Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Manchester Is My Home, Where My Children Shop, Play And Have Fun - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Manchester Is My Home, Where My Children Shop, Play And Have Fun (321 Views)

My Wife And Her Lover Kicked Me Out Of My Home – Man Tells Court / A View Inside Zimbabwe Strongman Robert Mugabe's Palatial Home Where He's Being / Manchester Is Suffering Now – But Its Spirit Will Overcome This Atrocity | Owen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Manchester Is My Home, Where My Children Shop, Play And Have Fun by Azuorjiakor: 11:10pm On May 23, 2017
Manchester is my city, the place I am proud to call home.

My kids and I have been to dozens of concerts at the Arena. Last time Ariana Grande played in Manchester, my girls were there wearing their Ariana cat ears and dancing along with the crowds.

Just a few weeks ago, we packed into the Arena with thousands of others to watch Ed Sheeran.

My daughters are aged 12 and 10 – the same age as most of Ariana’s young fans. Loads of their friends were at the gig last night and saw unspeakable horrors that no child should ever have to see....

http://www.streetcurb.com/2017/05/23/manchester-is-my-home-where-my-children-shop-play-and-have-fun-but-now-they-no-longer-feel-safe/

(1) (Reply)

US Confirms N. Korea Ballistic Missile Launch / ‘horrendous Attack' Mom Accused In Fatal Stabbing Of 4 Kids, Husband / Nigeria Take Note: Pakistani PM Resigns Over S’ Court Verdict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.