested persons , should pls indicate below.
Re: EARN MASSIVELY DOING (AIRTIME&DATA BUYING ,CHATS,TRANSFERS ,BILL-PAYMENTS ETC) by dannyreports(m): 10:18pm On May 23, 2017
Re: EARN MASSIVELY DOING (AIRTIME&DATA BUYING ,CHATS,TRANSFERS ,BILL-PAYMENTS ETC) by dannyreports(m): 10:21pm On May 23, 2017
Hello, you are welcome to learn how the daily activities of people not just in your country but 143+ countries of the world can make you daily income.
These activities can be seen in their crave for:
● Electricity
● Transportation (Air/Land/Sea)
● Mobile Technology Usage (Phones, Tablets Pc, Laptops etc)
● ATM usage
● Internet or Call Vouchers
● T.V
● Water
● Education
● Hospitality
● Health
● Insurance
● And everything else they already spend money on!
Re: EARN MASSIVELY DOING (AIRTIME&DATA BUYING ,CHATS,TRANSFERS ,BILL-PAYMENTS ETC) by k2bliss1: 11:30pm On May 23, 2017
am interested 08131310897
Re: EARN MASSIVELY DOING (AIRTIME&DATA BUYING ,CHATS,TRANSFERS ,BILL-PAYMENTS ETC) by lazovic(m): 11:32pm On May 23, 2017
Re: EARN MASSIVELY DOING (AIRTIME&DATA BUYING ,CHATS,TRANSFERS ,BILL-PAYMENTS ETC) by dannyreports(m): 2:52am On May 24, 2017
k2bliss1:
am interested 08131310897
Whatsapp this number 08080653346
Re: EARN MASSIVELY DOING (AIRTIME&DATA BUYING ,CHATS,TRANSFERS ,BILL-PAYMENTS ETC) by dannyreports(m): 8:28am On May 24, 2017
TECHNOLOGY AT ITS BEST
I taught the 21st century has seen it all, technology wise, not knowing that we
have greater game changers yet to evolve in our time. Internet changed the
world, but there is a product about to change the internet.
In 2016 we have 3.5 billion users of Internet, with a daily consumption of
2.3billion gigabyte of data. One Gigabyte of data is more than one dollar, but let
us use one dollar for one gigabyte.
This means we have 2.3 Billion United States Dollar flowing on the internet
daily, and we use our internet to argue politics when we are not politicians,
share jokes when we are not comedians, gossip and play around without
thinking how to benefit from this fast flowing fund that passes us daily.
U-Browser: This an internet game changer. When you open this browser on
your smart gadget, your internet data will stop running. Any site you visit
throw this site will pay for your internet data usage, and not you. With this
browser, users will all use it to save their data usage, and this will generate so
much traffic on the browser.
Any Company that is not listed or plugged on this browser will know the level
of traffic their site will be losing. Why will anyone use another browser, when
you can save your data with U-Browser.
U-Bill: I tried paying with my verified Paypal account which was verified with
Ecobank, and I was stopped. I researched and discovered that CBN ordered
Banks to stop international transaction with their naira debit or credit Card.
Well, I have good news for you, with U-Bill, you can pay, shop, transfer fund
in 143 countries of the world without limitation of any kind.
There are three kinds of people in the world
1. Those who think
2. Those who think they are thinking
3. Those it does not bother them that they are not thinking
Please think of where you belong. The same game changers has U-Ride, U-
Food, U-World, U-Chat, U-ETC. lol
The danger of ignoring this technology is that you can either be an affiliate or a
customer, you cannot run away from them. If you are a customer, you make
money for the affiliate all the rest of your entire life.
At the very beginning of this article, I mentioned 2.3 Billion United States Dollar
flowing on the internet daily, and ask how you can benefit from it. Yes you can
benefit with U-Top-up. The voucher can credit 600 telephone lines of 140
Countries. Both credit and data.
Telecom is addictive, we buy data and credit when we don’t even have money
for food. Just sharing your link via the mobile app, for your friends to buy
credit and data on their phone in 140 countries of the world, will give you the
opportunity to share in the 2.3 Billion United states Dollars that is flowing daily
on the internet. That is huge right.
Technology is the best place to invest.
Re: EARN MASSIVELY DOING (AIRTIME&DATA BUYING ,CHATS,TRANSFERS ,BILL-PAYMENTS ETC) by dannyreports(m): 9:33pm On May 24, 2017
One of the core competencies is to study the global wealth trend and observe the changes taking place in the marketplace, so as to help people better prepare and utilize inevitable economic changes, by helping them move in the direction of change, per time. It is observed that automation is replacing labor, and low-skill office or business activities are being replaced by tasks that require innovation and social intelligence. And this led into further observations, and here is one of the things i discovered...... THE ERA DRIVEN BY TECHNOLOGY (Mobile Technology ). Now is the time to build a leverage system around our daily use of mobile technology. Contact me for you to get a FREE video that explain to you what is available and what is possible with this great opportunity in the Mobile Technology/ Telecommunication industry Call/WhatsApp: +2348080653346
Re: EARN MASSIVELY DOING (AIRTIME&DATA BUYING ,CHATS,TRANSFERS ,BILL-PAYMENTS ETC) by dannyreports(m): 9:47pm On May 24, 2017
*THE NEW ECONOMY*

