Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,935 members, 7,817,726 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

The City Of Venice In Anaku, Anambra - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The City Of Venice In Anaku, Anambra (691 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City / Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES / Cruise Ship Out Of Control Ploughs Into Tourist Boat In Venice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The City Of Venice In Anaku, Anambra by NwaforIgbo: 10:34pm On May 23, 2017
I saw a post by someone comparing the landscape of the City of Venice in Italy to the landscape in Anaku, Anambra. And I must tell you, they have striking resemblance.
I wish this will get to the state government, to look into it and develops that particular area to look like the Venice we have in italy

http:///forum/general-discussion/anaku-anambra-venice-anambra-state

1 Like

Re: The City Of Venice In Anaku, Anambra by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 23, 2017
For were..

1 Like

Re: The City Of Venice In Anaku, Anambra by chukxie(m): 4:16am On May 24, 2017
It's sad that tourism - local and international is almost nonexistent in Nigeria in spite of all the natural landscape and beauty in it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Four Live Were Lost In Motor Accident At Abia State / Chinese Turtle Shaped Architectural Masterpiece / Top 10 Places You Shouldn’t Visit In Australia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.