Over the last 100yrs, an interesting phenomenon occurred. The rise of the Corporation became the standard in society. The safe and respected place for people to exist in the work place was as an employee:

*#Step 1: Go to school to learn how to be an employee.*

*#Step 2: Find a company that will employ you.*

*#Step 3: Work for that company for 35yrs.*

*#Step 4: Retire( You discover that you can't retire comfortably after 35 years, so you keep working.*

Now we are going through the biggest shift in any of our lifetimes.

For a century, companies have paid people by the hour, by the week,by the month or by the year.

That's changing on a global level.

The world is moving toward a performance economy. And it is already happening.

Here is what that means: In the future, you are only going to be paid for performance.

*You wont be paid for your time anymore.*

The NEW ECONOMY needs fewer people, so the company has more people competing for fewer and fewer jobs.

*Technology and Efficiency are eliminating jobs every single day,* and there is nothing we can do to stop it.

Infact, it's only going to accelerate. If you are sitting there waiting for the economy to bounce back and for jobs to return, don't. They aren't coming back.

Just like the children of farmers saw the handwriting on the wall and left farming for new vocations, the same thing is happening for people working in old Economy jobs.

To survive, they will need to open their eyes to this reality and find something new.

*THE NEW ECONOMY, IS NETWORK MARKETING.*
Re: EARN MASSIVELY DOING (AIRTIME&DATA BUYING ,CHATS,TRANSFERS ,BILL-PAYMENTS ETC) by eedu247: 10:10pm On May 24, 2017
Re: EARN MASSIVELY DOING (AIRTIME&DATA BUYING ,CHATS,TRANSFERS ,BILL-PAYMENTS ETC) by Omotayo7(m): 11:28pm On May 24, 2017
Re: EARN MASSIVELY DOING (AIRTIME&DATA BUYING ,CHATS,TRANSFERS ,BILL-PAYMENTS ETC) by dannyreports(m): 9:41pm On May 25, 2017
Nugget 1 We live in 21st century. In 21st century, money has moved into internet and numbers Piuni is a business of internet technology and numbers Nugget 2 Recession is good or bad depending on which side you find yourself. If you are in business of addiction, recession makes no difference to you. Piuni is a technology business focused on everyday addictions in all sectors of life! Nugget 3 The big money resides in numbers - Power of leverage! It's easier and better to make $1 from 1 million people than 1 million $ from one person! Through Piuni MLM model, you can make 1 million dollars every month and more through the power of leverage Nugget 4 It's far better to have 1% share of Facebook than 100% share of your own ordinary social media platform. Take advantage of what Piuni has already developed to build wealth for your next generation Nugget 5 Plan to hand over Piuni username and password to your family not houses. Your Piuni username and password will be worth more than houses!
Re: EARN MASSIVELY DOING (AIRTIME&DATA BUYING ,CHATS,TRANSFERS ,BILL-PAYMENTS ETC) by bonnyz: 6:04am On May 26, 2017
Re: EARN MASSIVELY DOING (AIRTIME&DATA BUYING ,CHATS,TRANSFERS ,BILL-PAYMENTS ETC) by dannyreports(m): 1:46pm On May 29, 2017
It’s no news that only about 10% of the people in a particular economy make 90% of the MONEY!!!
This is called the 90 – 10 rule of MONEY!
Re: EARN MASSIVELY DOING (AIRTIME&DATA BUYING ,CHATS,TRANSFERS ,BILL-PAYMENTS ETC) by dannyreports(m): 1:48pm On May 29, 2017
Those who are writing their numbers, should please contact me via Call/WhatsApp: +2348080653346
Re: EARN MASSIVELY DOING (AIRTIME&DATA BUYING ,CHATS,TRANSFERS ,BILL-PAYMENTS ETC) by dannyreports(m): 6:51am On May 30, 2017
" As long as we are persistent in our pursuit of our deepest destiny , we will continue to grow. We cannot choose the day or time when we will fully bloom , it happens in its own time " . DENNIS WAITLEY .

WONDERFUL MORNING TO YOU
Re: EARN MASSIVELY DOING (AIRTIME&DATA BUYING ,CHATS,TRANSFERS ,BILL-PAYMENTS ETC) by dannyreports(m): 8:00pm On May 30, 2017
Trying to go in the direction of your goals by pleasing everyone is a good way to get lost. The pathway to major accomplishments will be met with many disagreements, disappointment and misunderstandings.
Re: EARN MASSIVELY DOING (AIRTIME&DATA BUYING ,CHATS,TRANSFERS ,BILL-PAYMENTS ETC) by dannyreports(m): 5:19am On May 31, 2017
In 1896, Thomas Edison, the great inventor who invented the electric bulb, was working on an idea to design a car when he heard that a young man who worked in his company had created an experimental car.

Edison met the youngman at his company's party in New York and interviewed him about the car. He was impressed!

He had the same idea as the young man but he was considering electricity as the power source while the young man used a gasoline engine to power the car. He slammed his fist down and shouted "young man, that's the thing! You have it! I think you are on to something! I encourage you to continue your pursuits!"

With these words of encouragement from the most highly respected inventor in the United States at that time, HENRY Ford continued his work, invented a car and became wealthy.

On december 9, 1914, Thomas Edison's laboratory and factory got burnt. He was 67years old and the damage was too extensive for insurance cover. Before the ashes were cold, Henry Ford handed Edison a cheque of $750,000 with a note saying that Edison could have more if he needed it!

In 1916, Henry Ford relocated his home to the building next to Edison's home and when Edison couldn't walk and was confined to a wheelchair by his doctors, Henry Ford also bought himself a wheelchair so that he could run wheelchair races with his friend and mentor!

Thomas Edison made Henry Ford believe in himself and got a friend for life!

Don't ever be jealous of other people's success. If you can't win a race, help the person in front of you break the record!

Putting out the candle light of your neighbour in the dark will never increase the brightness of yours.

Your candle will not lose its light when it lights up another candle. Getting the job done is more important than who gets the glory!

Be inspired, speak positively into someone's life today, and possibly save a soul.

Ben Carson.
Re: EARN MASSIVELY DOING (AIRTIME&DATA BUYING ,CHATS,TRANSFERS ,BILL-PAYMENTS ETC) by dannyreports(m): 1:38pm On May 31, 2017
ESCAPE THE RAT RACE!!!!!!
Wouldn’t it be great if you could escape the path you are currently on, and
start living the life you have always wanted ?
If you have a job that takes you away from home 8am - 7pm, and yet every
month you get the same salary with no time for your personal life.
And you do it, month in, month out just to pay the bills and survive, it's called
the Rat Race
Think of the above and take a decision to change the lifestyle.
Because once you can, see your future change infront of you – you quitting
your day job; debts wiped clean; all worries fading away…
You will then begin to understand that there is a better way , "BE YOUR OWN
BOSS" and it’s all there for the taking. Don't let the fear of unknown stop
you.With a future of corporate slavery to the left,
and a life of freedom to the right...
The choice becomes clearer. Only you can decide how badly you want it.
And whether you are willing to seize the opportunity while it is still there… is
up to you but it is my earnest wish for you to leave the rat race.
Dare to make the difference?
#Bossup#
#Takeadecision#
#makeachange#
# Piuni Rocks #

1 Like

Re: EARN MASSIVELY DOING (AIRTIME&DATA BUYING ,CHATS,TRANSFERS ,BILL-PAYMENTS ETC) by hpez: 6:53pm On May 31, 2017
Re: EARN MASSIVELY DOING (AIRTIME&DATA BUYING ,CHATS,TRANSFERS ,BILL-PAYMENTS ETC) by dannyreports(m): 7:12am On Jun 02, 2017
Morning Nairalanders

1 Like

Re: EARN MASSIVELY DOING (AIRTIME&DATA BUYING ,CHATS,TRANSFERS ,BILL-PAYMENTS ETC) by Phyland04: 9:59am On Jun 02, 2017
Yekeenidowu99@gmail.com
Re: EARN MASSIVELY DOING (AIRTIME&DATA BUYING ,CHATS,TRANSFERS ,BILL-PAYMENTS ETC) by Gentlevin: 3:32pm On Jun 02, 2017
yea PIUNI will go a long way but they are delaying alot with respect to the integration of payment directly from the website. If only PIUNI had done that quickly then more pple would have been in for long.
Re: EARN MASSIVELY DOING (AIRTIME&DATA BUYING ,CHATS,TRANSFERS ,BILL-PAYMENTS ETC) by dannyreports(m): 10:51pm On Jun 02, 2017
Gentlevin:
yea PIUNI will go a long way but they are delaying alot with respect to the integration of payment directly from the website. If only PIUNI had done that quickly then more pple would have been in for long.

None of the companies , that are great today , started that way , they all had formative period , and PIUNI is in that period , but if you take advantage now , you become a pioneer of a global brand , pioneers become the billionaires in any industry.........

JOIN ON WHATSAPP : 08080653346

WE HAVE A BUSINESS EXPO ON THE 5TH OF JUNE . JOIN TO FIND OUT MORE !!!!!!!!!!
Re: EARN MASSIVELY DOING (AIRTIME&DATA BUYING ,CHATS,TRANSFERS ,BILL-PAYMENTS ETC) by dannyreports(m): 12:03am On Jun 04, 2017
The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity and an understanding of life that fills them with compassions, gentleness, and a deep loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen, try to build yourself to be one.

#Mindset_Motivation
Harmless_Speaks.
Re: EARN MASSIVELY DOING (AIRTIME&DATA BUYING ,CHATS,TRANSFERS ,BILL-PAYMENTS ETC) by dannyreports(m): 12:06am On Jun 04, 2017
morning everyone

Re: EARN MASSIVELY DOING (AIRTIME&DATA BUYING ,CHATS,TRANSFERS ,BILL-PAYMENTS ETC) by quintD: 10:22am On Jun 04, 2017
Whatsapp: 07030403916
Re: EARN MASSIVELY DOING (AIRTIME&DATA BUYING ,CHATS,TRANSFERS ,BILL-PAYMENTS ETC) by Gideonaigbe(m): 10:46am On Jun 04, 2017
Re: EARN MASSIVELY DOING (AIRTIME&DATA BUYING ,CHATS,TRANSFERS ,BILL-PAYMENTS ETC) by Feezdculestboy(m): 3:15pm On Jun 04, 2017
Re: EARN MASSIVELY DOING (AIRTIME&DATA BUYING ,CHATS,TRANSFERS ,BILL-PAYMENTS ETC) by dannyreports(m): 1:32am On Jun 05, 2017
morning people
Business presentation , today 5th of June , Time : 9pm , Venue is @ whatsapp 08080653346

Only limited spaces available , hurry now !!!!!!!!!!!
Re: EARN MASSIVELY DOING (AIRTIME&DATA BUYING ,CHATS,TRANSFERS ,BILL-PAYMENTS ETC) by dannyreports(m): 2:42am On Jun 07, 2017
I want u to always remember dat u dont have as much time , as u think u do. Time is like a river , u cannot touch d same water twice , cos d flow dat has passed will never pass again . A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered d true value of life. The way we spend our time defines who we are , pple use d hours of d day differently , but d way u spend ur time determines the quality of ur life . Ordinary pple merely think of how they spend their time , great pple think of investing their time , if u dont take d time to work on creating the life u want , then u are eventually going to be forced to spend a lot of time dealing with a life u dont want. Some pple changed their lives with our fantastic PIUNI OPPORTUNITY , others choose to waste their time , still doing same thing that has not given them d result they need over the years.
#PIUNI FAMILY
#TEAM GREATNESS
Re: EARN MASSIVELY DOING (AIRTIME&DATA BUYING ,CHATS,TRANSFERS ,BILL-PAYMENTS ETC) by Bridget95(f): 6:47am On Jun 07, 2017
udosage@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Looking For An Investment I Can Invest With 300K / About 10 New Ponzi Scheme Website Has Been Created In The Last One Month / It's That Time Of The Year, Events Are At Peak.tap Into Event Center Rental Biz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.